- Text Size +
"Ask me something about myself," Nick commanded, rolling over onto his side and running a finger down Jennifer's stomach with a grin.

"What?" Jen watched his finger trace a circle around her bellybutton before making its way back up over her chest, gliding over her nipples before ending up in her mouth, and she happily sucked on it, her tongue swirling around his fingertip.

"I want to get to know everything about you...so ask me something, then I get to ask you something." He told her, pulling his finger out of her mouth and replacing it with his tongue. He was very much enjoying Kristen being in town, since they knew Kevin would be occupied, they didn't have to worry about being caught together. "Anything."

"Um..." Jennifer giggled and shrugged. "What's your favorite color?"

Nick made a face and tickled her, shaking his head. "Green, but that's not the kind of question I mean."

"Like what, then? Your turn." She smiled up at him, kissing his chest. "Ask me something."

"Let's see," Nick tangled his hands in her hair, playing with the blond curls. "How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"15." Jennifer replied, snuggling closer to his body, loving the feel of his warmth pressed tight against her.

"Your turn."

"Um...who's your favorite band?"

"You are so not getting it," Nick complained, yanking on her hair playfully.

"Answer me!" She insisted with a smile. "I asked a question, I want an answer."

"Journey."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." He kissed her again, laughing when she pulled away. "What?"

"Your turn, right?"

"Oh, yup," Nick smiled, and thought of another question. He was asked questions in interviews all day long, it didn't take long before he figured out the good ones and the bad ones. "Let's see, what's the worst thing you ever did?"

Jennifer's eyes widened, and she tensed in Nick's arms. "The worst thing I ever did?" she repeated softly, staring up at him, a strange expression on his face.

"Yup." Nick's arms tightened around her, and he grinned. "I want to know all of your dirty secrets."

"I don't know if you really want to know mine, Nick," she shook her head slowly, feeling his hands rub her back consolingly.

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know," Nick told her, looking at her closely. "Come on, Jenny, how bad could it be."

"I had an abortion," she said softly, her eyes filling with tears at the look on his face. "I know, it's awful, you probably hate me for it..."

"No, baby," Nick said quickly, pulling her closer to him and kissing her lips softly. "I would never hate you."

"I hate me for doing it," Jennifer blinked rapidly, her vision blurring through the tears forming in her eyes. She had never, ever, talked about this, not with anyone...why Nick...why now?

"Why did you?"

Jennifer sighed, the reasons she'd done it were something she'd gone over a million times before doing it, and a few trillion since. It was the hardest, the worst decision she'd ever had to make in her life, but she fully believed she'd done the right thing then, under the circumstances at the time. "I was still in high school, it was an accident...I was in no way prepared to raise a baby." She snorted softly, looking at Nick. "Try to picture me as a mom now."

Nick snickered and wrapped his arms around her tighter. "You're not exactly the motherly type." The sex kitten type, yes. Mother, no.

"Now try to picture me as a mom ten years ago," Jennifer continued, nodding when Nick's face softened as he understood her point. "No way could I have had a baby."

"What about the father?" He asked her, wiping away a tear that fell down her cheek at the question.

"He never knew..." Jennifer's voice fell to a whisper as she explained. "We weren't dating or anything, we'd just slept together because I wanted to lose my virginity. He was graduating and going away, he didn't want a baby, or me...not like that..."

"So you never told him?"

"Nope," Jennifer replied with a soft shake of her head. She didn't regret that decision either, she knew every day she'd made the right one not telling him. It would have changed everything, if he'd known. And he was better off this way...so was she.

"Wow." Nick shook his head, processing all the information he'd been given. "You were only 15? That had to have been awful."

"It was..."

"How could he not have noticed something was going on with you?" Nick asked, unable to let the idea of this guy go. What kind of jerk would go and get Jen pregnant, then leave her? How could he have not known, even if she hadn't told him?

"I'm a good liar," Jennifer shrugged. At least, she was great at lying to Kevin, apparently, for the second time in her life, she was pulling quite a doozy over on him with her relationship with Nick, wasn't she. "So, um, what's the worst thing you ever did?" She asked him, desperate for a change of subject.

Nick smiled lightly before kissing her nose. "Told the woman I was falling in love with that she was my whore."

Jennifer gasped and looked up at him in surprise. "You..."

"Yeah, baby, I'm falling in love with you. Or I've fallen, I think. That ok?" He asked, rolling over on top of her and kissing her deeply.

Jennifer locked her arms around his neck and grinned, returning the kiss happily. "Yeah, Nicky, I think that's quite all right with me."



"How's this?" Carly held a miniskirt up to her waist and posed for Jennifer. They were finally going clubbing with AJ, he'd managed to arrange for a night out when there wasn't a road trip to get in the way.

"Looks good," Jennifer looked over the skirt and nodded. "This ok?" She twirled around in her dress, wiggling her hips for Carly.

"Perfect," Carly pulled on the skirt with a grin, before narrowing her eyes at Jen. "Although, why don't you wear heels."

"Heels?" Jennifer raised an eyebrow at Carly suspiciously. "I wear heels, I'm the same height as Kevin and Nick, kinda makes dancing with AJ awkward."

"Isn't that the idea?" Carly pulled open the mini bar with a giggle, looking inside. "What do you want to drink?"

"Nothing," Jennifer slipped on a pair of flats and checked her makeup in the mirror one last time. "I'm sure I'll drink more than enough at the club."

"This will be fun," Carly proclaimed, pulling out a bottle of water and taking a deep gulp. "You and Nicky, me and AJ," she waggled her eyebrows at Jen.

"Very funny," Jennifer shook her head and pushed Carly out the door. "Come on, let's go."

Carly danced down the hallway to AJ's room before banging on the door. "The entertainment has arrived!!!!"

AJ opened the door with a howl, "the strippers are here, boys!!"

Carly grinned widely and spun into the room, teasing her miniskirt around her legs. "I don't think you can afford me, babe."

Jennifer walked into the room behind Carly, shaking her head slowly. "She's insane," she apologized, sitting down on the bed next to Brian. "How are you?"

Brian laughed at Carly's antics before replying, "Doing fine...not coming tonight."

"No? Not up for clubbing?" Carly grabbed Brian's hands with a pout, trying to pull him off the bed.

"Brian would rather spend the night in his room with spectravision, go fig," Nick offered with a smirk.

"No, thanks," Brian smiled. "I'm sure you'll have your hands full with the rest of the guys, don't worry."

"Sure she will," AJ grabbed Carly in a hug, beaming when she squealed. "My hands are gonna be full too, I bet."

Carly shot a look at Jennifer before turning to AJ and saying coyly, "I know exactly where you can put those hands, big boy..."

AJ's mouth dropped open in surprise, and he fanned himself off before shaking his head. "I think we'd better get to the club before we set this hotel on fire, gang..."

Jennifer stood up with a grin, waving to the bathroom. "Cold showers, that way."

"No cold showers, we're just gonna get hotter and hotter, baby."