- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Some parts of this story are loosely based around real events that happened in my life but most are completely fictional. All aspects of this story are completely fictional and I do not personally know or have affiliation with any of the Backstreet Boys.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to spend a day in the life of the Backstreet Boys? What it would be like to be part of their inner circle? Maybe even what it would feel like to date one of them or be called a Backstreet girlfriend? Well, I’ve been there and done that and let me tell you, whatever you are thinking, you are probably wrong. Don’t get me wrong though, it has its perks, but it’s not all glitz and glam. From the outside looking in I’ve got the perfect life; more than one amazing house, a number of fancy cars and a fantastic boyfriend who just happens to a member of one of the most popular bands in the world. I have the privileged of jet setting around the world with him and seeing so many amazing places together. And with all the madness that has taken place over these past years I am lucky enough to be blessed with a very close group of good friends that somehow managed to stay my friends through it all.

What could possibly be so bad about all of that? Absolutely nothing! But, it was unquestionably an up hill battle to get to where I am today and everyday is a battle in itself. You’re probably wondering how exactly any this could ever be difficult. Have you ever stopped to think what it really takes to be me? Now, I’m not trying to sound egotistical because trust me, I’m really not anybody special, but sometimes I wonder, why me? I never could fathom how any of the guys in the band handle it everyday. I mean, I just sit on the sidelines watching and yet somehow I end up tangled up in everything, but they are the ones in the spotlight. By now you are probably wondering who the hell I am and why I’m complaining so much about my perfect life! I want you all to really understand who I am and exactly what it takes to live a day in the life of me, and of course the Backstreet Boys. So I’m going to take you back to the very beginning, before there ever was a group we all know so very well today as the Backstreet Boys. Back when I was just a 13 year old girl and I lived across the street from a boy named Nick Carter.