- Text Size +
Chapter 6
“Hey, you’re a pretty good dancer there. I think BSB needs to hire you as a back up dancer.” Brittani turned around and smiled at AJ.
“Thank you. That crazy woman that’s my aunt, she taught me a thing or two.”
“Your sister didn’t show you anything?”
“Nope. She’s not a huge dancer.”
“Such a shame. Did you like the concert?”
“Yup. I must admit though, I spent a lot of time looking at Brian.” AJ coughed, hiding the chuckle that wanted to escape.
“Why is that?”
“He’s my favorite.”
“And your sister and aunt?”
“You! They always fight over who gets what part of you!” AJ’s eyes opened wide at that.
“What…what do you mean?”
“Adrianna says she’s gets the lower half and my aunt can have the top half.” AJ’s jaw dropped at. Damn, that was a first for him. Terri closed her eyes, not buying that she just told him. Okay, it was becoming a mistake for these two little ones to be here. They were spilling stuff rather quickly, and they may not have actually understood, but the two wiser ones did.
“Brittani, let’s get you something to drink.”
“Wait, we were having an interesting conversation.” Terri glanced at AJ and shook her head.
“Oh, she’s spillin’ stuff there. So, no more of that.”
“But it was juicy.”
“No!” Terri glanced down at Brittani before looking back up at AJ and the grin he had on his face.
“I’m gonna talk to Adrianna!”

“We have issues!” Both Terri and I quickly shut up as we said the same thing at the same time. I raised my eyebrow while she shook her head.
“You go first Terri. What’s up?”
“You ten year old there is spilling her guts out to Age about you and Adrianna making comments about which half your going to get.”
“Are you serious?” I covered my eyes, feeling the heat travel up my neck and land on my cheeks.
“Well, we’re even because little Miss Adrianna told Brian about the war between you and Brittani!”
“Oh, give me a break.” Terri groaned, not having any idea how she could face Brian after that type of comment.
“Excuse me, but could you please not hog the guy’s attention anymore?” I turned back around and stared at one of the girls from the room.
“Sorry that the slutty attire isn’t getting you the attention you want. And we’re not doing anything. Just being ourselves. Guys might tend to like that a little bit more than boobs being in their face all the time. Excuse us,” with that, I grabbed Terri’s arm, tugging her away from the bar and away from them. Ugh, skanks, how I hated them.
“That was mean.”
“That was the truth. Now, let’s go find those little pains in my ass before they…” I trailed off, seeing Adrianna with AJ and Brittani with Brian. Oh, I could feel my heart drop at that sight.