- Text Size +
That morning I woke to find an empty bed. I looked around the room, but no Alex. But I did find a small note on his pillow.

'Morning baby. Meet me in your living room at 7 pm. Love you.'

I looked at the time, it was noon. I went into the kitchen for some breakfast and saw Kat.

"Hey"

"Hey. Nice of you to wake up."

"Shut up. I was only asleep for like 8 or 9 hours. Where's Nick?"

"He's with AJ. They won't tell me, so no use in asking." She laughed.

"Damn. What am I gonna do to kill 5 hours?"

"Why 5 hours?"

"Well, Alex left me a nte to meet him in the living room at 7, so I figured I could start getting ready at 5. But, it's only 12."

"Oh..gotcha. Well, lets just watch some movies."

"Ok..sounds good."



Well, five as finally come around. Actually, 5:25. I lost track of time.

After spendind an hour and fifteen minutes getting ready, I looked in the miror and was completely satisfied. Kat came in my room to give me any final makeup advice.

"Megan. You look gorgeous!"

"Really? I don't know. Is this too much?"

"Not at all. I just saw AJ. He's looking very very good."

"Yeah? What's he wearing?"

"He's got on a suit. And he shaved."

"As in he has no facial hair?"

"Yep."

"Aww. Doesn't he look like he's still fifteen? So adorable."

"God girl, you've got it bad."

"I always have."

"You two are so cute together. I love it."

I smiled and bluhed. "What about you and Nick? How are things going?"

"Wonderful. I-I've fallen in love with him."

"Did you tell him?"

"No. Not yet, but I may tonight...you better get going! It's 6:58!"

I walked into the living room and saw Alex. As he turned around, I saw his mouth drop. As did mine. He looked more gorgeous than I have ever seen.

I walked towards him, smiling. "Hi Alex."

He stared at me and said, "Oh my-Megan you look...wow." He stuttered and then smiled.

"Thanks Alex. So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He kissed my cheek and took my hand, leading me to the limo outside.

"Alex! A limo?!"

"Yes. Only the best tonight...and don't give me that look. I want to spend the money."

"Ok..thank you for the new outfit."

"No baby. Thank you." He said leaning over in his seat to kiss me, sliding his hand up to my breast.

"Alex!" I started to blush, because the divider was not up in the limo.

"What? You're my girl. And I like to touch you." He winked and smiled at me slyly.

"Well, I like when you touch me. But, we're not alone."

"Ok. I'll wait til later."


That night, Alex took me out to dinner. It was the most expensive looking place I had ever seen. After that, he took me sailing on a private boat. We laid under the stars together just kissing and talking. It was amazing that after all these years, we never ran out of things to talk about.

While we were on the boat, he gave me my present.

"Baby. This is for you."

"Aw. What is it?"

"Open it and see." He chuckled.

When I opened the box, I saw a necklace. It was a heart pendant with two birth stones.

"Aw Alex!"

He put it on me, "You like it? It's got mine and your birth stones in a heart. Because now our hearts are one."

I turned around and kissed him. "Thank you baby. I love it! Here's yours."

I handed him his present. "What'd you get me?!" He asked, sounding like a four year old.

"Open it and see!"

"Baby, I love it!" He grabbed the picture of us I had framed. It was taken a few months ago, when we were on the beach. I was wearing my bahing suit top and shorts, while he just had on his swim trunks. I was on his back and he had ahold of my ankles. Smiles plastered on our faces.

"I thought you would."

He looked at me and smiled, "Ready to go back home?"

"Yes, I believe so." I replied, catching on to what he was saying.

When we got back to my apartment, we didn't even bother to think if Kat and Nick were there. By the time we made it to the hallway by my room, we were both praccally naked.

We entered my room and fell on the bed, finishing taking each others clothing off. Never parting our lips. It was amazing that after six months, Alex was still so gentle with me. He took care of me in every way. His hands were always soft and loving. And the way he kissed my body made me melt. And then, there was the rest of his body...

That night, we spent three hours making love. We took turns being in control, and tried different ways to please each other.

Alex held me tight, "I love you so much baby."

"I love you Alex."

"Goodnight. Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary babe. Goodnight."