- Text Size +
Can you believe it's been almost 6 months since the whole shooting thing? I can't. Tomorrow is our six month anniversary. These have been the absolute happiest months of my life. Alex is in L.A. right now. They're recording for their new album. He's flying home tonight to be with me. His flight is due at 3:15 am. And I can't wait. I haven't seen him in almost a week!

Kat and Nick are also officially a couple now. Their anniversary is exactly one month after ours. Oh and also, Kat and I share an apartment now. Not too far away from my parents and Denise.

"Megan?"

"I'm in the kitchen!"

Kat walked in holding a package from the mail. "This came for you. Hmm. Wonder who it could be from?"

I giggled. "Aw, he's so sweet. But, what would it be? I'm sure he'd give me my anniversary present tomorrow.."

"Well, why don't you open and find out." She smiled.

I opened the envelope and saw a card. It was a 'just to say I love you' card. Inside, it had a smaller envelope. When I opened it, I found a pre-paid visa debit card and a note.

'Meggie, this card has 500 dollars on it. I want you to go out and buy yourself an entire new outfit for tomorrow. New dress, shoes, everything. If it's not enough, use the emergency credit card I gave you. And don't call me to argue. I want to spend my mone on you. Love you baby.

P.S. don't let me see the outfit until it's on you.'

"What is it Megan?"

"It's a debit card to but an outfit for tomorrow..God where is he taking me?"

"I don't know, but knowing AJ, probably somewhere spectacular."

"Well, are you gonna go with me and help me choose?"

"Of course! Let me go change!"


That afternoon, we went to the mall. I wasn't sure what kind of look I wanted to go for. But, I did know I wanted to look sexy, sophisticate, pretty, and adorable at the same time. We were walking and I heard Kat.

"Oh Megan! Come here!"

She grabbed my arm and pulled me into a store.

"This is the perfect dress!" She pulled it off the rack and held it up.

She was right. It was perfect. It was a black, silk dress. It had thin straps, and a little black bow with small white polka dots on the front. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. It stopped just a few inches above my knees.

When I walked out of the dressing room, I found Kat. "Kat? What do ya think?"

"Oh my God Megan, AJ is gonna pass out when he sees you in that!"

"Really? I love it too!"

After I paid for the dress, we went on a mission for the perfect shoes. After three different stores, I finally found them. They were the cutest shoes I'd ever seen. They were black Prada pumps with charcoal trim. And they even had a bow on each toe to match my dress.

After I found my size and paid, I had 195 dollars left. So, I decided to use it on some new perfume and a purse to match.

That night after a full day of shopping, we got home around midnight. I ran into my room to hide my dress and shoes. Then, after I made me and Kat a quick mac and cheese dinner, I decided to take a quik nap on the couch so I could be up when Alex got in. He told me not to dare go to the airport at that time because he'd worry about me with the weirdos. He said Nick would be with him so he could see Kat. And that they'd take a cab. So, I stayed at home.




I heard the door close and it woke me. When I sat up I could see people walking towards me. At first I was a little nervous. But, then I realized it was Nick and Alex.

I stood up and walked to them. I hugged Nick, because he was first. Then he ran back to Kat's room. Then, I jumped into Alex's arms and kissed him deeply.

"Meggie, why are you awake?"

"I took a nap on the couch. I wanted to be awake when you got here. I missed you."

"I missed you too." He pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head.

"You tired? We can go up to bed. Or we can..." I winked.

"Actually, you might think I'm cheesy..but, I was thinking maybe we could wait until tomorrow to make love. You know, make it more special."

"Aww. Alex, that sounds good. I can't wait. Let's go to bed then. You look so sleepy."

He smiled at me and said, "I am. I can't sleep without my arms around you."

"I'm the same way. I've slept like hell the past few days. I miss feeling safe and warm with you in bed."

That night, we slept pressed against each other. Alex had one arm wrapped around me hold me, while the other was holding my hand. I rested my head against his chest listening to his heartbeat as I drifted off. I could've stayed like that forever.

Before I was asleep, I whispered, "Good night Alex. I love you."

I thought he was asleep, but he whispered back. "I love you Meggie." He held me tighter and kissed my head.