- Text Size +
It was in the next six months that Julia’s life changed. After what had happened with Isaac, Julia did not know what to do, so she ran straight into Nick arms. She never told Nick, but her feelings she had for Isaac were coming back. It was within the next few months that things started to happen with her and Nick. Working at Hailstorm Records, Julia became busier and did not have time for Nick anymore. Their relationship slowly went down hill. Since she did not have time for Nick, he went to hang out with Brian and Howie all the time. When Julia had free time, she tried to phone Nick to see if he was free, but he said he was busy with the boys. It was then, lonely and no Nick, that Julia started to really miss Isaac and his brothers.

(PRESENT) Isaac 19, Taylor 16, Zac 14
(NOTE: This may not look the same as Chapter one, but I am going to try to get as close as to it I can— THANKS)

“Isaac, what would you like to do on your free day?” Julia said sitting on his bed bored as hell. Julia was back in Isaac’s life.

Julia had stopped hearing from Nick and only heard from him a few times a month. It had been a year since Julia and Nick had started to go out. Looking back, she was happy she rekindled her relationship with Isaac again. She visited him every weekend. She phoned him one day out of the blue, and asked him if she could come into Tulsa to see him. Isaac’s jump for excitment and said yes, one thing he did not reget.

“Um, I don’t know, what have we not done in a long time?” Isaac asked Julia rembering there favourite thing to do was rollerblade

“Um rollerblade?” Julia questioned.

“Yeah you got it… come on we can go like old times.”

“But Isaac, I don’t want to get killed from the girls. Last weekend when we went to the mall, some girl told me to stay away from you because you were her man.”

Isaac laughed.

“Isaac that is so not funny!”

“Oh my, Julia it is so funny… I cannot believe that happened to you. The girl kept staring at me, but man she was so wanting to kill you,” Isaac said still laughing.

Julia scotted over and pushed Isaac hard.

“Alright… enough laughing, what can we do without me getting death threats and you staying alive?”

“Hmmm… let me call Taylor to see what him and Emily are up to.”

“Okay.”

Whaile Isaac was talking to Taylor, Julia checked her cell phone. Nick had been texting her asking her if she wanted to hang out next weekend. Julia felt a little guilty. Nick had banned her from Isaac and here she was talking, and hanging out with her friend again.

Julia decided she didn’t care what Nick had said, she was going to hang out with Isaac… even if it killed things with Nick. She quickly texted Nick back saying she was at the studio and she’d call him later.

Isaac got off the phone, “Well, Emily is having a few friends over and she and Taylor invited us to come.”

“Hey, that sound cool,” Julia said. She had seen Emily once since she stared to hanging out with Isaac again. She just didn’t know what tonight was going to be like because at the last party she ran away from Isaac.

“Yeah, I promise I won’t drink tonight. I know how upset it makes you,” he said, sitting down beside her on the bed.

“Isaac, it was not that it made me upset, its just a few things were said and done and yeah…. listen lets not get into that, and go and have a good time. I cannot wait to see Emily tonight,” Julia quickly said, not wanting to share what she had been thinking about Isaac lately.

“Lets go pick up some desert, I know Emily’s fave,” Julia added.

On the drive there, Julia sat quietly looking out the window. Thoughts of Isaac and Nick were going through her head. She was thinking about what had gone on within the past months with Nick not being around, and her and Isaac hanging out like they used to. It was all so weird but felt so comfortable.

“So, what have you been up to last week?” Isaac asked. Julia’s been hanging out with him for a few months every weekend, and it had been great, but he knew she was still dating Nick.

“Um… working, and I might be going to New York next week to learn to use new new music mixer,” Julia answered short, not really knowing what to say. She had too much on her mind and with Nick texting her over and over asking where she was, Julia was just a little shaken because she knew Nick would freak if he knew she was with Isaac.

“Julia, are you okay? You seem really quiet ever since we left.”

“Yeah, just thinking about life. Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry. Smile for me… seeing our friends again will be good and you’ll have a good time,” Isaac said, worried about Julia.

Julia smiled for Isaac as he touch her cheek. Isaac’s touch was amazing. She felt shivers and butterfliess in her tummy. She knew she was with Nick, but she was falling for Isaac all over again.

“Thanks Ike, I will. I look forward to seeing everyone. I’ve missed them and I have to tell Emily all the people I’ve worked with, and all sorta of stuff… you know girl talk,” Juila said laughing.

“Uh, whatever,” Isaac replied laughing.

Arriving at Emilys was not a new expeience for Julia, but a weird one. Though this time, she was arriving with Isaac.

Julia decided to push Nick out of her mind that night and relax and talk with friends and enjoy seeing everyone. She wanted to have a fun night and she was going to do so.

As soon as the car stopped, Isaac came over to her side and held out his arm. “Mamdame, care to come with me to the party?” he said in one of his weird accents.

“Oh but of course! What lady can say no to a gentleman?” Julia laughed.

As the two walked to the door arm and arm ,she felt she was going to have fun and screw Nick. These people were her friends her family and she had just started to realize what she was missing from the past year of her life.