[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

Tony lied to McGee about his "first time". So what really happened?


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > TV Series > NCIS
Characters: Tony DiNozzo
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Geekverse
Chapters: 3
Completed: Yes
Word count: 8694
Read: 5817
Published: 07/25/09
Updated: 07/25/09
Story Notes:

This fic was written for the NFA Community "My First Time" challenge. Quite unexpectedly, it also ended up fitting Mare's July Challenge.

Not all that important to the story but this takes place in my Geekverse established in my one-shot "Geek". You don't have to read that for this story, but should know that in this universe, Tony skipped 3 grades in school and was as a result, not well liked by his classmates.

Content Warnings: Although story "fades to black", this story does contain a scene involving sex with a minor under dubious consent.  (And no, the cameo appearance from the AC Forums member for the July Challenge is not involved in that scene!)

1. Prelude to a kiss...and other stuff by Chaos [ - ] (1630 words)
The dialogue in the first part of this chapter is directly from the Season 3 episode "Voyeur's Web". Blame the NCIS writers for this one.

2. Chapter 2 by Chaos [ - ] (2791 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Chaos [ - ] (4273 words)
The content warning regarding non-graphic sex w/ a minor under dubious consent pertains to this chapter.