- Text Size +
Alex laid me on the bed gently and began to work on taking my top off. After he pulled it from me, he dropped it to the floor. Then he returned to kissing. As our tongues explore each other's, I unbuttoned his dress shirt and pushed it to the floor. Then, broke the kiss to remove his wifebeater.

He straddled over me and ran his soft fingers down my body, then back up to unhook my bra. I lifted myself up enough for him to be able to reach the back of my bra. When he slid it off of me, he stared at me, causing me to blush.

"Don't be shy Meggie. You're absolutly stunning. I can't wait to see the rest of you."

We continued to kiss intensly, whie I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He stood up long enough to take his pants off, along with his shoes and socks. When he crawled back on top of me, he slid my pants off. Then, moved down to kiss my neck. Then, he trailed small feather like kisses over my chest, and down my stomach. Then, down one leg and back up the other.

He put his fingers under the band on my panties and looked up. "You sure youre ok with this?"

I nodded and whisered, "I am. I love you."

He smiled and pulled my panties down, and threw the behind him. He sat up and looked down at me. I was never really shy about my body, but something about Alex seeing me made me nervous. Maybe it was because of all the other beautiful women he'd been with before.

"Baby, don't be embarrassed. You're gorgeous." He whispered as he bent down to kiss me inner thigh.

He moved back up to me and kissed my lips again. I could feel his erection pushing through his boxers. I slid my hand to the front of him and began to rub him through the material. After a few seconds, I slid his boxers down and wrapped my hand around him.

He could sense I was nervous, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I know. But, I wanna experience everything with you. You know this is my first time, so I hope you won't be mad that I might not be that good."

"I could never be mad at you. And, I'm positive that you'll be great. Because I love you."

I smiled at him and kissed him again. He positioned himself over me and paused. "You ready?"

I nodded. Just as he was about to insert his member, I stopped him. "Wait! ...Will you hold my hand? I'm scared."

"Baby if you're scared we don't have to-"

"No..I'm not scared of that..I'm just scared of the pain I've heard about."

He grinned at me and kissed my nose, taking my hand he said, "Ok baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

Once he was inside me for a few moments, the paind started to fade. As he pumped in and out of me, he kissed my lips and neck.

"Ohh..Meggie..fuck you feel so good. You're so tight."

"Mmmm.Alex. More!"

"Ohh baby! OOOOHH!!"

We were both almost there. "Let it go baby. Cum inside me!"

"FUCK MEGAN! Are you ready? CUM WITH ME!"

"I'm ready Alex. HARDER!"

"OH FUCK!"

"ALEXXXX!"

After we both released, Alex collapsed on top of me. I stroked his head as our breathing began to calm down.

"Alex lifted his head up, "Megan?"

"Yes baby?"

"I'm so sorry it took me so long to admit my feelings for you."

"It's ok-"

"No. It's not. All these years. We could've been together all this time, and we could've been happy."

"Alex, what matters is we're together now. And we'll be together forever."

He smiled and rolled off of me. Laying as close as he could, he wrapped his arm around me and nestled his head in my neck.

"Goodnight baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. Thinking of my Alex and everything we could have in our future.





I woke up the next morning. Ecstatic that it wasn't a dream. I looked over at Alex. Still sleeping like a baby. He was most adorable when he was sleeping. The way he curled himself up and had his mouth open just a little. It was about the only time he wasn't saying something silly or making a silly face..or teasing his fans. Sometimes I felt sorry for the things he does to those poor girls while he's on stage. But, he's been like that since he was 15.

I noticed him start to stir a little in his sleep, so I shifted so I could watch him. When his eyes fluttered open, they met mine.

"Hey." He said horsely.

"Morning J." I said back.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Just a few minutes. I was just watching you. You're so cute."

"Cute? That's all?"

"Well, no. You're so much more."

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "How is my beautiful girlfriend today?"

"Perfect. ANd how is my gorgeous boyfriend today?"

"Perfect." He smile and stood up. "You going to get up or lay in bed all day?"

"I could stay in bed with you all day.."

"I could too. But, we're not alone in this house."

"Damn..you're right. Let's go get some breakfast."



We walked down to the kitchen, walking with Alex's arm around me and my head leaning against his chest. When we entered the room, everyone turned to look at us. My parents, Kat, and Nick. And my brother, Scott, who was visiting and had just gotten in.

My mom smiled, "Alex. I didn't know you were back."

"Yeah, um...I came to see Meggie..we um.."

I stepped in, "We're in love. We're officially together."

Everyone cheered like we had won a championship. Kat ran to me and hugged me. After I hugged my mom and dad, Kat pulled me into the living room to talk in private.

"Oh my God Megan what happened last night? When we got home, your door was shut and I know I heard a moan!"

"Shhh! Don't let anyone know." I smiled. "We made love last night."

"Awww. Was it good?"

"God yes Kat. Soooo good. I can't even describe what it felt like."

She smiled, "I'm so happy for you!" She hugged me then pulled back, "I know this is like your day and everyting, but can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What?"

"Well, um..would you be mad if I were to date Nick?"

"Oh my God Kat! No! Not at all! I'd be happy for you. Nick is a great guy. You two would be perfect together."

"Really? Good cause last night we made out for like a half an hour."

"Really!? You guys go good together."

"Who goes good together?" Alex walked in and asked.

"Kat and Nick." I answered.

Alex smiled at Kat. "You and Nick, huh? Well, looks like we can double now."

We spent the day around the house, hanging out with my parents. Denise came over, and once we told her, she couldn't stop smiling. When we were alone for a minute she wanted to talk.

"Megan, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure Denise."

"I just wanted to tell you thanks."

"For what?"

"For always loving my son, unconditionally. And for always being there for him. For always trying to protect him. And for being the only person other than the other 4 guys, I've ever fully trusted with him."

I could feel a few tears building, "Thank you. I do love him."

"I know you do. And I know you always have. And the fact that you loved him before he was rich and famous means so much to me. Because, I know that you would never take advantage of him."

I nodded and smiled.

"I can't wait for the day I'll be telling you this while you're wearing a white gown."

I looked at her and couldn't help but smile. "Me too Denise. Me too."