- Text Size +
CHAPTER 3
~*~ I love and I need you/ Nelly, I love you, I do/ Need you/ No matter what I do/ All I think about is you/ Even when I’m with my Boo/ Boy, you know I’m crazy over you/ No matter what I do/ All I think about is you/ Even when I’m with my Boo/ You know I’m crazy over you ~*~

“You okay?” I glanced up at Brian and just nodded my head. It has been one week since I kissed AJ. No, I hadn’t stopped seeing him, he still came to my house all the time, but it was always when Brian was there. We never talked about how we felt. Hell, I’m not quite sure I wanted too. Okay, yes I did, but I just didn’t know what I wanted to do! “Something on your mind lately?”
“Well, just, actually, yeah, a wonderful story idea. See, this guy meets a wonderful girl and they fall in love and stay in love, both believing they’re destined to be together. But after years of pure wonderful bliss she meets another man who is more suited for and she somehow fell in love but neither the girl nor the other guy are willing to hurt the other man. What do you think?”
“It sounds like a wonderful story baby. Somehow I’m sure you’re make it awesome.” I smiled as he pressed his lips to my forehead. ‘Yeah, make it awesome, up till I write out their names,’ I thought to myself. “Are we doing something tonight?”
“You know what Brian, I promised AJ I would go with him to the studio today. He begged and pleaded, saying he needed the support, do you mind?”
“No, of course not. I’m glad you and him are friends. It’s always nice to know my friends are friends with my girl. Sides, I need to spend some time with James.”
“Yes, your son misses you.”
“Gonna be home early?”
“I’ll try.”
“Good, cause I think I miss my girlfriend too.” I could only smile at him. “Later baby.” He quickly kissed my lips and I sighed.

‘I can do this, just support him, right? You love Brian, he’s the man you want to be with,’ I told myself, walking into the studio.
“You came!” I smiled as AJ quickly ran over to me and gave me a huge hug. “D, this is Resa, Brian’s girl.”
“Hello Theresa.”
“Hey Howie. So, you gonna record tonight?”
“I don’t wanna.”
“Alexander! I told Brian that’s why I was coming over.”
“I know, I know, I’m just, well, nervous.”
“You’ll be fine. Just lay down a few tracks and than I promise we can do something else.” He just cocked his eyebrow and I rolled my eyes. I went back to the private booth, followed by Howie.
“You guys became good friends.”
“Me and him are so very much alike.”
“So I came to notice. Does Brian?” I turned and looked at Howie.
“How much has Age told you?”
“We’re best friends.”
“And best friends confide in one another, right?”
“He loves you.”
“And regardless of what you think Howie, I think I’m falling in love with him too.”
“What about Brian?”
“I don’t know. I love Brian. I mean, he’s one of the few guys out there who tend to treat me rather well, you know?”
“I know. I know you just meet me, but I know these guys and if you need to talk, don’t be afraid to call me.” I smiled my thanks and turned my attention back to AJ.

I rubbed my arms and stared up at the endless stars.
“You okay?” I turned around and looked at AJ. I sighed and shook my head. “What?”
“I don’t know what to do AJ. I just don’t know. I talked to Howie and he knows I love you and I know you love me and, ugh, it’s all rather confusing.”
“Like I said, it would have been better if we met another way.” I tired to smile, but couldn’t. I felt the tears forming and I tried to blink them away, but failed. AJ’s strong arms drew me within his embrace and I just leaned against his chest. “I know you don’t believe it, but somehow, everything will turn out all right.” I looked up at him and just nodded my head and his lips crushed mine. I moaned against his mouth, my hands clenching the shirt. If he had let me go, let me move, I would have fallin’ to the very ground I was standing upon. His kiss had made me weak and I knew with that one simple kiss, I could not go back to Brian. Not when his kisses failed to put me in that oblivion. And I whimpered as AJ pulled away. “God Theresa, do you have any idea what you do to me?”
“Much like what you do to me?”
“I think so.” I smiled and kissed him again. His lips soon left mine though, trailing along my cheek, moving towards my ear, gently biting the lobe and moving along my neck, nibbling when I would only moan. And before he reached my lips again, I pulled away and looked at him. “What?”
“Before hand, this was not cheating. But after all this AJ, I can not stop this feeling. I want you, want you in every way I can imagine. I want you to make love to me Alex, please?” AJ just groaned and lifted me up in his arms and carried me to his car. So what if I did this? I was planning on leaving Brian anyways. I couldn’t deny my feelings, wouldn’t deny my feelings. I love Alexander, right? Right. We drove to his house in silence, our hands together, our fingers entwined together.