- Text Size +
So you see, I’m just like everyone else. It might look like I have a glamorous life from the outside but I’m really just a normal person just like you. And so are the Backstreet Boys. I never would have predicted all those years ago when I rang Nick Carter’s door bell that I would be sitting here today writing this story telling you all about my life as a Backstreet Girl, but I am. I really feel that’s what I am – a Backstreet Girl. I have had relationships with everyone of the guys in the group and I have seen them through from day one. I like to take a little bit of pride in thinking that I had some kind of impact on each of their lives too. And I am sorry that I ever hurt any of them along the way but somehow we were able to make it through and I truly believe we are all stronger for it. In the end, a day in life of the Backstreet Boys might not be exactly what you think or even hope it’s going to be but somehow I’ve managed to make it through fifteen years with these guys and I would like hope that there’s at least fifteen more waiting for us in the future. I guess the moral of this story is that I’m just a normal girl like most of you out there. Yes, I’ve made mistakes in the past and yes I’m even dating a Backstreet Boy but if you are going to judge me for anything, please don’t hate me just because I love someone, and always make sure you know the whole story first.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a review!