- Text Size +
I started my car and looked over one last time before putting it in gear. I saw Alex running towards me, so I kept it in park and rolled the window down.

"Megan! Wait!" He bent down and looked in my window. He reached his hand in and stroked my cheek. "I don't care about the picture. I believe you. I know you'd never hurt me. I'm sorry I didn't believe you...I just got so scared that I would lose you and I didn't know how to handle it. I can't live without you baby."

I cried a little more and got out of the car. "Alex. Come here. You're never going to lose me. Got it? Never. I couldn't live without you either."

When I wrapped my arms around him, I almost squeezed him to death. He held me as tight as he could and ran his hand through my hair before pulling me in for a deep, intense kiss. A kiss that seemed to stop time and send the two of us into our own world, as if there were no one else around.

We stood there at my car making out. It was full of passion, lust, and love all at once. I could feel rain drops start to hit my face, but we still didn't stop. It only made it even more sexy. When the rain began to pour, we pulled apart long enough for me to say three words.

"I love you-"

I barely got the word 'you' out before Alex cut me off with his lips. After a few more minutes, we stopped and Alex looked around. Then, back at me and smiled. He kissed me once more, pulling me down to the ground with him. He laid me down and started to nibble on my neck. Running his hands down my body and over my pants.

Just the slightest touch of his hand there turned me on more than anyone could imagine. He moved back up to kiss my lips. At the same time, he was unzipping his pants and pulled mine down slightly. The fact that we could get caught by someone at any moment was making it more intense. And the rain was another factor.

As we laid there kissing, I ran my hand through his hair, and down his back. He trailed his kisses dwon my neck once more, then over to my ear. He gently tugged on my ear lobe and groaned in my ear. Hearing that deep, raspy voice made my entire body tingle. He moved his mouth back to my neck, where he decided to nibble and more than likely give me a very notciable hickey.

The rain had began to let up, and there were only a few drops here and there. He looked in my eyes and reached his hand down. He had already taken my pants and panties down just enough to give him room to make love to me. He slightly ran the tip of his finger over my slit and smiled at me. Then, again. Only this time he inserted his finger enough to rub my clit.

He decided to tease me, by gently pinching my clit and tugging on it lightly. Then, rubbing it again. He quickly replaced his finger with his thumb when he inserted two deep inside me. He fingered me slowly as he kept his eyes on mine. When he could feel that I was starting to tighten up, he removed his fingers. I let out a moan when he did, as I wanted to cum.

He smirked and brought his hand up to his mouth. He had his fingers on his lips and then I grabbed them. I brought his hand to my lips, and sucked his fingers clean, tasting myself on his hand. He was so turned on at the sight, I could feel his cock growing harder. He grunted soflty and postioned himself over me.

We didn't speak one word as he pressed himself inside me. We were both fully clothed, the only exposed parts of our bodies were covered by each other. He pushed himself deeper inside me and I wrapped my legs around his waist, holding onto him tight as he thrusted in and out of me.

We could feel each other getting close. He picked up his pace and bent down to kiss my lips. As we came, we held each other and stared in one another's eyes. After, we laid there a moment, just listening to each other breathe.

"Wow." Alex finally said.

"Who would've thought making love outside in the rain, and in public could be so good." I smiled as a buttoned my pants back.

"I love you Meggie. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"Alex, it's ok. I love you. And I'm still going to find out where that picture came from."

He helped me up, "Yes. And I'm going to help you." He kissed me for a few minutes before the rain started again. "I'll meet you back at you're apartment, since we're in separate cars." He hugged me one more time and whispered in my ear, "That was amazing baby. I love you." He smiled and kissed me gently before walking to his car.

I got into my car and looked in my mirror. I could see Alex getting into his car that was parked a few feet from mine. As we both drove of, I couldn't help but relive every minute of what had just happened. Feeling myself being turned on again. It was by far, the best we had ever had.