- Text Size +
After the guys left I took some time to figure out what the hell I was supposed to do now that I they were gone. I mean, I had just spent the last year and half of my life surrounded by these guys and now all of a sudden I was standing on my own. I had just finished High School and nearing seventeen, I had no idea what to do with my life. Can you imagine being stuck in a rut and knowing some of your best friends are somewhere halfway across the world launching themselves into stardom and there you are sitting on the couch in your PJ’s trying to figure out what makes you happy? Let me tell you, it’s not fun.

I had always had a passion for writing so I decided to enroll myself in a local college and take some journalism classes to see how it went. Well it ended up going great; I loved every minute of it. I was so relieved and happy to have finally found something that I enjoyed so I put all my time energy into my writing. It helped me take my mind off the guys and I was learning that writing was actually a really good therapy outlet. Everything that I had been keeping bottled up inside I could put on paper and turn into really amazing stories.

I was finding myself fully engrossed in my schooling when one day out of the blue I got a phone call I will never forget. It was Brian and he and the guys wanted me to come see them on tour sometime in the next few weeks. I was surprised by his call since I hadn’t heard from any of the guys since they left. At the beginning I waited around the phone day and night hoping to hear anything, even if it was just a “Hey I’m busy, I’ll call later”. But no calls ever came, so I moved on content with believing that no phone call meant they were probably too busy being stars, and that made me happy. But hearing Brian’s voice brought back so many memories and I found myself feeling giddy at the thought of seeing them again. I quickly agreed and made my plans to meet the guys the next week in Europe. I don’t know if I was more excited to be seeing them or to be going to freaking Europe but either way I was flying high anticipating my trip. Little did I know what I was in store for as I boarded the plane that was about to take me on the next journey of my life.