- Text Size +
Kt woke up to the sun shining through her window. ‘Alright!’ she said to herself, ‘no practice for a week!’ She sat up in her bed and saw a vase of roses on her dresser. ‘What the?!’ she thought as she walked over to them and pulled out a card. It read: To you, Kt. I hope you slept well. You’re so cute when you’re sleeping! Call me later! –Kev

‘That’s so sweet!’ she said to herself, ‘I’ve been getting a lot of flowers from him! But I don’t mind.’ She laughed to herself as she walked down the stairs. To her surprise, there were rose petals going all down the stairs. She followed them down where they led her to the living room where she saw vases of roses and other flowers all around the room. ‘Ohmigosh!’ she thought before she saw that the path of rose petals continued. She followed them and was led into her kitchen where she found more flowers all around it. On the table was a heart-shape basket. She found all the things that she liked; a gift certificate to her favorite coffee shop, instant cappuccino mix, a huge box of GODIVA chocolates, and more. At the bottom of the basket she found another card. She read it: Good Morning, Baby! Enjoy your presents and have a good day. Love Always-Kev

‘This guy is definitely a keeper!’ she said to herself before turning around to make herself a cup of coffee. When she turned around she found a new trail of petals. This time they were white and yellow. She followed these petals and was led to her den where she found a single vase on her coffee table full of white and yellow roses. Along with them was another card, a CD, and a small box wrapped in shiny silver paper. The small box contained a platinum bracelet. She picked up the CD and put it in her stereo. She listened as she heard Kevin’s voice come from the speakers.

“Hey Babe! By now you’re probably thinking, ‘What is this guy on?!’ The other night I went to bed and every time I closed my eyes all I could see was you. So, not being able to sleep, I went on a shopping spree for you and put this CD together. Hope you like it!”

‘That is so cute!’ Kt thought as she sat down to open the last card. As she opened it, she heard Kevin’s voice.

“Okay Kt, this first song is called ‘Every time I Close My Eyes’...”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Courtney opened her eyes to the feel of Nick’s arms around her. ‘Ohmigosh!’ she thought, ‘please say we didn’t do anything!’ She quickly looked under the blanket to find that Nick still had his pants on. ‘Thank Goodness!’ she sighed. She jumped when she heard a voice; “Don’t worry, baby,” Nick said, “my pants are still on.”

Courtney popped her head back out to find Nick smiling at her. He leaned forwards and kissed her softly. She kissed him back before resting her head on his chest.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Char sipped on her cappuccino as she checked her e-mail. ‘Holy Crap!’ she thought as she saw her inbox come up. New messages: Inbox-110

She entered her inbox and saw that 107 messages were from someone whose username was Mr. Naughty_69. ‘Who is that?!’ Char thought, ‘And why did they send 107 messages?! I’ll read the other three first.’

Numbers 108 and 109 were from blondebombshell (Courtney) and Turkey (Kt). She scrolled down the page to find #110 from another unknown user, basketrockinboy. She clicked on it, eager to find out the sender. ‘Ohmigosh! No Way!’ she said to herself as she read the e-mail. It read:

‘Hey Char, It’s me Brian. You’re probably wondering how I got your address. I had a little help from Kt. Hope you don’t mind! Anyways... I wanted to tell you thanks for playing it cool at rehearsal and not acting all weird around me and stuff and thanks for the great night. I had fun! We should get together again sometime. Well, call me if you ever wanna do something again. See ya!-Bri’

Char clicked on reply:

‘Hey Bri, it’s me Char. LOL. I’m cool with the whole ‘you getting my address from Kt’ thing, I don’t mind. Dude, what’s up with the whole basketrockinboy thing?! That’s cute! :0) I told you I was cool with the thing that happened the other night, don’t worry about it. But we can’t let it happen again. I don’t think my man would like that. Next time we’re together we’ll hafta plan a time when we can hang out. Well, I better go now. I’ll talk to you later. Your Friend-Char’

After clicking send she read and replied to the messages from Courtney and Kt, then scrolled back up to message #1. ‘Alright,, let’s find out who Mr.Naughty_69 is.’ She opened the first message and read it; ‘Hey babe. I hope you don’t mind, but I got your address from Courtney. I’m glad we got the whole ‘us’ thing sorted out. I still can’t believe you did it for my career. You are, by far, the sweetest girl I’ve ever met (besides my mom). But, I better go because Kev’s over and he wants to check his mail. –A.J. P.S.-Don’t pay attention to the other 106 messages. Kevin was being an idiot and sent you 106 pictures of us. He’s a dork. Bye!’

‘What a cutie!’ Char thought as she pushed reply. ‘Hey babe. You scared the crap outta me. I was like-who is Mr.Naughty_69?! I’m glad it was you. I don’t mind about the whole ‘you getting my address from Courtney’ thing. I just went through that with Bri, but he got it from Kt. Where did Mr. Naughty_69 come from? Or do I not wanna know? LOL. Well, I better go coz I gotta get in the shower. Then I think I’ll call you. –Char’

She looked at some of the pics and ended up busting up laughing. She sent some really funny ones of Kevin to Kt and printed some good ones of A.J. for herself before logging out and getting in the shower.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Brian woke up to his phone ringing.


“Hello?” he said into the receiver.

“Bri! Is Nick over at your house?”

“No, why?”

“Coz no one knows where he is and we kinda need to find him.”

“Kev, he’s a big boy, he can take care of himself. Did you forget that he has a new girlfriend? Check there; you have her number. Why do you hafta find him anyway and why do I hear the voices of Howie and A.J. in the background? We have a week off.”

"Bri. It’s Aaron. He’s been in a plane crash.”