- Text Size +
Chapter 7
Terri clutched my arm, and yet, I felt so very powerless to stop them. I rolled my eyes, not understanding why my legs weren’t moving to try and stop them. Oh, I knew those little girls, and from what was already getting said, I could only picture what stupid, little things they might do next. Although, I didn’t have long to wait as I saw Brittani laugh at something Brian said, than grabbed his cheeks and kissed him! My ten year old! Kissed him! I chocked, as did Terri, but could not stop the laugh that rose up as the shocked expression on his face! I’m sure he could add that one to the books! Of all the crazy, and strange, things that fans of have done, I’m thinking this was ranking pretty high.
“Did you see that?”
“Duh!”
“She kissed my man!”
“Your man?” I glanced behind Terri, who was currently turning quite a bright shade of red.

“Hey, auntie, I was talking to Alex…”
“Alex, hmm?” I asked, raising my eyebrow at that.
“Yeah, he told me to.”
“Oh, well, I thought that was reserved for friends and family only.” She shrugged, not really caring what I had to say.
“Anyway, we were talking and I guess Brit made a comment about me having the lower half or something.”
“I heard that.”
“Yeah, you know we talk about it all the time.” Damn, was I grateful he wasn’t around at this very moment.
“So we do.”
“So, I was starting to explain to him that because you’ve had sex before, it’s only fair that I get the lower half. You know what I mean?”
“Touch one little bitty hair anywhere on my mans lower half, and I’ll hurt you so bad.”
“Possessive are we?” My mouth dropped open and my mind screamed. No, he had to choose THAT moment to be behind me.