- Text Size +
"Tim?"His wife Cheryl's voice drew him away from the scene unfolding in plain view of god and everybody.
"Yeah?"
She had seen it too."You comin?"
"Why don't you take Billy in and I'll see what's going on."
"Tim, don't go meddlin'. Whatever provoked her to do it is none of our business. That's between her and Kevin."
"And Brian,"he added.
She glared at him in such a manner that he knew to just let sleeping dogs lie."Billy's already inside and if we saw, you know he saw it."
"Unce Keben. Guess what I saw?"Billy said as Kevin helped him out of his coat and snow boots.
"What?"
"I saw Aunte Jordan."
"Is that a fact?"
"Uh hunh. Guess who she was with?"
"Your mommy?"He guessed thinking this was just a game for the child.
"No. I saw her with cousin Brian and they was
"Kevin!"Cheryl interrupted Billy."Sorry he bothered you."
"He was no bother at all."
"You and mommy are going to have a little talk about your runnin off,"She scolded.
"But mommy I was just about to tell Unce Keben about Aunte Jordan and Cousin Brian smoo,"his protest distanced enough for Kevin not to catch it.
"What was that all about Tim?"Kevin inquired with a puzzled look.
"Oh nothing. They were just out talking by the stables when we pulled up. Nothing to worry about."
"You're sure that's all that went on?"
"I'm sure Kevin. I'm gonna go say Hi to Mom."
"Okay."He let it rest but something did happen. Cheryl had a chokehold on Tim when it came to minding his own business but Kevin looked out the window and saw the animated conversation taking place. A little too animated perhaps. Five minutes sooner and he would have known what had happened.


"You're thinking of getting caught now instead of when I had my tongue down your throat?"
"I know it doesn't make sense but it can't happen again. I can't do that to him. He loves me despite the way he's treated me lately."
"I see."
"He's my husband. He has rights to this body. You don't."
"I don't,"he said backing her against the wall.
"Brian,"she protested weakly but felt her body screaming for him to touch her again. He did have some rights after all.
"Yes,"his breath warming her neck.
"I thought we weren't,"she said grasping his cheeks to look at her.
"Not here." He pulled her hands away from his face.
"I thought you thought this was a bad idea."
"I thought that before I kissed you."
"And that's what changed all these moral standards of yours?"
"You think that kiss changed all my moral fiber?"
"I'm trying to understand."
"Why?"
Pulling her glove off and waving her hand in front of him."This little rock here is why."
"Oh."
"Oh is right. I got caught up too."
"Weren't you the one that just told me about some not so pure thoughts two minutes ago? Come with me."
"What if I don't wanna?"
"I know you want to,"he whispered hotly in her ear."Come on."
She followed him the short distance he led her."This is crazy."
He removed his coat."You think?"
"What are we doing?"
"What are we doing?"
She was finding every reason in the book not to go through with this and every other one of those reasons kept leading back to the fact that her husband no longer desired her as she should be. It took just that one thought to fuel the fire that would forever change her life. She wasted no time in ridding him of his shirt. She knew what he wanted. He wanted to feel the soft surface of her sweater on his skin. Sliding her arms around his neck, she softly whispered,"You like?"
"It's driving me crazy,"He said as he frantically rid her of the material. Their lips met in a frenzied attempt to quench the desire that had been building. He back her against the wall of the empty stall save the scattered hay and bail in the corner.
His mouth left hers as it traveled downward. He tripped the clasp of her bra. His hand slipped under the satin material pressing it away and replacing it with his mouth. He had staked his claim on her with the fire of his mouth. He moved to the opposing side as his hand kept the already worked flesh warm.
He came back up and looked into her eyes."You know how beautiful you are?"
"Tell me,"she softly urged as she fumbled with the metal button on his jeans.
He drew the mass of curls away from her ear."Later,"he breathed and found her lips once again. His hand moved down around the curve of her ass. He drew her leg up around him leaving her unbalanced but swiftly took care of the other."You're such a tease,"She said as he carried her toward the bail of hay.
Easing down onto it, he silently responded with another kiss. Sliding her fingers down his chest, she breathlessly pressed away from him. She stood sliding her panties off . She kneeled and slid the zipper down. He shifted enough so she could ease the jeans down to allow the access they needed for the time being. She lifted her skirt and languidly eased down onto him. It was mere torture that they had waited this long."Oh dear God"
His facial expression returned the same emotion she had just expressed.
"Don't talk much do you?"
"And you talk too much,"he said as his body rose up under her."You feel so good wrapped all around me."
When was the last time she heard that one? Oh wait. She never heard that one before.
"The warmth of your body pressed against mine in the cold winter breezes."
He was starting out good. He slowed his motion from beneath giving her enough time to take control.
"The sweet scent of strawberries in your soft, golden hair,"He uttered as she gained a controled rhythm.
"Brian,"she managed to speak.
"Yes."
"Please stop talking."
"But I thought."
"Don't think. Just... Oh god!"she said continuing to grind into him as he responded to her request. He grasped a nipple with his teeth; twisting and suckling the hardened jewel.
She tangled her fingers into his hair as he continued to manipulate and torture her with his gestures. And it didn't take long after that to accomodate her fulfillment either. She pressed her hand against the wooden wall as her body grasped his."Oh my... Bri......oh...ohgodyes,"she managed to produce followed by an extended amount of heavy breaths. Her head nestled in his shoulder for a few brief moments before she found the courage to look into his eyes. She had just committed one of the ultimate sins in the eyes of the lord; thou shalt not commit adultery. But the fear wasn't from breaking the commandment. It was the fear of becoming heartless and she knew she wasn't but when she exchanged looks with Brian, he had the same look. They were gonna have to go back inside and face the people they called family.
"I guess we should get going before they send a search party out,"She started.
"That's it?"
"What do you want me to say? I have to go back in there same as you."
"Only difference is you have someone to go back in to."
" Don't remind me,"She said getting off of him and started pulling herself together.
"Jordan. I didn't mean it that way."
"Yes you did because I have to go home with the asshole. This is the first time I've felt alive in about six months. You explain to me how I go in there and play the happy wife,"she said as the tears started to fall. She pulled her coat on and found her gloves.
"Jordan,"he begged."Stop. I don't expect you to do that. Just let it go. I'm not here to judge. I'm just here for you."
"For a quick lay?"she spat.
"That was cold."
"I'm sorry Brian but I can't keep running to you every time I fight with him. He'll know something's up."
"That's not fair."
"It's not but it's the way it has to be. I'll see you inside."