- Text Size +
Chapter 5
D.J.AngelEyes: I’m back. Miss me?

CountryAngel: Maybe. You weren’t typing were you?

D.J.AngelEyes: No. Why?

CountryAngel: Because the screen showed that you were typing something?

I glanced around, not seeing anyone, than down at my printer, seeing that it was on. I never printed, so usually it stayed in stand by mode.

D.J.AngelEyes: No clue girlie. I might have hit print without realizing it. –Shrugging- Anyhowie, I need sleep. So, we’re plan something about this weekend, right?

CountryAngel: Yeah, we will. Night girlie.

-----
I quickly signed off, hearing the ring of Adrianna’s text message go off. I walked upstairs and knocked on her door, opening it after she said I could.

“Who you talking to?”

“Alex. He wanted to text me good night.”

“That’s sweet. I’m off to bed. Love you!” Adrianna smiled at me.

“Love you too auntie.”

Adrianna: Do you like her?

Alex: Your aunt?

Adrianna: If youre seeing someone else I may hurt you.

Alex: LOL. Shes cool.

Adrianna: Just cool, AJ?

Alex: Aight, you better be a reporter cause you drill people rather well. I wouldnt mind dating her. Shes my type of lady.

Adrianna: And would it bother you if she liked another guy?

Alex: As in favorites no, as in dating, yes.

Adrianna: LOL. Thank you than. So, we will see you this weekend?

Alex: Yes. With the rest of the guys. They are looking forward to meeting you two.

Adrianna: We are special, this we know. Night Uncle.

Alex: Good night.

-----
Adrianna left her room and walked down stairs, turning on the computer and singing under her name. Their plan, this time around, was more than just to embarrass them. Sure, that was fun, and it was funny, but this was really an all out war. You couldn’t love two BSBers. Even worst of all, you couldn’t make them best friends. That was just down right rude. So, if you wrote stories, it was only about one. That’s all it was. If you had a favorite, it was one, not all!

AJsDreamLover: You’re one still. Thought you would be fast asleep.

CountryAngel: Couldn’t sleep. And you? Thought your aunt had you in bed by a certain time?

AJsDreamLover: On most nights. But she’s asleep. I wanted to ask, do you know her passwords?

CountryAngel: Why?

AJsDreamLover: She said she had a couple really good AJ stories and I wanted to read them, but she hasn’t sent them over to me. So, I was hoping to log under her name to get them.

CountryAngel: Miss Adrianna, I’m sorry. I know you and your aunt. You don’t want that, you want information.

AJsDreamLover: Why would you say that?

CountryAngel: Because I know you!

AJsDreamLover: Isn’t there some picture with a halo on this? I really mean it, I just want to read.

CountryAngel: Sorry girlie, I don’t know her password.

AJsDreamLover: Okay, well, thank you anyway. Good night! Sweet Nick Dreams.

And before Terri could respond, Adrianna was logged off and gone.

-----
“I don’t like them!” I turned to Terri and rolled my eyes.

“Than don’t talk to them!”

“Well, I sorta have to.” I set the wine cooler down and really looked over at her. “They’re horrible little girls! Who are getting way to much pleasure out of tormenting us! We know what we have said. That yes, Howie and those stupid ass hips and his chest, and arms, and eyes..”

“THERESA!”

“Sorry. Anyways, we know we’ve said some things. And like you making that comment about Nick and how illegal it would have been to have screwed him under age, but he was still fine than. Even more so now.”

“If those two little girls are listening around that corner, I’m going to kill you myself.”

“They’re upstairs! Doing, something, I don’t know.”

“They better be, otherwise, you’re dead.” I rolled my eyes.

“Relax. I’m thinking that maybe, it’s time to turn the tables.”

“We don’t have anything on them. Sides, anything we say is only going to make them look cute to the guys!” I chuckled and Terri glanced over at me. “What?”

“BSB orgy on stage.” That sent us both laughing, and sent the girls hiding around the corner gagging.