- Text Size +
"Morning," Jennifer followed Carly into the arena, a large cup of steaming coffee cradled between her hands, nodding at the group gathered on stage.

"We're not late." Carly stated as she climbed up on the stage, sitting down between Melissa and Howie with a smirk.

"No, our watches are all wrong," Howie agreed with Carly, laughing when she peered at his watch and nodded.

"I have a message for you," Kevin walked over to Jennifer and smiled at the grimace she gave him. "What?"

"What message, from who?" She looked at him cautiously before scanning the rest of the stage, spying Nick sitting in a corner talking to Brian.

"From Kristen." Kevin replied with a shake of his head. "And now who's paranoid? She's coming on tour next week, she said that you have to leave a night open for the two of you to hang out."

"Oh!" Jennifer grinned, and took a deep sip of her coffee. Yeah, she was being paranoid... "Cool! Definitely, whenever's good for her is fine with me."

"I think AJ's attempting to arrange for another club night while Kristen's here." Kevin told her, laughing when AJ groaned in response. "He keeps trying, anyway."

"I WILL PREVAIL!" AJ hollered, grabbing Jen in a hug, ignoring the coffee that went flying. "I gotta get this girl on a real dance floor.."

"Ok, Bone, you will," Jennifer clutched onto what was remaining of her coffee and sat down on the side of the stage, leaving AJ and Kevin talking about where they would go clubbing.

"Hey," Nick sat down next to her, looking at her spilled coffee with a smirk. "AJ came, he saw, he destroyed, huh..."

"Yeah," Jennifer stared at her coffee cup, insanely aware of how close Nick was sitting next to her....close enough that she could smell the soap he'd used in the shower this morning. She wanted to turn to him, bury her head in his neck, inhale that scent, good god...Kevin was right behind them...what was Nick doing?

"Sleep well last night?" He asked her, smiling when she made a face at him. "No?"

"I slept incredibly well," Jennifer said softly, looking into his eyes and shaking her head. "What are you doing?" she whispered, looking to make sure Kevin was still deep in conversation with AJ.

"Just talking to a friend," Nick shrugged, enjoying her discomfort. "He doesn't suspect anything, will you relax?"

"He'll kill you, don't you know that?" Jennifer didn't understand why Nick was so calm about this. What they'd done, twice now, was insanely stupid, and Kevin wouldn't stand for it.

"He'll never know."

"As long as we don't do anything to make him suspicious, yeah, he won't know," Jennifer agreed, moving slightly away from Nick. Maybe if she couldn't smell him, she wouldn't be so tempted...

"He's not suspicious," Nick grabbed her and pulled her to him, hugging her tightly. "He has NO idea, stop worrying."

Jennifer squirmed in Nick's grasp, her body feeling electrified from the simple touch of his hands on her waist. God, what was he doing to her... "Let go of me, Nick..." she felt his hands run over her stomach and over her hips, finally settling on her rear, squeezing gently.

"I want to fuck you now," Nick whispered into her hair, before licking her ear quickly, laughing as she shuddered in his arms. "Don't you want to fuck me?"

"A mistake," Jennifer shook her head rapidly, turning to see Kevin staring at the two of them, a strange expression on his face. "Nick, no."

"A mistake I think we're going to make a lot more," Nick replied evenly into her ear, glancing up quickly to see Kevin sitting down next to them. "Hey Kev."

"Morning, Nick," Kevin's eyes narrowed as he noticed Nick's hands firmly on Jennifer's ass, and he stared at them until the younger man moved them up to her stomach. "Have a good night?"

"A great night," Nick smiled, laughing when Jennifer tensed in his arms. "The hotel we're staying at has a great pool."

"I'm going to go stretch out," Jennifer removed Nick's arms from around her waist and stood up, not wanting to stick around to hear anymore of this conversation. "See you two later."

"Later, Jenny," Nick called after her. "So, Kev, how'd you sleep last night? Check out the pool?"



"I haven't asked you....how are you liking the tour so far?" Kevin asked Jennifer softly, pushing her hair out of her face. They were curled up on the couch in the tourbus, watching Brian and Nick play on the playstation, AJ and Howie had gone to bed long ago.

"I'm having a great time," Jennifer grinned, hugging Kevin tight. "As I knew I would." And she was, as much as Kevin drove her nuts, he was her best friend in the world, and it was wonderful seeing him day in and day out.

"Cool." Kevin smiled, lowering his voice. "And AJ, Howie, Nick...it's been cool?"

Jennifer snickered, looking at Nick attacking Brian with a pillow over some horrible incident that had just occurred in their game. "Yeah, it's been cool..." except for Nick teasing her relentlessly for the last week, yeah, everything had been cool. But, she had been successful in turning him down every time he'd tried to coax her into bed since, which she was very proud of.

"Good." He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her closer to him, snuggling his body close to hers. "Have you talked to Paul at all?"

Jen froze in Kevin's arms, and shook her head slowly. She hadn't even thought about Paul in weeks, in fact, she realized. The only man she'd been thinking about lately had been, well, Nick... "Paul's quite happy with his computer, I'm sure."

"Maybe you'll meet someone clubbing next week," Kevin offered helpfully. Jennifer was beautiful, it wasn't like she would have a problem meeting men. He just didn't want her dating any of his friends...that's all...nothing wrong with that.

"Yeah, maybe." Jennifer shrugged, laughing when Nick successfully wrestled Brian to the ground, sitting on top of him crowing. "Don't you think you should go save your cousin?"

"He'll be fine," Kevin said with a smile, pointing as Nick turned to wink at Jennifer before letting Brian go, the proud victor. "Nick's bigger than Brian, I don't know why he's always so surprised when he wins."

"Boys will be boys...."

Nick got up and walked over to the couch, grabbing Jennifer's hand and yanking her off Kevin before she could protest. "Gundam time...you snuggle with me now."

Jennifer laughed as Nick pushed her down onto the floor in front of the television, sitting behind her and wrapping his legs around her. "Oh sure, Kevin's never going to suspect a thing," she whispered to Nick as she felt his hands wrap around her stomach, pulling her into his chest.

"Nope," Nick told her, laughing at Kevin's shocked expression. "What, Train?"

"Watch your hands," Kevin warned, before standing up and groaning. "I'm getting old. Bedtime for me."

"What hands..." Nick whispered in Jen's ear as he 'accidently' brushed one of his hands over her breast, laughing when she jerked in his arms. "Hmmm?"

"Don't do that," She hissed at him, smacking his leg, hard, with a resounding wack.

"I'm going to go to bed too," Brian told them, pushing himself up off the floor. He leveled a warning glare at both Jennifer and Nick before turning and making his way to the back of the bus, leaving the two of them alone.

"Did you tell him about..." Jennifer asked, turning around to look at Nick.

Nick shook his head rapidly, "not about the pool, no. He got way too upset after the first time."

"Good." Jennifer replied, turning back around to face the television, her back firmly against Nick's chest.

"You're so beautiful," Nick whispered, running his hands through her hair and over her shoulders, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Stop it..." Jennifer had intended to sound more stern than she actually did with the argument, but Nick's lips had found her neck, and were kissing the sensitive skin softly. "Nick..we're gonna get caught..."

"No we won't," Nick answered gruffly, pulling a blanket from the couch and arranging it over them. "Everyone's asleep. Just watch the tv."

Jennifer stared at the television, the images not registering on her mind at all. Her mind was thinking about Nick's hands, which had slid underneath her shirt, and were currently working at unhooking her bra. "Oh god, Nick, don't..." her hands found his legs and ran over them, groaning softly when she felt the hard line of his muscle underneath her fingers. God...she loved his body...she pressed back into him, a rush going through her when she felt his length poking excitedly into her rear.

"Shhhh..." he whispered in her ear as his fingers captured her nipple, squeezing it until he heard her moan. "As long as you keep quiet, nobody will ever know." He pushed her shirt up under the blanket, smiling when he felt her bare skin against him.

"Shit," Jennifer cursed, not knowing what else to say...his hands were kneading her breasts steadily as his tongue licked the base of her neck, driving her crazy. She'd been so good...for over a week...goddamn him... "Nick..." she looked down, barely able to detect movement under the heavy blanket covering them, but she could feel one of his hands sliding down her body, and cursed again as her body arched back into his involuntarily.

Nick chuckled against her neck, his breath tickling her skin. "You love this...I know you do..." He slipped his hand inside of her panties, grinning widely when he found her soaking wet. He'd discovered he had some kind of power over her like this, and loved using it to his advantage. She may be Kevin's best friend, but she was his lover, he was staking his claim once and for all. She belonged to him, like this. "Don't you want this?" He slowly inserted a finger inside of her, laughing when she tried to squirm away from him, wrapping his legs tight around her waist to trap her in place. "You do...." He pushed his finger deep inside of her until he felt her collapse back against him, moaning softly. "There you go...."

"Jesus, Nick..." Jennifer breathed, feeling him add another finger to the one already working away inside of her. She shouldn't be doing this, not on the bus, not here, not ever, not at all....what if Kevin woke up and caught them like this...oh god... "Why?" she asked in a daze, running her hands over his legs, reaching as far behind her as she could, but she couldn't quite reach...

"Why what?" Nick asked her softly, his thumb finding her core and stroking it steadily. He felt her jerk back into him and groaned, pushing his hips into her butt. "Because I can't keep my hands off of you?" He shifted her underneath the blanket, lifting her up slightly until she was sitting on his lap, her rear rubbing firmly against him. "Because you make me feel so good?" He moaned when she wiggled her hips on top of him, well aware of what she was feeling underneath her. "Because I've been trying for a week to get you like this?"

Jennifer bit her lip to keep herself from crying out from the feelings Nick was sending through her body. His fingers inside of her, his hand on her breast, his tongue on her neck, the things he was saying, oh god...her head fell back to lean in the crook of his neck, and she turned her head, looking at him still licking her skin. "Nick..."

Nick smiled at the lost expression in her eyes, knowing she was truly his, and brought his lips down on hers, kissing her deeply. He felt her tighten around his fingers and continued moving them steadily within her, rubbing over her in a slow, constant rhythm. "You love this...." He murmured into her mouth, his tongue licking over her lips.

"Yes," Jennifer groaned a reply before she was able to stop herself, feeling herself losing total control. She did, she loved it, nobody ever did the things to her that Nick did...she felt her hips moving in time with Nick's hands of their own will, and smiled when she heard him moan, still pressing urgently into her rear. "Don't you want to do something else?" she whispered, shuddering when he took her earlobe in his mouth and sucked on it.

"I want you to scream my name as I fuck you senseless, but we can't do that right now, can we," Nick answered gruffly, increasing the speed of his movements within her when he felt a new wetness over his fingers. "I want to do a lot of things I can't do right now."

"God, Nick," Jennifer turned to stare at him, her blue eyes wide as she felt tiny tremors start all over her body. "They're gonna hear," she gasped in her panic, her eyes fluttering shut as she felt his fingers push deep within her, finding that perfect spot and pressing hard.

Nick brought his lips down on hers at the moment he felt her jerk around him, her cries muffled by his tongue buried deep in her mouth. He continued kissing her until she stilled, the feeling of her shaking around him, unable to kiss him back from the force of her orgasm, having to be one of the most erotic things he'd ever discovered in his life. When her eyes finally opened to look at him, he just smiled, removing his fingers from her and bringing them to his mouth, licking them.

Jennifer's eyes widened, and she turned around until she was straddling his lap, not caring about much of anything anymore. She kissed him deeply, her tongue diving deep into his mouth to play with his. She ground her hips down on him, grinning when she heard him groan. He hadn't gotten any release yet....it was her turn to play.

"Baby, we should go to bed...don't want to get caught," Nick whispered, running his hands through her hair.

"You are kidding me," Jennifer shook her head, and bent down, disappearing under the blanket. No way would he stop her, not now... She laughed when she heard Nick curse as she undid his pants and slid them down, running her hands over his erect length. He was more than a little excited, she was more than happy to note, licking at the drop of precum that had formed on his tip.

"Jenny..." Nick moaned, running his hands through her hair under the blanket. He looked down, wishing the blanket wasn't in the way...he wanted to see her...watch her...his eyes rolled back in his head as he felt her mouth engulf him from length to tip, his hips jerking into her mouth. "Oh damn, baby..."

Jennifer just continued her torture, sucking and licking over him slowly, cupping his balls in his hand. She located the vein at the base of him and pressed down, smiling when she heard him curse. "Your turn..." she whispered, before taking all of him deep into her throat, sucking hard.

Nick pushed his hand into his mouth in a fist and bit down, not knowing how else he was going to keep himself quiet. God, this felt so good...he felt her mouth moving up and down over him and gasped, knowing the end was close. "Baby, I'm about to..."

"Good," Jennifer continued her movements as she heard him let out a loud moan, his body shaking around her as she sucked him dry. Crawling back up his chest, she kissed him, laughing when he made a face upon tasting himself. "Yeah, tastes nasty, right?"

"I'd rather taste you," Nick said softly, kissing her again, his tongue running over the roof of her mouth.

"We gotta go to bed, Nick," Jennifer pulled her shirt down and looked around for her bra, lifting up the blanket to check around them.

"Yeah," Nick located her bra and handed it to her with a grin. "Although we should do this again, sometime."

"I don't think so," she shook her head and stood up, her eyebrows wrinkling when he just laughed at her. "What?"

"You can't resist me, you'll see." Nick stood up and kissed her quickly before walking off to the back of the bus. "We'll do this again, you'll see."

"No, we won't," Jennifer resolved, looking at her bra with a frown. This was bad, and she wasn't going to do it again...they were gonna get caught, and then all hell would break loose.

If only she didn't like it so damn much....