- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm still writing my other story..but this idea just popped into my head..I'm kinda curious to see where it leads
"God, I am so bored!"

I turned to see Kat, sitting on the couch. Kat was one of my best friends. It was jut another boring day in Ohio. It was summer, so it was very nice outside. But, we had nothing to do. We had spent most of the past week laying out. But, we were both a little burnt and wanted to stay inside in the air conditioning.

Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you who I am. Sorry, I can be kinda blonde sometimes. I'm Megan. I recently moved back home. Kat just graduated college and is at home for the summer. I've know her since we were about 16. She became a close friend quickly when my best friend left. And since I haven't seen or talked to him in 2 years, I don't think he'll be taking her place anytime soon.

That is a story all in it's own. It's your classic story. Our mom's were best friends. We lived next door. We were the same age. Boy and girl best friends. So close, we were practically siblings. Then, one day his dream came true. I couldn't ask him to stay. After all those years of him working so hard to make it come true. He came home to visit all the time. And we talked on the phone at least once a day, if not more. He always came home for holidays and my birthday. And I always flew out to wherever he was for his birthday. And if school was out, I spent my vacations touring with him and the other boys.

For those who don't know who I'm talking about. My 'best friend' is Alexander James McLean. Yep. AJ. I haven't seen him in almost 2 years. He was visiting for my birthday. The day he left, he hugged me and kissed my cheek. He said goodbye and left. Usually he would call when he landed. But, not this time. He never called. He never came back to visit for Thanksgiving. Then, Christmas came. Nothing. His mom doesn't live next door anymore, she remarried and moved across town. She's still my mom's best friend, and they see each other once or twice a week. My mom asks about him, but even his mom doesn't know why he stopped talking to me.

Every once in a while, I'll talk to one of the other guys, just to check up on everyone. But, they never mention Alex. I can never tell if they know the reason he won't see me. But, I wish someone would tell me. I miss him. I still cry myself to sleep sometimes. I wear his t-shirts to bed. And I wear his sunglasses he left.

Kat doesn't know him. But, she knows the story. She's seen pictures of us around the house. And she's met Denise.

Right now, we're still sitting around wondering how boring the day could get. Little did we know, it was about to become very eventful...
Chapter End Notes:
please lemme know what you think!