- Text Size +
Brian surfaced from between her legs and found her breathless but smiling.
"You are so delicious,"he whispered
"You know I still hate you,"she returned.
"Then I guess you're really gonna hate me once we're done," he stated; drawing her to the edge of the desk and slowly entering her.
"I really do hate you,"she smiled as she met the languid motion of his drive.
He silently responded with the increase in his rhythm not expecting her to keep up with him.
"Dammit!...Oh Jeez!"she exhausted; her head thrown back in the sheer pleasure of his intensity.
She brought herself upright."Holy!....I...really....ha..
He silenced the sound of her pleasure within the confinement of his own. The pleasure had been short lived but well worth it. She rested her head on his bare shoulder and spoke when she could."You are a bad, bad man Mr. Littrell. I do so hate you."
He smiled. He knew things were far from over. She'd be back for more when the time was more appropriate.

"Hey Brian! Where you been? There's a certain little cutie been looking for you,"Alex approached him.
"Who?"
"That friend of Jordan's."
Just the sound of her name made his skin tingle."Really? Where is she?"
"Disappeared with somebody else a few minutes ago. You were a little occupied then as I recall."
"What are you talking about?"
"Happy New Year cuz!"Kevin said slapping Brian on the back of his shoulder."I haven't seen you all night. You manage to blend in or something. You wouldn't happen to know where my beautiful wife is would you?"
Brian almost lost it.
"I'm right here baby. I had to go change into another shirt. Damn strawberry dacquiri attacked me,"she said rescuing Brian.
" You need to ease up on those."
"So Brian, how are you and my friend Amy hitting it off? And I'll ease up when you do babycakes."
"We're not,"he responded cooly
"I'm sorry to hear that. She seemed to take a liking to you when I introduced you earlier."
"Well that's what you get for thinking Jordan,"he snipped and walked away.
"What's up his ass?"Kevin inquired hoping that Jordan would have some sort of answer for him.
"I dont' know baby. Maybe it's new year's eve and he doesn't have a warm set of lips like I do to kiss him at midnight,"she lightly kissed him.
"Poor guy."
She didn't know how the hell she was pulling this off but she saved her ass and Brian's all in one sweep there. Yeah, poor guy. If he only knew how deprived his "innocent" cousin was.