- Text Size +
Chapter 1

Resa: What are you doing?

Adrianna: Textin AJ. Why?

Resa: *rolling eyes* girl, get a life.

Adrianna: LOL. I have one, thank you.

Resa: Well, get one away from my man.

I waited a few minutes, wondering why it was taking so long for her to respond. I closed my eyes, and jumped out of my skin as the phone vibrated. Damn, why did it do that every time? I flipped it open, smiling as I saw the name that appeared.

Alex: Your man huh?

Resa: What? Where did you get that from?

Alex: Who else?

Resa: Remind me to kill her.

Alex: LOL. It’s all good baby, don’t worry none. Listen, what are you all doin Saturday for dinner?

Resa: Um, nothing that I know of. Why?

Alex: Just askin’. Sheesh!

Adrianna: Auntie, you there?

I rolled my eyes. Sure, they both flippin text me at the same time.

Resa: Alex, I know you, whats up your sleeve?

Resa: Im here. Textin’ Alex. Thank you for forwarding that comment.

Adrianna: LOL. You have no idea what I do, huh? Anywho, Im off to bed, love you. Night.

Resa: Night mija. I’ll text ya later.

Alex: We might be close to town, thought I would treat you and your girls to dinner.

Resa: Hmmm, I have to see about that one.

Alex: *giving the puppy dog face* Pulease?

Resa: OH MY GOSH! Your such a pain in my ass…fine, okay, maybe! Night.

With that, I quickly shut my phone and plugged it into the charger.

-----
“They’re coming on Saturday?”

“Yes, Terri.”

“Alex told you?”

“Well, he texted me. What’s the big deal?”

“There is none, per say.” I raised my eyebrow at her and she smiled. “It’s just, I’ve been working on that story, you know? And Nick is the star, but I love Brian.”

“Girl, you just have issues. You need to pick one Boy and love only him.”

“Like how you’re sorta into AJ but still madly in love with Howie?”

“That’s uncalled for!” She busted out laughing and turned, surprised to find the two little hellions there.

“Hi. Are you ready?”

“Just waiting for you all, Terri.”

“Don’t mind Adrianna, she’s always bitchy.”

“Am not! Okay, I am, but that’s because I get it from you.” I rolled my eyes but smiled at Terri.

“Can’t lie, she does.” Terri laughed and excused herself, making her way into the bathroom to finish getting ready. She had just come into town for her job and I deemed it necessary to take her out to dinner.

“Auntie?”

“What’s up Miss Brit?”

“What Terri just said…” She trailed off and I glanced over at her.

“What do you mean? What did she just say?”

“The whole Nick/Bri thing.”

“You mean the writing?”

“Yeah. Is that public information?” My eyes opened wide at that. Oh shit, the girls just got more ammunition if we weren’t careful.