- Text Size +
"She'll be here Monday, yeah," Kevin answered AJ's question about Kristen's arrival before swiping a french fry off of Jennifer's plate, popping it into his mouth before she could snatch it back.

"You're not allowed to order the healthy stuff and then steal the grease from me," she complained, smacking at his hand playfully. "What would your wife say?"

"She'd say order the grease." Kevin replied with a smirk, searching everyone else's plates for something worth grabbing. He reached across the table and pulled a nacho off of Howie's plate with a smile. "Thanks, D."

"Here," Nick threw a potato skin at Kevin, grinning with it bounced off of his head. "Potato?"

Kevin glared at Nick before winging the potato back at him, hitting him firmly between the eyes, leaving a spot of sour cream. "Better."

Jennifer giggled, watching Nick wipe the sour cream off of his face. "Real mature, guys."

Nick looked at the sour cream on his fingers, then, making sure Jennifer was watching, brought his hand to his mouth and sucked on his fingers one at a time, his eyes never leaving hers.

Jennifer couldn't help the gasp that escaped her lips at the expression in his eyes, and she turned her head down to her plate, sure her face was turning bright red.

Kevin's eyes narrowed at Nick's little show, and he threw his napkin over the younger man's face, shaking his head. "Cute, Nicky."

"Sour cream," Nick mumbled around his fingers, continuing to suck on them, much to Jen's discomfort.

"I'm going to get my stuff together, I'll see you in the van," Jennifer stood up quickly, not daring to look at Nick again. She wacked Kevin's head with a giggle as she walked away, trying to forget the image of two those two perfect lips sucking away.



Jennifer made her way up to the room and collected Carly, the two women getting into the van and heading to the arena without incident. Once there, they changed into their costumes for the show before going off in seach of a rehearsal room to stretch out in.

"This'll work," Carly pushed open the door to what looked like an empty dance studio, waving them in.

"Cool," Jennifer dropped her bag in the corner and sat down on the floor, pulling her legs into a split and groaning. "God, I'm sore..."

"Oh?" Carly's eyes lit up, and she looked at her friend with a grin. "Anything you should be sharing with me?"

"Just from dancing, you dirty woman," Jennifer laughed. It had been two days since Nick had cornered her on the bus, and she didn't intend to let it happen again.

"If you inisist," Carly shrugged, stretching out in silence. She finished running through her usual routine and looked at Jen, eyes narrowed. "You done?"

Jennifer shook her head, "I've been so sore lately, I want to stretch out a little longer. You go ahead, I'll catch up." She checked her watch, half an hour until they went on, she was fine for time. She heard the door close behind Carly and bent down, grabbing her ankles and stretching her back.

"Aw, man, now that's a sight..." Nick's voice was deep and gruff, and Jennifer jumped up in surprise.

"I didn't hear you come in..." she stammered, her face turning red as she looked at him. "What are you doing here?" she took a step backwards uneasily as he closed the door behind him and walked into the room.

Nick's lips curled into a grin at her reaction to him, and he walked towards her, his eyes glinting as she backed up into the wall. "I was planning on telling you to come to my room tonight," he told her, grabbing her hands in his and pushing his hips into her, trapping her against the wall.

"To come to your room." Jennifer said disbelievingly, squirming against Nick's grasp. She could feel him pressing against her through their clothes, god, what was he doing like this..they had a show to do...

"But I don't think I can wait." Nick replied before bringing his lips down upon hers and kissing her deeply, grinding his hips into hers. He really had been planning on telling her to see him later, but when he'd walked in and seen her ass sticking up in the air like that, well...

"You don't think you can wait." Jennifer repeated in amazement, unable to move as Nick's lips made their way down her neck, licking at the skin at the base of her neck. "Nick, you have to go on stage, so do I..."

"Not yet," Nick's hands released hers, sliding down her body and over her hips, sliding inside her skirt and cupping her rear. "I want you now."

"No, Nick..." Jennifer's eyes went to the door to the room, which was closed, but not locked. "Someone could walk in..." her words trailed off when she felt his lips close on her nipple through her shirt as two of his fingers working their way inside of her panties, stroking over her.

"Nobody's going to walk in," Nick told her, grinning when he felt her body tighten around him. She could argue with him all she wanted, but her body didn't lie...she wanted him. He quickly undid the buckle on his pants and pushed them down around his ankles, his hands going around her hips to lift her up against the wall. "You know, it's all your fault...you get me all excited, I can't help myself." He said softly, postioning himself at her entrance and looking deeply into her eyes.

"What?" Jennifer stared at him as she felt him lift her legs around his back, her body pressed tight against the wall. "I'm not your whore, Nick.."

"You're not?" Nick asked as he pushed deep inside of her, letting out a loud groan of pleasure. "Oh god babe, you are, you know you are..."

"No," Jennifer protested, but her body was telling her otherwise as it clamped down around Nick, squeezing him tight inside of her. She felt him pull out and cried out, hating herself for wanting him so much. "Nick..."

"See," Nick's hands held her up against the wall as he slid back inside of her again, grinning when her eyes glazed over with pleasure. "You want me...."

"Yes," She breathed, pushing her hips into his, giving herself to him completely. Her arms looped around his neck and she hung on, feeling him moving deep inside of her.

"How do you want me?" Nick asked, bending his head and licking her neck, rotating his hips inside of her. "My little whore...tell me...how do you want me?"

Jennifer couldn't understand why she was getting so excited from the way Nick was talking to her, "I'm not your whore," she whispered helplessly as he shoved himself inside of her again, reminding her of otherwise.

"Jenny, baby, you are all mine," Nick groaned, feeling her hips jerk into his. He increased the speed and depths of his thrusts, groaning with pleasure as he slammed her into the wall, hard. "I want to hear you scream my name as you come, my whore..."

"No, Nick..." Jennifer felt tears come to her eyes as her head hit the wall behind her, Nick pushing deeper inside of her than she knew possible. God, he felt so good, but this was so wrong...

"Say my name," Nick commanded, reaching down and rubbing her softness, feeling her tighten even more around him. "Say my name, Jenny."

"Oh god, Nick," Jennifer cried out as she felt him push inside of her one last time, her body trembling as the most amazing wave of pleasure swept over her. She heard him as he followed suit, warmth flooding inside of her as he found his release.

"You're mine, Jenny, you do know that," Nick told her once he regained his breath, kissing her softly, not wanting to let her go.

Jennifer shook her head and pushed against his chest, gesturing for him to put her down. She wiggled her hips, still feeling him buried deep within her, and looked at him. "Don't we have a show to do?"

"Yeah," Nick pulled out of her and set her down on the ground with a sigh, yanking his pants up and buckling his belt. "Jenny..."

"Don't say anything, Nick," Jennifer turned away from him as she pulled her shirt back down, groaning when she felt a slick wetness slide down her leg. Oh how disgusting...and now she had go to on stage? This wasn't fun anymore, it was becoming humiliating...

"Jenny," Nick reached out to touch her hair, his eyebrow knotting when she pushed his hand away. "What?"

Jennifer picked up her back and slung it over her shoulder, shaking her head sadly. "You wanted me to be your whore, right, Nick? Fine, I'm your whore. Whores don't talk to their john's afterwards, do they."

"I didn't mean that..." Nick protested. He just wanted her to know she was his....

"Yeah, you did, Nick, and you were right." Jen shook her head and left the room, closing the door behind her with a bang. She'd thought many things could possible have happened to her over this tour. Becoming Nick Carter's whore had not been one of them. She frowned and walked down the hall, wondering how she could fix this situation before it got any worse.

Or before Kevin found out.

At this point, she wasn't too sure which one was worse....