- Text Size +
Chapter 7

“I can’t believe you told them that!” I hugged the phone between my ear and my shoulder, knowing that Terri would be slightly upset.

“It either came from me, or the girls, your choice?”

“How about neither?”

“Do you think I wanted them to know about what I say? Do? No, yet, they felt the need to share. At least, to my mind here, they haven’t told them what you say about Nick, or D!”

“Like what?”

“Oh, let me see, that Nick Carter, now, is really sexy, and you would do him thirty different ways in a 24 hour time spam?”

“Wait now, I never claimed that.”

“Pardon me, in a 12 hour time spam. I was being nice. I also don’t recall you mentioning that night, but you adore Brian’s butt, amongst other parts. You really claim he’s not the saint, and can probably be the freakiest out of all of them!”

“I do…okay, that’s true! But you agree!”

“I do. But, than you also say you would screw my other lover in more ways than he’s ever known! And those hips really know how to rock a female’s world!”

“You can shut up. I’m well aware of what I say, thank you.” I frowned, hearing a distinct click.

“Terri, you there?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I just heard like a click of some sort.”

“Might be my phone, its acting up again. I need to get a new one or take it in.” She paused, hit a button, than screamed. “Okay, hate to cut this short, but Mr. Freak A Leek is on the other line.” I chuckled.

“Aight, go take care of Saint Bri. Love ya!”

“You too. Later!”

-----
I stared at my screen, deleting the last sentence I just wrote. This was not happening! I was not getting any inspiration what so ever! And it sucked! Of course, they always say that forcing it was never a good thing either. I shook my head, turning as I heard someone coming down the stairs.

“Hey auntie.”

“What’s up Adrianna?”

“Do you think the guys would flip if they found out you and Terri wrote fan fiction?” I paused my typing and turned to look at her again.

“I’m not sure. They know it’s out there, they’ve mentioned it. But, I don’t know. Why, are you planning on telling them?”

“Would I do that?” I gave her a stare and she smiled. “Really. I’m just curious. You know me and Brit already embarrassed you once, what possible fun would it be to do it again?”

“I don’t trust you!”

“Auntie, you wound me.” I heard the door bell and sighed, grateful for the slight reprieve.

“You just sit.” She nodded her head, knowing who was at the door and quickly smiled as she pulled out her phone and, hit the third button on her speed dial.

“Hey you. What’s up?”

“Hold on, let me put you on speaker.” With that, she quickly hit the speaker button.

“Okay, why?”

“Just hold on.”

“Terri, what are you doing here?” I gave her a hug and ushered her in.

“Was in the area, thought I’d stop by.”

“Come on in. Adrianna and I are in the living room, talking.” She followed me in, smiling at Adrianna.

“Hey missy.”

“Hey Terri. How’s that Brian and Nick story going?”

“Oh, you know, they’re being pains in the asses.”

“Really, how so?”

“They don’t want to come out to play. But thanks for asking Adrianna.”

“No problem. I’m gonna leave you two to talk.” She smiled, placing her phone on the table, smirking as she left.

“She’s too nice.”

“Duh! Thank goodness the guys are coming in this weekend, and that’s only three days away. Maybe than they’ll stop with all the questions. So, no luck on the stories?”

“I have the Homecoming concert on TV, all their sexy ass YouTube videos on my computer, all my favorite songs on my cd player, and nothing.”

“I know. You know how I told you about that one story, where AJ is going to punch Howie, I’m stuck. I’ve been stuck.”

“You’re telling me. In my mind, I can see all the scenes of Brian and Nick and all the ways I could make it way X rated, and yet to type it out, forget it!”

“Ugh, I know. I mean, I have AJ and the Homecoming concert, which is just nasty. And than D and all his half naked pictures or videos, you would think it would help, or rather inspire. Does it, no?” I sighed, frowning as I heard someone snicker. I glanced around, seeing no other than Terri.

“What’s wrong?”

“Thought I heard something. So, any wild dreams lately, Mrs. Carter?”

“Oh, none I can discuss while little ears are likely to come bouncing in. And you, Mrs. Dorough, the husband treating you good?” I smiled, but quickly frowned, knowing for sure I heard something!

“Where is it?”

“Where is what?”

“Someone is over hearing this. I heard two distinct sounds that weren’t from you or me.” I turned my eyes to the table, seeing Adrianna’s phone, but knowing she wouldn’t be that mean or low! “No.” Terri gave me a confused look before she followed my gaze.

“She wouldn’t!”

“I sure as hell hope not!” I walked over to it, seeing the screen black, although, that really didn’t prove anything. I shook my head, not wanting to touch it, scared to know just who could be on the other end, if it was on, which I’m almost positive now, it was.

“So, ladies, wanna tell us when we got married?”