- Text Size +
Chapter 5
“Flip honey? I think she’d kill you!” That had Brittani rolling, Terri staring, and me grinning at the two of them! And that’s what Brian and AJ walked into.
“What did we miss?”
“Nothing. An inside joke Brian.”
“That’s not fair.”
“Believe me when I tell you, you don’t want to know.” He smiled at that.
“So, you all ready to party with BSB?”
“Just point me in the right direction.” I planted my hands on my hips and glanced at Adrianna.
“You, young lady, are not supposed to know what that means!” She laughed and linked her arm through mine as we followed the guys out to the limos.

We arrived at the night club and the girls were lucky. No one that young was supposed to know what those were like. Granted, the liquor wasn’t flowing, which upset the other girls but oh well. I walked over to the booth and told the two young ones to park it.
“What fun is that?”
“I’m sorry, is that my problem?”
“Come on auntie! Don’t you love us enough? We want to dance.” I glanced from Brittani, to Adrianna and then over to Terri.
“Those two know how to work you, do not look at me!” I rolled my eyes.
“Thanks for the help. Oh, Brittani, what we were talking about earlier, I give you full permission to do it!”
“Woah, woah, what’s that mean?” I shrugged at her.
“Don’t know, but come on ladies, you want to party, than let’s dance.” Terri grabbed Brittani’s arm before she slid out of the booth.
“What did your crazy aunt just mean?”
“Don’t know. Forgot what we were talking about. Come on though. We gotta show up those other girls.” Brittani grabbed Terri’s hand and pulled her on the dance floor.

Twenty minutes later, I had to laugh at the look that was both on Adrianna’s and Terri’s faces. It was one of shock and disbelief. And it should have been. There was a dance off between a 26 year old woman and a 10 year old girl, although, at that current point in time, I would have to say that the ten year old was showing me up. And damn it, I taught her how to dance like that…okay, minus the booty swinging…thanks to MTV these days. Adrianna turned as she felt someone come up behind her.
“Having fun?” She smiled but nodded her head.
“Thanks.”
“No, thank you. It was your aunt, I believe, who bought the package. So, who taught your sister how to dance there?”
“Actually, my aunt. You know, Brian, between me and you, my sister thinks you’re the best.” She had to smile as she saw his cheeks turn slightly red. Talk about endearing.
“Just Brittani?”
“Oh, no, my aunt’s friend, Terri. In fact, there’s a war going on between Terri and Brittani over you. You should ask them about it?” My head quickly swung in her direction, hearing exactly what she told Brian. I walked up to them and pinched her arm.
“That was not for you to tell!” She shrugged and quickly walked away.
“A war, huh?”
“It’s…well…not exactly…” I trailed off, not quite wanting to comment on that. Cause, the truth was, there was. But how do you explain that. I mean, goodness, was there a way to explain that?
“I’m waiting.”
“Okay, you see,” I glanced into his eyes and saw the smiling tugging at his lips. “Yes, there is.” Great, they were going to kill me now.