- Text Size +
Chapter 3
She walked over to the man of her dreams and put her pass in front of him. He grabbed it, and was about ready to sign it when he looked up.
“Adrianna?”
“Mmhmm.”
“That’s a pretty name.”
“Thank you. My dad really liked it.” He smiled and signed his name, but didn’t hand it back to her.
“How old are you?”
“I’m 14, going on 15 in a few weeks.”
“Oh, a young lady.”
“Yup.”
“And is she your mom?” Adrianna glanced behind her and shook her head.
“Nope, that’s my aunt.” I walked up behind her and put my pass on the table as well. He glanced from her to me and shook his head.
“Not even.” I laughed at his expression.
“I know, she looks exactly like me. But I’m way too young to be her mom, believe me.”
“But she looks so much like you for you to be her aunt.” I shrugged and he just shook his head again. “Come on?”
“I’m only 26. I would’ve been really young when I had her, don’t you think?”
“Yeah, but you can lie.”
“Would we lie?” I glanced at Adrianna and so did AJ.
“At the age of 14, yeah, it’s really possible.” I chuckled, which earned a glare from Adrianna, although her lips lifted into one hell of an evil smirk. Yup, that child was so much like me it was scary indeed.
“We’re a lot like, me and my aunt. We act alike; have the same taste in clothes, and in men.” His hand jumped, causing his signature to be different. “Oh, it’s true. In fact, we both totally think you’re hot.” I covered my face, not wanting to look around me at all.