- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is much hard for me. I put a lot of hard thought into it and hope that you like it. I work on making it sound nice like poetry.
Sam strides the pathway lost in thoughts of Sam’s dead girlfriend, Jessica. Sam has encountered Sarah and might fall in love with Sarah except Sam misses Jessica every minute of every day since Jessica died in a display of molten fire on Sam’s ceiling while Sam could only feebly watch. “Jessica you were so beautiful, like a waterfall. Why did you have to die?” Sam questions, looking up at the moon full with sorrowness. How can Sam love Sarah when Sam loves Jessica?

“You look so sad,” Dean tells Sam. Sam is startled because Sam does not know Dean is there.

“I am so regretful. How can I love Sarah?” Sam solicits with much mourning. Sam erodes the tears from Sam’s cheeks. “I was going to marry Jessica.”

“You did not marry Jessica because Jessica is dead,” Dean rejoinders with flourishness. “Sarah is alive and Sarah is very beautiful, too.”

“I know you are right,” Sam capitulates. “I will move on.”

Sam looks into the night sky just as dawn is breaking and Sam realizes that Sam must say goodbye to Jessica like the moon, and turn to Sarah to be Sam's Sunrise.