- Text Size +
I wake up to my alarm going off. I look at the clock. Ugh I couldn’t believe it was time for me to get up and go to school.
As I get in the shower I think about what happened last night. When me and Chris had made it to his house he assumed we were going to have sex. Well that was seriously the LAST thing on my mind. As soon as we got into his house he slobbered me down. I had to shop him and tell him I wasn’t ready yet. He has a confused look on his face , but when I told him I was still a virgin he thankfully understood. So we basically spent the night talking and eventually he took me home.

I get out the shower and I do everything I usually do. I grab my mom’s car keys ready to go and run downstairs. Just when I was about to leave the house the house phone starts ringing.
“Hey Honey” I heard my mom say on the other side of the phone.
“Hi Mom , why aren’t you home?”
“Our flight was cancelled, and the only plane that was available for Jane and me doesn’t leave until Sunday.“ my mom explained.
“Wow , that means you’re going to be gone for another week?”
“It looks like it.“
“Anyway mom I gotta hang up before I’ll be late for school. I love you byeee.”
“Love you too honey” she answered.
I hand up and walk out the house and start the car up. I slowly bad out of the driveway and start driving to school. I make it to school finally, get out the car and walk inside the school building. I looked around but was kind of surprised when I couldn’t find Chris. I continue walking and see Nick standing by my locker.
“Hi” I greet him and give him a hug.
“Hi baby”
I look around me and laugh.
“Where’s your girlfriend?” I asked sarcastically
“She had to go the the office and talk to the principle about something”
“Hmm ok” I shrug my shoulder and open my locker.
“ So uhm what did you do last night after you left me and Paris?” Nick asked
“ Does it matter?”
“Did you have sex with him?””
I close my locker and look at Nick. He was really pissing me off.
“Do you really want to know ?”
“You slept with him didn’t you !!” Nick angrily replied.
Nick didn’t even let me answer. He just assumed I had sex with him. Didn’t he know me better than that ? He has always known that I wasn’t the kind of person that would rush into things. I don’t understand Nick lately. So I decided not to answer him. I just shook my head in unbelief.
“Well I had sex with Paris last night.”
I look at Nick and I could tell by the look on his face that this wasn’t a lie. He was dead serious. It hurt me … It hurt me a lot, but I didn’t want to show him that.
I just shrug my shoulder. “Oh you did. Well she’s your girlfriend so I guess that’s normal” I said pretending I didn’t care.
“So you’re not mad?” Nick asked.
“Nope, I gotta go now“
“We got the same class , we can walk together” he offered
“ No I’m going to the restroom”
I walk away from Nick before he could say he can walk me to the bathroom. I was so pissed and hurt at the same time. How can he ask me not to kiss my boyfriend but in
the meantime he has sex with Paris. UGH !!!

Nick’s Point Of View

I watch Destiny walk away from me. I didn’t mean to tell her about last night with Paris but she just made so mad by saying she had sex with Chris. I stopped for a second. Oh wait , she didn’t say she had sex with Chris. She didn’t deny it though. Whatever it was she could have just given me a straight and honest answer. I don’t really even know why I’m mad. I mean I had sex too. Destiny and me aren’t even together. Why would I care if she slept with her boyfriend or not. I walk towards my class shaking my head.

Cassandra’s Point of View

I was in the restroom washing my hand when Destiny walks inside the bathroom.
She was a really cool person and she was dating my brother. He seemed to really like her. I don’t know if I’m the only person that notice but she doesn’t seem to like brother just as much. I asked Vanessa the other day but she didn’t want to tell me anything, so guess I’ll have to find out for myself.

“Hi Cassie” Destiny smiles
“Hey Destiny can I talk to you for a minute”
“Yeah Ofcourse what’ s wrong?” she asked concerned
“That’s what I want to know”
“Huh?” destiny replied confused.
“I Heard you and Nick used to be a couple , but that that changed when Chris came into the picture and from that outburst you had the other day I think you still have feelings for Nick.” I explained to her.
“Me and Nick have never been a couple Cassie”
“Well where did that outburst come from ?”
Destiny shrug’s her shoulders.
“I don’t know where it came from but I do know that I like your brother and I would never hurt him.“
Even though those word should have made me feel better they didn’t. She likes my brother.. But he loves her. I mean what other guy would stay with there girlfriends if she had a outburst like Destiny’s?“
I start walking out the bathroom and turn around one last time.
“Destiny I like you a lot and you’re a really good person. I know you wouldn’t even hurt Chris on purpose but please don’t hurt him”
Destiny gives me a comfort smile and just nods.