- Text Size +
As the brothers neared the red carpet in the limo, Taylor grabbed Emilys hand close and Issac and Zac both sat back getting ready for the fans.

As the limo door opened, Julia was hurt and shocked at the same time. She thought Isaac may have asked her to the awards as a real date and wanted to keep her near, but she guessed not. Just by the way he was acting, it seemed like he just wanted to be friends. Julia thought that maybe he liked her more as a friend since he asked her to the awards show. She thought it may have been a date, but she could see she was clearly wrong.

Isaac, Zac, and Taylor with Emily, stepped out of the limo and started the walk down the red carpet. Julia had stayed back and walked with their bodyguard. Julia was taken back by the way Isaac seamed so distant and distracted, but his feelings were perfectly clear and out to the open when ET camera crew had stopped them to ask a few questions.

“Hey, Hanson over here!” ET news waving for the boys to come over.

The boys walked over and smiled. “How are you boys doing tonight?”

“We’re really happy to be invited to present an award this year,” Taylor answered.

“Taylor I see you brought a girl tonight, does that mean two hansons are up for grabs?” he asked.

“Yes, Zac and I are single for now ladies, but were waiting for the right girl to come along,” Isaac replied.

“Then who is the girl walking with your body guard?” he asked referring to Julia.

“Thats a good family friend of ours” Isaac relayed waving at Julia.

That was all Julia needed to hear. As she saw the boys answer the rest of the questions, it was that answer that really stuck in her head and heart.

Julia heart sunk, she was planning on telling Isaac that night she liked him more as a friend, that’s why she was so excited to come to the awards show. Now, she knew the truth, he just liked her as freinds.

Well, she thought, there was always the Backstreet boys or some other hot singers she saw on the red carpet. She decided she would not let it bother her for the rest of the night and to go out there and have fun.

When the group was entering the theater, Isaac caught up with her.

“Julia, were you okay back there? You looked a bit down,” Isaac asked worried about his friend.

“Nah, I’m ok. Just missing home and thinking about things,” she smiled and let all her feelings fade away.

“Well that’s good, cause we have so much to see here. I want to show you where we’re sitting and introduce you to some people,” Isaac said. He put his hand on Julias back and walked around and showed her the stage, the VIP room and a few other perks of being at the awards show. Julia was starting to have a good time.

It was after the awards show that the group went to the huge after party at a club in LA. It was then, that Julia’s luck had changed for the night. All five of them walked into the club, hearing the loud music and seeing all the famous people around them.

They found a table in the upper corner of the club. It was just as they were sitting down that Julia saw him… Nick Carter.

He was standing alone looking at something when she noticed he was alone. It was now or never for Julia as she knew what she had to do. Isaac was talking to Taylor about something when she snuck away from the table and started her descent up to him.

“Hi, I’m Julia. I wanted to tell you great performance tonight,” Julia said shyly looking into Nicks eyes.

“Hi, Julia. I’m Nick, and thanks we love performing at this show. May I say how beautiful you look tonight?” Nick said looking Julia up and down.

“Thanks,” Julia blushed.

“Are you here with anyone tonight?” Nick asked.

“A friend, like not date, but just with a friend.” Julia replied.

“Well Julia, how would you like to join me as my date for the rest of the evening? My band mates and I are sitting at a table over there,” Nick said pointing to a near by table. “I’d love it if you joined us,” Nick said smiling and placeing a hand around Julia’s waist.

“I’d love to, I just have to go tell my friend where I’m going and I’ll be back.”

It was at that moment, all thought of Isaac had dispersed. Julia had found a guy who seemed to really like her and wanted to talk to her and pay attention to her.

Julia rushed over to Isaac and his brothers, “Isaac, hey, um I have to tell you something,” Julia said quickly.

“Julia, where did you go? One minute you were here and the next your gone,” Isaac said questioning her.

“Ike, I saw Nick Carter and I went to go talk to him. He wants me to come and sit with him and be his date for the night. Ike I can not believe it! Nick Carter wants me to be his date! Anyway can I meet you guys later at the hotel?” Julia all excited and happy.

No answer from Ike. His heart dropped. What had he done to deserve it? What did he do? He had no choice but to let her be happy. He’d spend the rest of his life loving the girl who’d never love him back.

“Julia, yeah. Go have fun and be back at a reasonable time. Stay safe…” Ike hugged Julia and watched her walk right into the arms of Nick Carter. It was the hardest thing he’d ever have to do. Watch his girl walk into the arms of another man.

It was not until about a half an hour later when he caught Julia and Nick in a deep kiss that he broke. It was then the tears started to well up and his heart broke into a millon peices. This was supposed to be his night, that was his girl, and now she was with his worst enemy, Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys. He kept asking himself what did he do to deserve this over and over again.

He quickly let Taylor know he was leaving.

“Taylor, look over there”, Taylor saw what he was looking at, Julia making out with Nick Carter, he knew his brothers heart was broken.

“Ike, I’m sorry man, you leaving?” Taylor questioned.

“Yeah, I want to be alone, meet you guys later.”

“Night Emma, Taylor, Zac…” and that was that, Isaac left without telling Julia goodbye.

Isaac walked, he walked along the sea side beach where he planed to tell Julia his feelings. He sat on the beach that night and cried. Every bit of heart break he’s ever had in his life had not even been comparable to what he felt at that moment.

He stared into the moonlight, thinking of his song, ‘Love Song.’ He knew his life was not going to be the same. He’d wait, but he knew he could not wait forever… but he just might.

The wind it blows through the trees
Claiming those innocent leaves
And the thunder rolls these crashing seas
Like a tender kiss holds this heart in me

In this life long love song
You can love right you can love wrong
In this love song you can love long
But if you love wrong it doesn’t mean love’s gone

Mary was a young girl with a young girl’s heart
Well all I can remember is I loved her from the start
I was hers forever she was mine too
But something’s wrong ’cause now she’s gone
Tell what should I do

In this life long love song
You can love right you can love wrong
In this love song you can love long
But if you love wrong it doesn’t mean love’s gone

Whoa
And it doesn’t mean love’s wrong
Just because you’re feeling’ low
And it doesn’t mean loves gone
‘Cause you feel that you want to let go
No one wrote in this book of love that you’d always know
I wish someone would of told me before

We talked about love a million times it seems
The words come out our lips like we forgot what it means
We said we’d be together ’til death do us part
But we said those words with only half our hearts

In this life long love song
You can love right you can love wrong
In this love song you can love long
And if you love wrong it doesn’t mean love’s gone

I wish someone would’ve told me before
(I wish someone would’ve told me before)
I wish someone would’ve told me before
(I wish someone would’ve told me before)
I wish someone would’ve told me before
(I wish someone would’ve told me before)

*Sung By Hanson