- Text Size +
She was making the final preparations for the New Year's Eve party when Kevin snuck up behind her in the kitchen. His hands slipped around her waist as she continued working at the counter. His lips soft on her neck. His tongue tickling that one spot on her neck. She tried continuing through it but that was the weakest spot on her. She gripped the counter feeling the full effect of his actions and the full effect she was having on him."Do you know how much I want you right now?"he whispered huskily.
"I have some idea."
"I don't think you do. Let me remind you,"he said reaffirming his arousal against her backside.
"What is it about the holidays and you baby?"She said turning within his arms.
"Is it not a season for giving and receiving joy?"He said; his eyes dancing with deviance.
"I don't like that look on you."
"You don't? That used to drive you wild."
"Why don't you refresh my memory and show me what it did,"she responded as his lips captured hers.
It was good to have him back. That way she could forget about that moment of weakness she had just a mere week ago. Maybe his Mother's suggestion of another man so much as showing any interest in her had been his drive. Whatever the case was, she was glad.
"Kev,"she managed to tear away from him." I love this and all but the party starts in a few hours and the caterers are gonna be here with the remainder of the food and,"he interrupted her with the closure over her mouth. His tongue twisting her words into a heated whirlwind of pleasure.
"You were saying?"He smirked as he broke away.
"You smell good,"she said drawing the string of the robe open. She ran her fingers over the ridges of his abs, upward over his firmly toned pecs and rested her hands on the nape of his neck; randomly playing with soft dark strands."I could do a million things to you right now that would drive you crazy but I know how much you want me already so it would really be useless,"she said continuing to play with his hair.
He groaned at this simplest of her ministrations."Watch the hands girl,"he said as she slipped the material off his broad shoulders and half way down his arms.
"What are you gonna do if I don't?"She smiled.
He silently responded with a look and sent tiny little buttons flying all over the kitchen floor.
This was Kevin?"Okay. What'd you do with my husband?"
"He took a leave of absence,"his lips seeking hers out once again."Am I going to get a good report?"
"I dont' know. So far so good though,"She taunted."Ah!" she squeeked as he flung her over his shoulder."Kevin! Where are we going?"
"We're going to clean up."
"You're already clean."
"I know but I thought you might need some help."
"I know how to clean myself thank you very much."
"I know but you'll love the way I do it,"he said reaching into the shower; still holding onto her.
"Would you put me down now?"
"Not yet,"He said checking the temperature. Perfect.
"Kevin!"She protested.
"He's not here."
"Not funny,"she whined as he stepped into the steaming waters. He had managed to shrug out of the robe and hold onto her somehow before they entered."Damn you!" She spat as the water soaked the clothing to her body.
He just smirked as she carried on.
"What?!"
"Come here,"he said as he sat on the marble seat in the shower.
"No,"she pouted.
"No?"
"Why should I?"pretending to be upset.
"Oh come on Jordan. I was just trying to be a little spontaneous."
"Gotcha!"She smiled and peeled away the soaked material.
"I should punish you for that."
" It's already punishment enough that I don't know what you're gonna do to me."
"Well why don't you come a little bit closer and find out."
"I don't know. I'm kinda scared,"she teased as she let the water cascade over her naked form.
"Why don't you come over here, sit on my lap and tell me all about it."
"You know my husband could walk in here anytime."
"That's a chance I'm willing to take. Have mercy on a guy."
He'd resorted to begging. When was the last time that happened?"Maybe we should find out before he gets home from work,"She pondered. She knew he wouldn't take much more before she'd be against a wall.
"Jo-jo." His voice turned down to that deep, sensual rumble it took on activating every hormone in her body. His eyes penetrating her, breaking her down; almost hypnotic.
"So what is it you want me to do?"she said innocently.
He didn't speak.
She knew. She just wanted to hear him say it. It was killing him. Oh, okay. She'd give in this one time. She lowered herself onto his pulsating organ; sinking slowly into the sensation of having a part of him that she thought was long gone.
"God I missed you,"he said resting his hands on her hips once their bodies were reacquainted.
"It hasn't been that long."
"Its been that long since it hasn't felt like work."
"Kev."
"Yeah?"
"You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that,"she said her hips grinding slowly as she kissed him.
He wrapped his arm around her waist. He slowed her actions as he stood; holding onto the soft curvascious flesh of her backside. Their bodies still connected at the lips and the hips. Her legs wrapped tightly around his body until he found the wall. She could have cum in literally seconds with the force of his body pushing her up the slick tiled wall. Slowing, deepening. He knew just how to trigger her but he wasn't done. He'd bring her just to that brink and back off into another full attack before letting them both have the fulfillment.
"Surrender?"His green eyes greedily seeking the answer in hers.
"Not on your life mister,"she challenged; her body claiming otherwise.
"You sure about that sweetness?"
"I want my husband to find us."
"You're gonna make me work for this aren'tcha?"He said; forcing her to comply with his body's wishes.
"Fuuaa.....,"she supplied shortly as his final imposition claimed them both.
Her body pinned against the wall; still very much a part of him. Her breath sporadic against his shoulder. She didn't want to let this feeling go. Not yet but she knew she had to. As she found her breathing even once again, she planted soft kisses against his wet shoulder; leading a path toward his lips. She found his gaze dazzling more so after making love than any other time she knew." I do so love you ."
He didn't need to say the words because it was always in his eyes. She had just been missing the signal lately."I love you."
"I hate to be a party pooper baby but..
"I know, "he interrupted; leaving her with a kiss to last her up to bringing in the new year.