- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for all the reviews!
That night, Alex and Nick flew back to LA, while Kat and I packed and got ready to join them. We would be touring with them, and weren't sure how long we'd be with them. We helped each other pack, while I told stories of touring with the boys. I told her to make sure she stays outta pranks, because they always get revenge on each other. And each prank is always worse than the one before.

That night, in bed, I tossed and turned. I was completely wired, I was so anxious to be on tour and to hang out with all the guys again. Nick said Kevin would be visiting for a few days, and that made me even more anxious. Kevin and I always had a special relationship. He's like my brother, well actually, I'm closer to him than my actual brother. Anytime I have a problem, I can always go to Kev if J isn't there. Especially, if the problem is about J.

I looked over at my clock, 2:16. I closed my eyes and attempted to drift off one last time. I layed there in the silence, then I heard my phone go off. I jumped up to answer it. I looked at te id to see it was Alex.

"Hey baby."

"Hey. Did I wake you?" He said in a quiet tone.

"No..I'm o anxious, I can't sleep. I need to be in your arms." I whined

"I need you in my arms. I can't wait til tomorrow. You know what time you'll get in?"

"If my flight's on time, I should be there at 3:30."

"Great! We have soundcheck around 2, then nothing til the show at 8. So, I can pick you up."

"That's great, but are you sure you don't wanna send Marc? I mean, you'll be mobbed." I giggled.

'Naw. I wanna pick you up and I don't care. They can leave us be. I'm gonna grab you and kiss you in that airport."

"Mmmm. I can't wait."

There was a silence for a few seconds. Then, I heard Alex moan softly.

"Babe, what are you dong?" I asked, but I already knew the answer.

"Thinking of you. On top of me." His voice was so deep and low, I could feel myself getting wet at
the thought of him stroking himself.

"Ohhh..Alex don't say that. You're gonna make me horny and I can't have you."

"But, I told you tonight we were gonna have some sexy phone time. What are you wearing baby?"

I giggled and thought I'd play along and let him have his fun. "One of your wifebeaters and a pair of panties."

"Mmm..what kind of panties baby?"

"Well..they're black, lacey boy shorts. Ya know, the kind that show half of my ass."

"Oh Meggie..Take of the wife beater..throw it on the floor."

At first, I wasn't gonna really do it, just tell him I did..but, for some reason, I really did take it off and throw it on the floor. "Ok baby..it's off. Now what should I do?" I asked in a little innocent voice.

"Now, take off your panties. Make sure you're naked baby." He groaned into the phone, I could tell he was gonna enjoy this. And I started to think I would too.

I did as I was told, "They're off baby. I'm naked. I wish you were here to touch me. I need to be touched."

"Oh God baby. Touch yourself. Take your left hand and play with you nipples. And take your other hand and finger yourself. Let me hear you moan."

Again, I did as instructed, and loved every minute of it. "Mmmm Alex, I want you to be inside me..deep inside me." I moaned out.

I continued to play with my pussy, I was rubbing my clit and moaning into the phone. Hearing me moan, was making Alex even hornier. Which meant he was going harder on himself, which made him moan louder. It was just a continuous chain of making each other hot.

After a few minutes, he told me he was almost ready. "Baby, are you ready? Because I'm almost there."

"Mmmm..Alex! Yes. I'm...Ooohh!"

MEG...Oh my God! UGH!"

We both stayed silent for a minute to catch our breaths.

"Alex?"

"Yes baby?"

I coud tell he was smiling.

"That was something else."

"Sure was..think you can sleep now?"

"I think so. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye baby."

I hung up my phone and snuggled with the covers. I closed my eyes and fell right to sleep, with thoughts of my Alex in my head.





The flight to LA was long and boring. Kat slept most of the way there, so I just mostly stared out the window. When we landed, we went out to baggage claim to get our bags. I looked around for Alex, but saw no one.

We stood in the front of the airport for a few minutes, waiting for someone to pick us up. After about a half an hour, I called Alex's cell. It rang a few times and went to voicemail. Kat tried Nick's cell. It was the same. I was starting to get worried, so I called Brian, Howie, LeighAnne, and Marcus. None of them answered.

I turned and looked at Kat. "Kat. I'm getting scared now. No one is answering."

"Something bad happened. I just know it." Kat sat down and let a few tears fall.

I sat next to her and tried to think of who else to call. I tried some of security, but they hadn't seen anyone. I decided to try Kev, even though he wasn't with them. He answered after two rings.

"Hey Megs!"

"Kevin!"

"Meggie what's wrong?"

"Kat and I are at the airport in LA. Alex was supposed to pick us up over 30 minutes ago. He still isn't here. He's not answering his phone. And neither is Nick, Brian, Howie, LeighAnne, and Marcus. I was hoping maybe you might have talked to someone and known what's up."

"Meg, I'm sorry but I haven't. Something must be really wrong if no one is answering. Did you call any other security?"

"Yeah, Q hasn't seen them all day. And neither have the others. I'm really scared Kev."

"Don't jump to conclusions Meg, I'm sure everyone's fine. Maybe they're just stuck in traffic and don't know their phones are off.."

"All of them have their phones off?!"

"Well, you've got a point. Look. Get a cab to take you to the hotel. Then, call Q and find out where the show is. Go to the venue and wait for them. Someone has to show up at some point and tell you what's going on."

"Ok Kev. Thanks."

"No problem. And let me know what's ging on k?"

"Ok I wil. Bye Kev, love you."

"Love you too Meg, bye."