- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: This is for entertainment only. I do not know the Backstreet Boys or anyone related to them.  This story is pure fictional, as it was a prompt that I had send to my Howie yahoo group name, ‘Howie An Angel From Above'  while back and I decide to write this. Please do not take any part of my story because it's totally mine; plus, that's call plagiarism when it's easy to write a story so do your own.
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first comedy story attempt I hope you enjoy it.

 

Oh-oh Nick its Showing Again

By AngelgirlDorough

©11-6-08

 

            "Man, have you never heard of underwear?" Howie asks in a fit of laughter as he once again pulls a prank on Nick.  "Hey! I will get you Dorough, I will watch your back if I were you" Nick holler after Howie who just left the room laughing.  "Hey, that was wicked, I never thought you had in you ...mama likes it," says Angella giggling as she steels a kiss from him and walks away almost running; where Howie stood there still smiling, ‘You had no idea girl' Howie thought shaking his head.    Oblivious that Nick has witness the lovely scene, ‘Awww, man you like her-I think I know what I have to do,' thought Nick with a devilish smile.  "Whatcha doing?" AJ asks seeing Nick spy on Howie.  "Oh, nothing," he answer turning look at him but AJ knew he is plotting against Howie and says, "Man, he got you good this time, just uses underwear man.  Showing your crack everywhere well, is funny but man..." AJ says cracking up laughing as he knew the man is allergic somehow to underwear.  That's how everyone knows how his crack looks like.

            Weeks have pass and Howie have forgotten all about the incident; however, Nick hasn't, so after meticulously concocted his revenge.  "Today is the day-Dorough you are going down," Nicks commented but he wasn't on Howie falling down on the stage in the midst of the show while his pants rip open where Howie just laugh it off and keep singing.    "Howie are you alright?" Angella asks as soon as he is backstage.  "Yea, a bit embarrasses by the fall and rip of my pants but I didn't show like him," he replies pointing at Nick.  "Hey! Be nice, but really man you are ok?" Nick asks concern where Howie wave him off and ask for the next outfit.  After that, the show went without a glitch.

            They were at the next city and Nick is set on his revenge where he went to Howie's bus and take all Howie's underwear as he says, "Now you will feel the freedom but also the burden-as everyone is going to see Dorough's crack this time," he says while he smiles wickedly and relieves that he is finally getting his revenge.  Upon his departure from the Howie's bus he never notices that he was seeing by Angella.  Angella goes in search for Howie as she fears that Nick is to no good.

            Elsewhere, Howie is concocting his own plan to get Angela to be his but he is interrupted by Avy, a fan/groupie.  "Hey, Sexy-what are you doing here all alone?"  "Huh, nothing just thinking," Howie answer where Avy continues probing by asking as her hands roam his body, "What your thinking about?" He tries to moves but she corners him against the back of the table counter and her body.  Avy whispers, "does Howie Dorough got the same bad habits as Carter as she tries to open his fly meanwhile passionately capturing his lips. "Howie-" Angella suddenly comes in to a halt at the scene turning quickly back fleeting from the room.  Howie moves away from her and quickly tries to find Angella but she is no where to be found.  

            Time came for the show where Howie discover his predicament so he quickly thought, ‘What I do know?' Howie glance around for a solution there he sees his belt and put it on tight.  ‘Now, is the time,' Nick thought as he sees that everyone its gather backstage before they leave the venue.  He comes sneaking behind Howie as Howie is talking to Angela, he pulls on Howie's pants but they do not budge.  "What the heck?!?" "Yea, what the heck!" Howie says turning quickly around and yank Nicks pants instead; "Man-Nick you are showing again!"

~The End~

                                                                                                                           
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is well appreciated as I trive for them:)