- Text Size +
I can't believe Alex and I will be married tomorrow! We've all been rushing around trying to get everything done in time. The guys have the next nine days off, so after the wedding, we can go on our honeymoon. I still don't know where it is gonna be though, he just tells me it's a surprise. Since we've been back home, we've found a doctor and found out how far along I am. As of right now, I'm seven weeks. The doctor also gave us a time frame of when our baby was conceived. We like to think it was right after my first performance with the boys. During our 'quickie' in the dressing room.

The girl that replaced me on the tour, is a whore. At least I like to think so. Her name is Missy. She's one of those that wears lip liner and dark eyeliner, always has her hair curly with mousse in it, and never covers her body. She is always pushing up on Alex when they dance, he constantly tells her to back off. Sometimes, she goes for Nick and tries to cling to him. The guys are trying to get management to replace her, but until they find another girl, they say there's nothing they can do about it.

Right now, however, I'm finally fitting my dress. It's a traditional spaghetti strap, white wedding gown, with gorgeous embroidery across the chest. When I stepped out of the dressing room, I heard gasps from my mother, Denise, and Kat.

"Oh my! Honey you're gorgeous!" My mother came running to me and twirled me around.

"You guys like it?"

"YES!" All three shouted at me.

My parents and Denise still didn't know about the baby. We wanted to tell them when the time was perfect. But, of course, my belly had to start poking a little. I was only seven weeks, I thought it took longer to start showing. Guess I was wrong.

'Sweetheart?" Denise started.

"Yeah?" I asked as I turned around slowly.

I made eye contact with Kat, so she tried to change the subject with shoes, but it didn't work.

Denise touched my belly, "Um..Megan what is this?"

"What?"

"This little bump." Her and my mother were staring at me waiting for an answer. "Oh..I-uh..we wanted to tell you at the right time."

"I'm gonna be a grandma?!" My mom and Denise both exlcaimed at the same time.

I nodded and smiled, hugging them back when they threw their arms around me.


Later on that day, we all met at our house for a celebration. We were having a reception the next day, but we wanted to have a nice celebration before hand too. Somehow, Missy, thought she was invited and decided to sneak in with some of the other dancers. I saw her trying to rub against Alex and decided to stop it.

I wrapped my arms around him from behind and ran my hands up his stomach to his chest. "Hey baby."

He turned around and smiled down at me. "Hey." He kissed my lips, "You ready for tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah. You?"

"Of course. I can't wait til I'm your husband."

I saw Missy storm off and go inside. "Why is she here?"

"I don't know. I wish she'd stay away."

"Me too. I hate her. I think she's gonna do something to try and ruin our wedding."

He pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "Nothing will ruin our day baby girl."


For the rest of the afternoon and evening, we stayed outside, visiting with everyone. Around 9, everyone started to go home. We all needed plenty of sleep. I wasn't allowed to sleep with Alex that night, everyone insisted I sleep in a guest room at Nick's house. I gave in and agreed. Nick and Kat stayed a little while longer, so Alex and I could spend just a little more time together. Maddie was fast asleep on the baby mat on the floor, while we all played Monopoly. And let me tell you, playing that with Alex and Nick was interesting.

"You are so chesting little girl!" Nick yelled at Kat, after he had to pay her 3,000 dollars after landing on her hotels.

"I am not! I'm just good!" She giggled back.

When we decided it was time to leave, Nick grabbed my suitcase and went to the door. I was ready to go, but first I needed to see Alex one last time.

As I was about to leave with Nick and Kat, I ran back into the kitchen, where Alex was cleaning up a little before bed, to kiss him goodnight. But, when I entered the room, I was greeted with Alex against the wall, with Missy's lips on his. I felt my stomach go completely weak and my heart broke in a million pieces. So many things were running through my head. How? Why?

I saw Alex push her away and begin to speak, But, as his mouth opened, he looked up, and made direct eye contact with me. I shook my head at him, turned around and ran to the door.

"MEGAN! PLEASE STOP!" He ran after me and grabbed my arm. He turned me around, pulling my face up to look at him. "Baby, I didn't-that wasn't..I-she kissed me. I pushed her away. I love you baby."

"It takes two people to kiss Alex!" I broke from his grip and ran outside into Nick's car.

I saw Alex running towards us, screaming for us to stop. Then, I heard Nick and Kat asking me what happened.

I sat in the backseat, rocking myself and crying. "NICK JUST GO! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

I looked out the window and watched as Alex ran after the car, but eventually gave up and watched us drive away. I couldn't believe it, it was the night before my fairytale wedding, to the only man I've ever had in my life. And now, I wasn't sure if it would happen or not.