- Text Size +
Emily and Julia and all their friends were enjoying the pary for awhile. Emily and Taylor kept checking to see if Isaac was coming. It seemed like it was taking Isaac a long time to get there, but it was not long before they heard a car pull up in the driveway. Emily and Taylor both looked at each other and both stood still as someone knocked at the door.

Emily opened the door. There was Isaac and on his arm was Claire, a thin blonde girl who was dressed in a short mini black skirt and a red tub top that made her look like the slut of the year, and a tube of lip stick. Emily and Taylor hated Claire and so did everyone else at the party. They only put up with her for Isaac’s sake. They were hoping soon either Julia or Isaac would come to there senses and snap out of it and be together.

As Claire pushed her way though the crowd, she went and grabbed a drink and flirt with the other guys at the party. Claire did this at every party or place Isaac took her. Isaac was used to it, and even though she did this, he kept dating her all to get his mind off of Julia.

Isaac hung back, “Hey, is everyone here?”

“Yeah, everyone’s here… and Isaac….” Emily said just as Julia walked into the room.

Isaac could not take his eyes off her. She looked great. Better than when he saw her before.

“Um Julia, uh, wow… How are you? You’re looking great. What are you doing here?” Isaac said, forgetting right away about the fight they had.

Isaac could not think straight, he just stared.

“Yeah wow,” she went and hugged Isaac, who hugged back. “I’ve been doing great. Actually I am in town for the weekend packing my things. I’m moving to the city, well Oklahoma, but yeah.” Julia said looking at Isaac. She hated Nick for what he was doing to her and she missed Isaac a lot.

“You’re moving? Why? You’ve always loved Tulsa,” Isaac asked concerned.

“Um well, Nick got me a job at Hailstorm Records and I’m going to be working there. Also I have a condo, that Nick helped me buy,” she replied, not wanting to sound like she was too happy but happy enough.

“Wow, well glad your doing well. It’s sad your moving, we will sure miss you around here. Um.. I’m going to find where Claire went off to. I’ll talk to you later,” Isaac said as he rushed his words out and left.

He was upset. He hated Nick Carter and now he wanted to kill him for making Julia move. How could one guy make her move? And how the heck did he get her a job at the best record company in the state?

He needed to be distracted, so he went to find Claire who was just at the point of moving in on Jake. He dated Claire to get his mind off Julia. It was sad, but it worked. For awhile it would work, but he knew he would dump her sooner then later. But while Julia was still here, he’d date Claire.

Julia was enjoying the evening as everyone was having their drinks. Juila had made sure she went to say hi to every one of her friends and they all kind of said the same thing, “Why is Nick making you move? Do you even want to move?” She didn’t really answer any of them because she was hurt. Julia really never wanted to move and probably would not of if it was for Nick. She knew that if she had said no to Nick, that their relationship would be over… and she was not ready for that to happen just yet.

When she saw Isaac tonight, everything came back. All of her childhood memories and all the memories she had with Isaac while growing up. She knew that Tulsa was her home and Isaac was always there for her. She just wished he was there for her more like as boyfriend.

Julia saw Isaac outside alone and went to go talk to him. Now was her chance to say her last good bye and leave on good terms. Oh how she loved Isaac and was going to miss him deeply.

“Hey Ike. Where’s Claire?” Julia said coming up behind him.

He was standing out side on Emily’s porch watching the stars.

“She’s talking to Jake.” Isaac knew she was not just talking, she was trying to hit on him. She hit on every other guy except for him. At this point, Isaac wondered why he was really even dating her… and then he remembered Julia was the reason.

“Oh. Well, how are you enjoying the party? It’s great to see everyone tonight,” Julia said as she sat down on the porch swing and patted the seat next to her for him to take a seat.

Isaac, sitting down, said “It’s good. I really like hanging out with everyone like this, Julia. I’ve really missed hanging out with you latlely. Whenever I want to talk to my best friend, you’re in Florida with Nick.”

Now Issac new all the alcohol he has was starting to talk and was not sure what else he was going to say.

“Ike, I missed you too. Nick and I… I guess we’ve been close, and his family is in Florida. We just don’t travel this way often, Ike. I’m sorry… I really do miss hanging out with you. Its really hard,” Julia said resting her head on his shoulder.

Julia knew she came to see her parents every other weekend with Nick, but she was
not about to mention that at a time like this. Nick hated Isaac and there was nothing she could do about that.

Thats when it happened.

“Julia, I’m going to tell you something that you’re going to think is just the alcohol talking, but this is coming from my heart… I love you,” Isaac said bluntly.

He said it, he really said it. It felt good to get off his chest.

“Ike, I love you too. You’re always there for me and your brothers and you are a second family to me,” Julia took a stab. She thought he was a bit drunk and did not want to jump to any conclusions.

“No, Julia… I mean I love you. I always have. At the awards show that night, I was going to tell you how I felt, but then after you saw Nick that was the end. I want to be with you, not Claire.”

“Ike, you’re a little drunk right now. Do you want me to go get Taylor? Julia questioned.

Isaac got defensive. Here he was telling the one girl who he loved in the world his feelings, and she thought he was drunk. He was not pleased.

“Julia,” Ike said as he stood up, “I’m Fine. I love you and I have for a long time. If I didn’t love you would I do this?” he asked and then he went over to her pulled into a kiss.

Despite the fact that Isaac was a little drunk, he was a very good kisser. Isaac wrapped his arms around Julia and held her tight as he lightly ran his tongue over her lips.

Julia lost herself in Isaac. It had been a long time since Nick had kissed her and this felt so right and so good. She parted her lips and let him take possession of her. Julia heart jumped for a second and pulled away fast.

“Ike, what are you doing? I’m dating Nick, not you! Uh, I’ve got to go… You’re drunk Ike. You need to go home and sleep. Tell everyone I said bye.”

And with that, Julia left. She had to. She did not know what to do. Her best friend just kissed her and she loved it and hated it all at the same time. How could he tell her this now? Now that she was just moving on with her life with Nick?

Taylor came walking out as he saw Julia speed away.

“Ike, what happened?”

“I told her Tay. I told her how I really felt… I kissed her and she ran off,” Isaac said calmly.

“Oh Ike, not again. But good for you, you needed to tell Julia how you felt sooner then later. But why did she run so fast? ” Tay said.

“Tay, I kissed her. Like really kissed her. It felt so right and so good, and then she pulled away and ran. Like she always does. Julia thought I was drunk and it was the liquor talking. How can she do this to me two times? I only have so much of a heart.”

” Ike, let Julia come to you. I think if you wait, she will come back. She’s going to realize that Nick’s a jerk and she doesn’t need someone like that in her life. Give her time to think it over. I know what I am saying about giving her time, but I think this may of been the breaking point and I have a good feeling her and Nick will be over sooner then later.”

“You better be right, Tay. I love this girl. I can’t wait forever, but I’m willing to wait one last time. She keeps breaking my heart and if she does this to me again I don’t know how I am going to forgive her this time. Thank you, Tay. I appreciate it,” he said.

“Thats, my bro Ike. Here, lets go back into the party. I’ll tell Emily, Julia had to go somewhere and we can forget about this. Drink on Ike, drink on.”

And thats what Isaac did. He got drunk to take his mind of Julia. All he could do was sit and watch what was going on around him. Claire was hitting on his friend and he didn’t care. All he cared about was Julia.

In the meantime, Julia did not know what to do or think. Did Isaac really like her? Was he really on planing on telling her that he liked her the night she met Nick? She kept replaying the night over and over again in her mind. The red carpet scene came up in her head over and over, and she kept asking herself why he just say that they were friends if he liked her more than that?

” Yes, Zac and I are single for now ladies. But we’re waiting for the right girl to come along,” Isaac replied.

“Then who is the girl walking with your body guard?” he asked referring to Julia.

“That’s a good family friend of ours,” Isaac relpied waving at Julia.

That was all Julia needed to hear. As she saw the boys answer the rest of the questions, it was that answer that really stuck in her head and heart.

She was that special girl Isaac was talking about that had just come along. How could she not clue into that? Julia did not know what to do, so she did the only thing she knew how to do. She called Nick and told him to fly out and then took off to her new condo and waited for him. It was the only thing she could do… run away from the issue.