- Text Size +
Chapter 4
AJ handed the pass back, yet he was grinning. Oh, how I was wished the floor would just open up and swallow me. Damn it, why couldn’t it do that.
“Than I thank you.” AJ got up out of the chair. “Ladies, it was a pleasure, but we need to get ready for the show. We’ll catch you later.” He smiled, waved, and left the room with the rest of the guys. I grabbed Terri’s arm, letting the girls go in front of us.
“Did you hear what Adrianna told AJ?”
“Yup. Sorry.” I turned to her and she smiled.
“Oh, that does it. I’m so letting Britanni talk to Brian.”
“Hey, wait, that’s not fair. I know what she’s going to tell him.”
“And you think Adrianna is done? Hell, not even close. If she’s gonna embarrass the hell out of me, than as my best friend, you get to be in my boat.”
“That’s wrong.” Terri took the other end seat and crossed her arms.
“You wanted front row, and you got them. This is the price you have to pay for them though.” She quickly unfolded her arms and turned to glare at me.
“You didn’t say there was a price!” I smiled at her.
“My bad, I forgot.” She shook her head and turned her attention back to the stage, watching every move that Brian did, which, actually was a lot. Hmm, it almost looked like those winks, or extra special dance moves seemed, different. And than there was AJ. Ever faithful, ever wonderful, ever hella sexy, AJ. His shows seemed to have tamed down some, or, maybe that was just me, because I know there was more hip thrusting and more wiggling of them eyebrows in this show. Oh, holy cow, these two men just weren’t playing fair. Terri glanced over me and I could only shrug. The same thought: how the hell were we going to be able to talk to these two men afterwards with all this evil, well, sexual thoughts floating around in our minds?

“Excuse me?” Both Terri and I turned around at the deep voice. “Sorry to startle you. The guys asked if you would be please come backstage. We’ll take you to the party.”
“And my car?”
“It’ll be safe. You’ll be dropped off once the party is over or when you guys are ready to go.” I glanced over at Terri, who only shrugged. Well, I guess it really couldn’t be that bad.
“Thanks.”
“No problem. Are you guys from Phoenix?”
“Terri is. But my girls and I are from Tucson.” He made it point at glancing at my nieces than at me.
“They look like you.” I smiled, not wanting to correct him.
“Thank you.” He stopped outside a door, knocked, then twisted the handle when someone hollered to come in. “Enjoy ladies.” We smiled our thanks and than slowly entered the room, taking it all in.
“Like what you see?” All four of us jumped and turned around, seeing Nick there. “I’m Nick, but of course you know that.”
“Why are you guys taking us? Do you do this for all the fans?”
“Well, that’s why they sent me. They actually wanted to tell you that you were some of the few who got the package. I think it’s three or four other girls. The party is at a local club that we reserved. So, little ones can go.” Wow, a special club for us? Not to mention four Backstreet Boys? Can we say Heaven? “And no, Terri, we really don’t do this for all our fans. Just when there’s only a couple, like there is now, we’ll offer to take them.” She threw a look over at me and instantly, it was the same thought. Of course, no x rated scenes were allowed. After all, I had two minors and there were a couple other girls. I wasn’t positive how old they were or…I thoughts trailed off as I saw four girls come in. Screw that x rated thought. I mean, short skirts, tight tops, hoes and a half. Adrianna giggled and I turned to glance at her. She shook her head but quickly sent a message. I felt my phone vibrate, glanced at the message and laughed. So, my 14 year old was exactly like me, cause she thought the same thing, hoes.
“Wow, I’ll guess they’ll let anyone in, girls. Come on, let’s wait for the guys.” Terri rolled her eyes and I shook my head. Well, we weren’t there for them.
“Auntie?” I glanced down at Brittani and smiled.
“What’s up little one?”
“Do you think Terri would flip if I kissed Brian?”