- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I wrote this as a challenge for another site, the challenge was to write another member's fantasy.  Hope you like :)
The Best Ride Ever

It had been a long hot summer, and a boring one too. I was missing my boyfriend Nick, who’d been cooped up in a recording studio all summer and I couldn’t wait for him to come back home to Texas, to me. Of course, we’d managed to see each other for the odd weekend here and there, but more often than not, we’d just had to make do with talking on the phone everyday, or seeing each other through our laptops. The sooner this new album was finished, the better!

He had suggested that I go to LA with him, but I had my job to think about and couldn’t just take off like that. I was fiercely independent and even though my boyfriend had plenty of money, I refused to let him pay my way; I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself if I took advantage of him in that way. I think he appreciated me more for that. In the past he’d fallen for a lot of gold diggers, only to end up hurt and betrayed, his privacy sold out to trashy magazines. Our relationship was different to that. We were equals and treated each other that way, and it worked, we’d been together three years, which was the longest relationship either of us had ever had. We were happy as we were.

Finally, the album was finished and I flew up to LA to meet him. We spent a couple of days there before having a huge party and flying back home to Texas.

“Thank fucking god for that” Nick said as we boarded our flight to Dallas “I just wanna get home and spend some quality time with my beautiful girlfriend”

He pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply, not caring that the other passengers on the plane were looking. Eventually we pulled away, it was either that or pay a visit to the mile high club, something we’d already done on numerous occasions and didn’t feel the need to revisit today.

Having Nick home again felt so right, we soon settled back into being just Nick and Nikki, even if it was for only a few weeks before he had to take off again to promote the new CD.

“Hey Nikki, y’know the state fair starts next week” he said as he nuzzled up against my neck, kissing softly “and you know how I love the fair”

“Nick Carter, you are a big kid, but I love you” I teased and I tilted his face to mine and placed a small kiss on his soft, full lips.

“Ha, don’t pretend to be all grown up and mature when you are just as bad, if not worse than me when it comes to amusement parks” he teased me back “who was the one who wanted to queue for hours in the cold for that new rollercoaster last year?”

“OK, I admit it, I’m also a big kid” and we fell back onto the sofa as his lips took possession of mine in a hungry, all consuming kiss.

We decided to go to the fair a few days after it first opened, as it was always crazily busy for those first few days, not that the rest of the time was quiet, it was just a little less crowded after the initial first few days.

We drove up to Fair Park and were greeted with the familiar sight of the 52 foot high smiling cowboy, which was the fair’s symbol and had been for as long as we could remember.

“Hmm, I can already smell that cotton candy” I sighed as we walked through the entrance.

“God yeah, and those hot dogs” he smiled “come on, let’s go or we’ll miss the game” and he took my hand and practically dragged me through the gates. Although this was a funfair, it was also so much more than just rides. There were also stalls selling the most bizarre foods which had been deep-fried, football games, a truck zone and racing track, as well as the more traditional fair rides and assorted foods.

We watched the game, sitting there with our assortment of essential game-watching snacks, like hot dogs, fries, cokes and ice cream. After that we decided it was time for some rides, my favourite part!

“Come on Nick, you know you love this one just as much as me” I said as I took his hand in mine and dragged him towards the big wooden rollercoaster.

“True babe, but look at the friggin queue!” he sighed. The queue would mean a wait of at least half an hour, but I fluttered my eyelashes at him seductively and told him I’d make it worth his while later. He soon gave in.

We went on a few rides, and then decided to be daring and try something unusual that had been deep fried. I went for a deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which by the way was absolutely revolting and I could only manage one bite. Nick went for fried cheesecake which he ate triumphantly and then called me a wimp for my feeble attempt with the sandwich.

“It was gross Nick” I laughed “and for your information, I could’ve eaten it, but then I probably would’ve been throwing up afterwards. We don’t want that do we?”

“I guess not, not when you have a promise to keep later” he winked and eyed my body up and down.

“Nick Carter, you are a perv” I teased.

“Yep, I am, but I’m your perv” he said and wrapped his arms around me and bent his head to kiss me.

The sun was beginning to set and the crowds were beginning to disappear, all deciding they’d had enough fun for one day and heading home. However, there was still one more ride I wanted to go on before we called it a day, The Texas Star, which was the largest ferris wheel in North America. It was pretty impressive, especially at night when it was illuminated.

We climbed into the ferris wheel car and were lucky enough to not have to share it with anyone else. In no time we were moving, looking out at the spectacular view below us and also for miles into the distance.

“Wow, this is beautiful isn’t it?” I said as Nick and I held each other close, looking out together.

“Sure is, but not as beautiful as you” he replied.

“Smooth talker” I laughed.

“Hey, I’m just telling it like it is” he said and kissed me.

All of a sudden, the cab jerked to a halt, we were at the very top, which was about 65 metres up in the air.

“Oh shit, do you think we broke down?” I said as we looked down at the ground to try and make out what was going on.

“Well, if we have, I have a few ideas of how to pass the time” he raised his eyebrow at me and gave me that lopsided smile that made me weak. “Y’know, it’s kind of a fantasy of mine”

“Nick, we can’t…” I began to protest, but didn’t get very far. I soon succumbed to his way of thinking though.

“Yes…we can” he said between kisses “no one can see”. I thanked god that I’d chosen to wear a dress today as he slid his hand up my leg and moved my panties out of the way with his fingers.

“Oh god…yes” I moaned into his mouth as the pad of his thumb circled my clit vigorously and he thrust two fingers deep inside me. He knew just how to drive me crazy and in no time I was moaning his name as my fingers twisted in his hair, pulling at it hard “oh fuck Nick, I need to feel you inside me right here, right now…please…fuck me”

“Nikki, your wish is my command” he mumbled as I rubbed the palm of my hand over the rock hard bulge in his jeans then tugged at his belt. I made quick work of that and soon had his jeans and boxers around his knees. His cock was stood to attention and begging for action, I planned to give him just that! I swung my leg over him so that I was straddling him and sunk down hard onto his throbbing cock, taking it all in and gasping as he filled me completely.

“Oh fuck baby, you feel so fucking good” he murmured into my hair as he gripped my hips. I moved up and down, riding him hard and fast as he thrust his hips upwards to meet mine. He rained wet kisses down my neck, sucking gently as I slid up and down his cock. By now, my hands were in his shirt, gripping his shoulders tightly and our mouths once again found each other, tongues matching the motion of our hips.

“So fucking good” he moaned.

Our hips continued to gyrate against each other and I knew we wouldn’t last much longer. The thrill of being caught made it so much more exciting and intense and our movements became more frenzied.

“Oh god…oh Nick...fuck…fuck…fuck” I panted as he moved one hand to my clit. I dug my nails harder into his shoulders and felt my body start to shudder violently as my orgasm overcame me. He roughly pulled my hips down harder and thrust forcefully a couple more times before he exploded deep inside me, growling out a few “fucks” in the process.

My body slumped against his and we held each other like that for a few moments, our chests rising and falling more visibly with our increased breathing. I moved off of his thighs to allow him to pull his jeans up and for myself to adjust my panties and dress, when all of a sudden the wheel jerked back into life. We looked at each other and giggled, and then he pulled me back in his warm embrace.

When we eventually got off the ferris wheel, we were met with apologies for the mechanical failure.

“Don’t worry about it” Nick said with a smirk “it was the best ride I ever had”