- Text Size +
Chapter 2
She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair, holding his lips against hers. She would give him this night, let him control all he wanted to. But she would take some action as well. If it was her night, she wanted his kisses. Wanted his touches, his caresses. Oh yes, toys and feathers and sweets were wonderful to have, but his hands, his lips and God forbid, his tongue worked more magic on her than the other stuff. And he knew this. Knew the power he had well within’ his grasp. He claimed she was amazing, but she often wonder and questioned how she found herself to be so lucky, to be so loved. He pulled away and she groaned.

“You have no idea what you do to me sweet heart. I could die a happy man just after one kiss.”

“Well, trust me, you won’t die.”

“And neither shall you. I have way too many plans tonight. Too many ways of making you moan and groan. Making you quiver and sigh and squirm.” She pouted and he gently kissed her.

“You don’t play fair baby.”

“Oh no, I play quite fair.” He watched as her lips shifted into that evil smile she had perfected so long ago.

“Oh yes. All is fair in love and war. And yes, turn around is fair game.”

“No ideas missy.” He grabbed the syrup and thought better as his eyes rested on the few ice cubes that remained. What a different feeling for her. He grabbed a piece and held it above her neck, waiting and watching as it melted. She screamed as the first drops hit her. “Hush now.” She bite her lip as he touched her skin, watching as she trembled. He ran it slowly downward, sliding it over slope of her beautiful breast and slowly around nipple. He smirked to himself as it quivered and grew harder. His tongue gently touched it and he heard her sigh, felt her hands moving, as if she wanted to run her fingers through his hair once more. He drew away and quickly took the piece of ice in his mouth, sucking it and bending over the other nipple, letting his tongue stroke it. She jumped and jammed her fingers in his hair, holding him against her breast.

~*~ Girl relax, let's go slow/ I ain't got nowhere to go/ I'm just gonna concentrate on you/ Girl are you ready, it's gonna be a long night/ Throw your clothes on the floor/ I'm gonna take my clothes off too/ I made plans to be with you/ Girl whatever you ask me you know I'll do ~*~

He sighed against her skin as he moved down her stomach, placing tiny butterfly kisses all around. She wasn’t a model, didn’t have the body for it. But none the less, she was just as beautiful, no, more beautiful than any of them. Maybe because her eyes shined when they gazed upon him. Or maybe it was because she had this special way of getting to him, getting under his skin. Or perhaps, it just because he loved her like no other. She often claimed that no one had treated her the way he had. And it was time to claim her forever, so that no man would ever stand a chance with her. He lifted the syrup and dribbled some down her leg and laughed to himself as she giggled.

“It better not be sticky mister.” He slowly licked it off, smacking his lips as he finished.

“Damn, quite tasty. Although,” he dribbled some over the leg and slowly licked that off, loving her sweet sighs, “no, that’s just as tasty.” He dribbled some over her lower stomach and heard her gasp as she realized what he was doing. He smeared the syrup was his fingers, massaging her just as well and slowly moved them downward, slipping one finger inside her. She bite her lip, just like he loved and he moved. His lips and tongue picked up all the syrup and he smiled to himself. “All done. Oh my, I forgot a spot.” He took one last glance at her as she clenched her stomach muscles, waiting for the moment. His tongue once again worked his magic upon her body and she grabbed a hold of the sheets.

“Good Lord baby.” She tried to move, to squirm, to get away from the sweet torture he was giving her, but his hands held to much pressure. And as he felt her sides quiver, he slowly withdrew, kissing her thighs and lower stomach as her pout was again there. “You stopped.”

“But of course sweet heart.”

“Oh, God damn, you’re gonna get it.” She quickly sat up and snatched the blindfold off, giving herself a moment, letting her eyes adjust to the light.

“Hey, wait, you can’t…” His statement stopped as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his, her chest against his. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer within’ his embrace. She fitted against him so perfectly, he was so amazed. Her fingers ran down his neck and the upper of his back and her heard her chuckle.

“It’s so damn wonderful baby, to know I can work you up with just a few kisses.” Her eyes traveled down his body and upon the part of him that she loved. With her gaze steadily upon him, he grew harder. “All for me?”

“No, there is much more to this night.”

~*~ I'll make love to you/ Like you want me to/ And I'll hold you tight/ Baby all through the night/ I'll make love to you/ When you want me to/ And I will not let go/ Till you tell me to ~*~