- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Keep reading and Comment please
Note: Isaac and Julia are both 19, Taylor is 16, and Zac is 14

“Isaac, what would you like to do on your free day?” Julia said sitting on his bed bored as hell.

Julia and Isaac both were nineteen, they were still the best friends, but not close like Isaac wanted to be. Though even after fame, the two kept in touch and Julia was always over at their house when Isaac and his family were home. It was Isaac’s fame that cause Julia and Isaac not to be as close, as he’d liked. Much to Isaac’s disappointment and shame, Julia was dating Nick Carter of the Backstreet boys all because of the American music awards after party, one year ago. It was a night Isaac would kick him self over and over again for….

( 1 year ago )

Isaac and Taylor and Zac had just found out they were going to be going to the American Music awards. Isaac was so excited he knew what he wanted to. He wanted to take Julia as his date. He knew asking her on a date was a little too forward, so he’d ask Taylor what he thought of inviting Julia.

That evening Isaac was talking to Taylor, “Tay, I’m thinking in inviting Julia to come with us, do you think she would want to go?” he asked.

“Isaac, she would love to go, maybe if she goes she can see how big of jerks those back street fags really are” Taylor replied as he went over to Isaac, and added ” and maybe you can tell her how you feel after the party that night. Ike we all know you have strong feelings for her, now is the time to tell her.”

“Taylor, you’re right, I think it would be great to ask Julia to come. The party will be great. We can hang out and then I can take a moonlight walk with her to tell her how I feel.”

“Thats my bro, always thinking. I may ask Emily, Julia’s friend, to come with me, we’ve been hanging out a lot more if you know what I mean,” Taylor looked all happy at himself.

“Tay, you’re too much, but way to go man. I’m going to go talk it over with mom and then phone Julia. See ya,” Isaac said rushing out of his room downstairs.

After Isaac talked to his mother with begging and pleading and reminding his mother that he was eighteen and an adult, she finally agreed. Though the rule was that Julia was going to have to sleep in his sisters room at the hotel, which was no problem. Julia loved his family and his sisters adored her.
Isaac was excited his mother had said yes. It meant alot to him, that Julia was allowed to come, well by his mother so far. He kept thinking of something romantic to do and say to Julia. He knew it was going to be great, he made some other phone calls and then called Julia.

(Ring, ring)

“Hello?” answered Julia.

“Hey you, I have some great news to share with you!” Isaac with a tone of excitment in his voice.

“What, you won the lottery? You met someone? You got a puppy?” replied Julia laughing as hard as she could.

“No, but its good. The record company phoned us and we got invited to the American Music Awards,” he said.

“Really? Oh my gosh Isaac, Backsteet boys performed last year and oh my gosh nick was hot stuff! Oh my thats so cool, you have to get me some autographs!” Julia replied so happily and excitedly.

“Uh, do you have to remind me of those ugly fags?” Ike replied.

“Ike, stop saying that, you know I love your music more then theirs but they just happen to be hot guys. Now if you don’t say anything nice, I’ll go tattoo ‘I love BSB’ all over me,” she said. And she woulds really do it, Ike new that too, so he kept cool.

“Well, as much as I hate your different music styles, I wanted to ask someone to come with me to LA and see if she wanted to see the awards cermony, but if you’re going to tattoo BSB all over you…” Ike just heard a scream and stopped talking.

“Yes, YES, YES! Oh my gosh, Ike! Please say your going to take me, okay? I am so sorry, I won’t ever talk about BSB again… oops, please, please take me”.

“Yes Julia its you. Will you come? I also have a suprise for you too, but you have to wait till were in LA to receive it.”

“Thank you, thank you Isaac! You better tell me what your suprise is… Oh my gosh, I got to pack! I know my mother will say yes, so I’ll start packing now.. Ike I love ya… ahhhhhhhhhh I am so excited!” Julia hung up the phone forgetting to say bye to Isaac.

After the excitement, she rememberd she had to talk to her mother. She quickly went and found her mother who just got off the phone, from which seemed like a Hanson because her mother came staight out and said yes. This was the best news ever. Julia went and packed. Now maybe, just maybe she’d be able to meet the Backstreet boys, but she knew she had to keep that to herself. She was there supporting Isaac and his brothers and that’s just what she’d do.

(LA)

Isaac and Julia were sitting on the plane going to LA, and he could not belive that she was really comming with him. It was really going to happen, he was going to tell Julia he was in love with her. He had planned out a romantic walk by the Sea Side Beach. He even bought her a promise ring. Isaac was nervous because he and Julia had never really gone past friendship,except for the one time they kissed and thats when they were twelve. Isaac knew he had to do it. He was so excited for the American Music Awards and he wanted that night to be special and to come quickly.

At the hotel while getting ready, Julia stepped into the boys room with a stunning green dress that fit her curves nicley.

“Hey Ike and boys, how do I look?”

Isaacs jaw dropped, she looked gorgeous… she looked like an angel.

“Wow, Julia. You look beautiful. Who did your make-up?” Ike replied.

“Your mom helped me pick out the dress and Emily and your mom helped me do the make-up. Do you really like it? I thought it was a little plain,” she said turning around.

“Julia it’s really nice. You look so grown up, its great!” Ike said.

“Julia you look hot,” Zac added in.

“Thanks Zac, you look hansome may I say. Lets go then boys. We can’t be late! May I have your arm, Zac?” Julia grabbed Zac’s arm, linked it and walked out the door to gather the rest of the family.

Ike looked a little hurt, but he knew he had just asked her to come as friends.

“Ike, so, what do you have planned? ” Tay asked.

“Well, a nice walk down at beach and then I am going to tell her how I feel… and give her this,” Isaac replied showing Taylor the ring.

“Wow, this is awseome Ike. Good luck, everything will turn out great” Tay said.

They both got their stuff together and went off to see where Julia and Zac were. This was going to be a great night, but Isaac did not know what was lying ahead would be bad news.