- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is a Hanson Story but I do have references to Backstreet Boys and Nick Carter is within the first good 8-9 Chapters atleast!
Author's Chapter Notes:
This Story has a really bad begining, please read the next few and comment!
Proaloge

" Hey that’s my ball " Julia shouted after the boy who had just ran off through the trees with her ball. She sighed and ran after him, closing in on him every second. She finally grabbed him and turned him and tackled him to the ground. Sitting on his stomach she glarred at his face smiling back at her. Julia had always been a tomboy and was tackling anyone who got in her way.

" Hi I'm Isaac " the litle boy said " I'm 7 " a little shocked that a girl tackled him

" Hi, I'm Julia, I'm 7 too and I want my ball back " she demanded, climbing off him helping him up off the ground.

" I like your ball, but you can have it, sorry I took it " he said giving it back to Julia nicely.

She smiled " It's ok, just don’t do it again " and invted Isaac to play with her. The two ran off kicking and bounceing the ball though the park.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Ever since the day in the park, Isaac and Julia were inseparable. Best friends in fact, even blood brother and sister. When the two were 9 they decided they wanted to be blood brother and sister. Sticking a needle in her finger, Julia gasped and watching Isaac do it, she was shocked to see him do the same thing. As she never belived he would stick a needle in his finger. Seeing him do the same thing, made herself feel better and knowing he wanted to do it.

" Friends for life " Isaac said rubbing his finger against Julia's

" For life " she wispered.
Julia remembered that day, as the longest day of her life. The two had gone and told there parents what they did and there parents rushed both of them to the hospital to see if either one had something wrong with there blood the other could of caught. And in end notihng was wrong, and both parents over reacted.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Isaac and Julia had been though everything together. They even shared there first kiss together,
Julia was always talking about kissing and boys when they were growing up. All of Julia's friends had been kissed by the age of 12. Julia almost 13, kept telling Issac about how she's like her first kiss to be and how she's like the boy to come up and suprise her.
Nothing had ever happen between her and Isaac, until one winters night they were skating in the park and Julia fell whaile Ice Skating. Isaac rushed to her side and picked her up and sat her on a near by bench. That's when it happen, Isaac talking to Julia to make her feel better, they both caught up in a moment and kissed one another. Julia and Isaac's face were both red at the end of kiss... but both contuined on like nothing had happend. The two never talked about that kiss and just went on like normal. They were both too shy at the time to admit they liked one another.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
(High school)
Starting high school Julia and Isaac were still insepertable, she was so greatful for Isaac who was always standing up for her and being there for her.

Angela was standing in the hall with her friends and Julia just happened to be walking to her next class with Isaac. “Look who's comming, Fat Ass and her ulgy side kick” Angela pointed to Julia laughing with her friends. “Julia, keep walking, Angela and her friends are nobody’s and your somebody” Isaac said to Julia and smiled, “ Look their they go the two love nerd’s, oh my gosh how would they get with each other, one being a fat ass and the other one being a stick” Wendy, Angela’s friend added.
Isaac had enough and turned around “ Look you two sluts why don’t you go fuck your jock boyfriends and stop picking on Julia. She’s done nothing to you. Learn to grow up, really now. Come on Julia we can do way better then them if we want friends”.

That was that, Isaac stuck by Julia and looked out for her whenever possible from that day forward. Isaac was their walking her home and being the best friend he could be. There was even a time where he was Julia's only friend, and she loved him for that. He was her best friend ever. Even when Isaac got made fun of from the other guys he still stuck by her side. Isaac never listened to the outside people. Isaac was himself, another thing that Julia had liked about Isaac.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Julia was there for Isaac when he went out on his first date. She was naturally jealous as hell, but never showed it, in fear Isaac may not go out on his date. By giving Isaac loads of moral support, she talked to him, made him feel as if nothing was happening. Then Fran was there for him when the girl he went out with never called him again or sopke to him around high school. She let him cry on her shoulder and hugged him lots and made sure that his grieving and hurt went away. Later to find out, the girl only dated Isaac because she got dared to. Julia wanted to kill the girl for what she had done but yet again, it was Isaac who stoped her and told her to be the strong person in the situation.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Fran went to his first real gig in their home town. She sat on the front row encouraging the crowds scream to get louder and louder. Isaac was so greateful for
her doing that, as were his brothers taylor and Zac. She went to nearly all of his gigs and tried to encourage and help isaac with his music as much as she
could. She knew he had tallent and knew for a fact, he was gonna be famous 1 day.
She even understood when they had to go away when they ahd finally made it big. She hated not being near Isaac but knew she had to support him as much as
possible. They were true friends.










******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Note: Isaac and Julia are both 19, Taylor is 16, and Zac is 14
Chapter End Notes:
Please Keep reading it does get better!