- Text Size +
Chapter 9
“Thank you, Brittani. I had a blast tonight,” Brian said, quickly giving her a hug. “And remember, if you need anything, you can call.”
“Okay. And you really are my favorite, no matter what anyone else says.” Brian chuckled as Brit got into the car and leaned back, her eyes closing.
“She’s precious.”
“She has her moments.”
“Don’t kill her for the things she’s done tonight.”
“No, I’m killing Theresa.”
“Not her either. If anything, the antics of those two little hellions might have left a bigger impression than you think.” Terri’s head cocked to the side and her lips lifted up into a smile.
“Why you say that?”
“Because, I can freely say that I want to get to know them, and most certainly you, better now.”
“Well, you have my number. Feel free to call.”
“That’s my promise,” with that, his lips quickly brushed hers, leaving her on cloud nine. “Good night, Terri.”
“Night, Bri.” He quickly hugged her, smiled at Adrianna and me before he made his way over to the bus to leave. Terri walked back to the car, climbed in the seat, and smiled as Brit scooted closer. She placed a kiss on the young girls head, grateful for all those stupid stunts.

“No more fighting?”
“She’s my aunt, I can’t promise nothing.”
“How about no more fighting over me?”
“Nope, can’t promise that.” AJ chuckled as he quickly hugged Adrianna. “You know, I’m a texter, right?”
“Are you saying it was stupid of me to give you my number?”
“Nah, I’ll respect ya. Can’t say that I won’t text you at two in the morning to make sure you not messing around.” Damn, didn’t she know how to shut up! AJ wasn’t mine, hell, he wasn’t close! He glanced over at me, and smiled.
“Believe me little one, you, nor your aunt, have anything to worry about. Good night.” She smiled, and waved, as she got in the car.
“I’m sorry. She shouldn’t have said anything like that.”
“No worries. It’s good; I have someone to answer to.”
“You don’t need to. You’re not my man.”
“I like that sound.”
“What sound, Alex?”
“You saying ‘your man’.” He laughed as I closed my eyes, and took that opportunity to gently kiss me. “Promise me you’ll be safe going home?”
“I promise.”
“You’ll text when you get home?” I rolled my eyes but nodded my head.
“Don’t worry.”
“Can’t help it. Somehow, thanks to those two, you all got under my skin. So, now I’m gonna worry.”
“Really, I promise, I’ll be there safe and sound.” He quickly pulled me into his arms and gave me a slight squeeze.
“I’ll talk to you later.” I smiled, watched as he got on his bus and made my way over to my car. I slide behind the wheel, glanced at Brit, than at Adrianna, and finally at Terri, all who had the sweetest smiles. Wow, talk about looking like angels. Yeah, I guess, to the guys, this band of four women could just be too cute for words.
Chapter End Notes:
Let me say thank you to all you have enjoyed this story! And as sad as it is, these two little girls are never going to a BSB concert with me!