- Text Size +
"So how are things going with Kev these days?"Amy inquired.
"He hasn't left my side all night up until now."
"I noticed that. Almost like he's got some posessiveness issue going on. What's with that?"
"I dunno. Maybe he just wants the world know how much he loves me," Jordan said exchanging glances;she not feeling very comfortable at the hole he was boring into her.
"And what's with the cutie and you?"
"What are you talking about?"She sipped on her frozen strawberry dacquiri."You can't tell me I haven't introduced you to Kevin's cousin."
"That's Brian?"
"You sound surprised."
"I just find it hard to believe that they come from the same bloodline."

He couldn't believe that she could just blow it off. Like nothing had happened. Something had happened. Something his body wouldn't soon forget. Maybe he should. It seemed as though she and Kev had more than patched things up. Then why was he so determined to break his cousin's marriage up? It's not like he intentionally set out on doing it but she started it. Yeah. Being childish is gonna help."Tell me something Brian,"AJ said looking over Brian's shoulder in the direction he'd been looking.
"Huh?" His response distant.
"Man you are in trouble boy."
"What are you talking about?"
"Why are you undressing Jordan like nobody's business here?"
"I am not,"He returned irritably.
"Look, I don't know what happened but I do know whatever it was better stay where it happened or you're gonna have a handful of Kevin in the kisser."
"You seriously think something happened between us?"
"I've been in your life how long Brian? I know that look. I don't know when it happened but as I said you better pray to God he never finds out."
"Did you fly in just to irritate the hell out of me or for his party?"
"Both,"AJ quipped.
"Okay."
"Between you and me, what did happen?"
"Why should I tell you?"
"Because if you don't, I'll get Nick to hound you and you know how bad that is."
"All I'm telling you is that it did happen and now I'm paying for it."
"Whatever you want Bri. I'm off to introduce myself to her friend,"he said finding his way across the room.

No question there. Both very passionate men but damn she couldn't let Brian get to her like this.
"Jordan. Looking lovely as always. Why have you not introduced me to your beautiful friend here yet?" AJ approached them.
"Age, this is Amy, Amy Age,"she produced unenthusiastically.
"Try to remember it's New Year's Eve Jore,"Amy said.
"I'll try."
"The name's Alex,"he glared at Jordan and took Amy's hand placing a kiss lightly on it.
"You'll excuse us ALEX,"she said. She dragged Amy to the other side of the room. She so didn't want to be near Brian but maybe introducing him to Amy would take his focus off of her."Brian," Jordan caught his attention.
"Hey Jordan,"he greeted.
"Hey. Have I introduced you to my friend Amy?"
"I don't believe so. I would have remembered such a lovely creature."
That's the way Brian. Get a dig in if it makes you feel bigger she thought as she met the darts in his gaze.
"Nice to meet you Brian. Now I know why she's been hiding you from her single friends. You're a heartbreaker,"Amy complimented not even noticing the silent conversation that had occured between Jordan and Brian.
"Could you excuse us for a second Amy?"
"Don't keep him too long,"Amy urged as Brian followed Jordan from the room and into the library."What the hell do you think you're doing?
"Jealous?"
"Hardly. You need to stop playing whatever game it is you're playing and let me go."
"Just like you let me."
"If the circumstances were any different."
"We wouldn't be having this discussion."
"Brian. I can't just walk away from him. I love him."
"You love him yet you cheated on him?"
"As I recall you were there too. You managed to talk me into it so I imagine you really could have talked me out of it if you were that gung ho about it."
"I never wanted it to happen Jordan. Believe me."
"Don't go playing the good boy on me now. You are anything but. I could break a few million hearts if I told them what you're really like."
"And I could break the one that would mean the world to you."
"You didn't go there."
"Choose your weapons carefully Jordan,"he said as he backed her against the desk.
"Come on Brian. We can't do this. It's wrong."
"No it isn't."
"Yes, it is,"she said pointedly as she soon found herself trapped between him and the desk.
"God you always smell so good Jordan,"he whispered hotly against her ear and took the drink from her hand; placing it as far as he could from them.
"Brian,"She protested weakly.
He had her right where he wanted her and didn't care where they were. Her defenses were down and there was no way he wasn't getting out of here without another taste of her delicious curves.
"You know,"she said unsteadily as his hand ran steadily up her bare arm."He could,"her breath now uneven."Walk in,"the other surfacing upon her cheek."Anytime,"She managed to push out as his eyes met hers. Oh those beautiful blue eyes. How is it she managed to forget the whole world when he set those on her?
"You were saying?"
"Shut up and kiss me,"she pulled him in and captured his lips. God! She loved the way he taunted her with his tongue. The thought of that elsewhere stirred her as his lips left hers.
He looked her in the eye.
"You are evil."
"Now, now I'm the good boy remember?"he grinned as he languidly peeled the buttons of her blouse apart.
"Right,"she ran her fingers up under his sweater."You know I hate you."
"Sure you do,"he said, inching her skirt further up.
She responded by unlatching his belt."You know you could stop me anytime here."
"Now why would I wanna do that?"He smirked as he pulled the sweater over his head.
"Because this,"she said as he pushed the silk off her shoulders."is my home,"she continued but his eyes found hers as he tripped the enclosure of white satin; a small pink flower disguising it. Her full, rounded breasts spilled freely from their restraints."And we could,"she said; slowly losing her train of thought to the daring glint disguised by the beauty of his eyes. She couldn't continue and yet her body was begging her, practically insisting that she did continue."Brian. Please stop,"she weakly begged.
"I don't really think you want me to,"He held her gaze as his hand slipped under the satin thong already wet with her body's desire.
"Stop!"She pushed him away."Just don't look at me like that."
"Like this?"he met her gaze dead on before letting it drift down to the satin patch of material. He knelt down.
He drew the satin material off with no more fight. She had no more to give. Her body was weak with lust. She loved her husband but Brian set a fire burning in her that she couldn't explain. Nor cared to at that very moment. He knelt back between her legs; softly nipping upon her thigh. His tongue sliced through her moistened crevice. He rolled the pink little knob between his teeth for what seemed an eternity before slicing down into her heat. She grasped the desk as his tongue slowly wormed it's way inside her body. She bit her lower lip to silence the pleasurable moans escaping her as continued working into her body.
The door opened slightly; shedding light on the couple so blissfully lost in one another that neither noticed they had been discovered. AJ did a double take at the receiving end of the pleasure and could only assume that the one giving it was Brian because Kevin was out in the other room and Brian had disappeared the same time Jordan had. He quietly closed the door. Shit! What was he supposed to do now? He knew what was going on but he couldn't tell Kevin and what the fuck was Brian thinking?
That's the trouble. Brian wasn't in his right mind. He may be the labeled good boy of the group but that doesn't make him any less human than the rest of us. Only problem here though; he's playing with fire and that he does know.