- Text Size +
"Good movie," Jennifer stretched out on the couch, giggling when Kevin started to tickle her under her raised arms. "Hey!"

"Gotcha," Kevin smirked and threw her down onto her back, lying on top of her so he could attack her waist fully. "I love how ticklish you are," his eyes gleamed with mischief as he continued his torture until tears were streaming down her face.

"Kevin, stop," Jenny begged, squirming up against him. Her eyes widened in surprise when she felt his hips press down into hers, the hard lump between his legs impossible for her to ignore.

"I dunno, you're smiling, aren't you?" Kevin grinned, taking another swipe at her waist when she cursed at him.

"Because you're tickling me, not because I'm enjoying this!" Jennifer smacked at his hands, feeling them lift up her shirt to tickle bare skin. What the hell was he doing.. "Kevin..."

Kevin smiled when he felt her skin under his fingers, the heat radiating off of her. He stopped tickling her and just rested his palms against her, stroking her softly. "Yeah, Jenny Lynn?"

"I need to go..." Jennifer said softly, looking into his eyes. She'd agreed to watch a movie with him tonight, but then she was going to Nick's room...she'd told him that before.

Kevin put on his best pout, his green eyes growing wide as he looked at her. "You never sleep with me anymore."

"Oh, you're breaking my heart," Jennifer snickered, pushing against his chest. "Ok, big boy, off of me..."

"You can't push me off of you, can you." Kevin looked down at her, a smirk on his face, watching as she squirmed underneath him. He was loving this, every time she tried to push up against him, her hips ended up grinding against him as well. She felt so good against him, it was taking all of his strength not to just grab her and kiss her right now. But he had to do this right...in time. She would come to him.

"I can try," Jennifer frowned and punched at him, feeling the lump pressing into her growing steadily with her every movement. "Kevin..."

"Ok, ok," Kevin smiled and rolled off of her, laughing when she shoved him onto the floor. "What?"

"Nothing," Jennifer stood up and looked at him, shaking her head. Something was strange with Kevin, but whatever it was...now wasn't the time to figure it out.

"I love you Jenny Lynn," Kevin called after her as she left, smiling when she shouted back how much she loved Richie Smartass too. She loved him...he was just going to have to convince her of how much.



Jennifer swung by her room to brush her teeth before going to Nick's suite, smiling when he opened the door with a sleepy grin. "Were you asleep?"

Nick wrapped his arms around her and kissed her before replying. "Yeah, I tried to stay awake waiting for you, but..."

"I'm sorry, Kevin didn't seem to want to let me go," Jennifer explained, letting Nick pull her down onto the bed, smiling when she felt him pressing excitedly into her thigh. Now Nicky like this she liked to feel...liked it a lot.

Nick made a face and rolled off of her, shaking his head. "Kevin seems to be wanting a lot of you lately."

Jennifer's brow wrinkled, and she rolled onto her side, looking at Nick closely. "He's my best friend, Nick, he knows me better than anyone...he likes to talk to me, I like to talk to him. That's all."

"He knows you better than me?" Nick asked her, looking away from her and staring at the ceiling when she didn't reply. "Great."

"Nicky..." Jennifer ran a finger across his face before turning his head, forcing him to look at her. "Kevin has known me for, what, 22 years? That's a long time...you can't try to compete with that, and I don't want you to..."

"I don't like the way he touches you, or looks at you," Nick confessed softly, a frown turning his lips down. "It's like he wants you for himself."

"Nick, he's my best friend, that's all he'll ever be," Jennifer kissed him, her tongue flickering over his lips until she felt them open, and his tongue joined hers in an erotic dance. When she finally broke the kiss, she looked into his eyes, smiling. "I'm here now, with you because I love you, and want to be with you, not Kevin."

"I know you do...but I think Kevin wants you."

"Nick..." Jennifer asked hesitantly, not entirely sure she wanted to know the answer to her question. "Has Kevin mentioned Kristen to you lately?"

Nick shrugged, his eyes narrowing as he looked at her. "A little, I guess, why?"

"He hasn't talked about her at all." Jennifer's eyes widened when she saw the expression on Nick's face, and she quickly changed the subject. "I'm sure it's nothing important. We saw a good movie, though...."

"He's been having problems with her. She's living in LA for now." Nick said in a strange voice, his arms wrapping around Jennifer and holding her tight. It was starting to look more and more like Kevin was about to try to take her from him, and he didn't like it, not one bit.

Jennifer gasped and looked up at Nick in surprise. "I had no idea..."

"I bet," Nick rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Kevin's up to something, I know it."

"With Kristen, I guess." Jennifer nodded slowly, before kissing Nick again. "Can we do something else now?" She giggled, pressing her body into his. One thing she had to say about what Kevin had done to her in his room, it had certainly put her in one hell of a mood.

"And what would that be?" Nick asked with a grin, pushing her onto her back and climbing on top of her.

Jennifer wrapped her arms and legs around his back and kissed him. "I want you inside of me, Nicky," she breathed, suddenly feeling like her body was on fire.

Nick's eyes lit up when he felt her grind up against him, and he quickly removed her of her clothes, smiling when she was finally lying naked under him. "And what got you like this?" He couldn't help but ask with a smirk as he bent his head to lick her nipple.

Jennifer arched her back up to him with a cry before replying, the soft wetness of Nick's lips sucking on her the most incredible feeling in the world. "I love you, baby, it's all you."

Nick pulled off his boxers with a quick tug and knelt between her legs, looking deeply into her eyes. "I love you too, Jenny, I always will."

"I know Nicky," she gasped as she felt him push inside of her, the feeling of him filling her taking her breath away. Nothing ever felt so good...it was like she was empty, and only Nick could fill her like this. "Oh, baby," she tangled her hands through his hair, pulling his head down to hers so she could kiss him. She wanted his tongue in her mouth, his body inside hers, on hers, all over...

Nick moaned into her mouth, returning the kiss eagerly as his hips began moving in a slow, steady rhythm with her. The dance that was their lovemaking was something they had been perfecting over the last few months, to the point that he felt like it couldn't ever get any better. And yet every time, somehow, it always did...he groaned with pleasure when he felt her tighten around him, breaking the kiss to look into her eyes.

Jennifer's eyes flew open when she felt his lips leave hers, and she looked at him. "You feel so good," she sighed, watching his eyes dilate as he pushed even deeper within her.

Nick just smiled and kissed her again, his movements quickly increasing speed as he heard her cries get louder and louder. "I love you, baby," he told her, bending down to suck on her nipple when her cries were at their peak. He was rewarded with one loud scream of his name, followed by the most incredible tremors around him. The sound, and the feeling was too much to take, and he buried himself deep inside of her before the world exploded around him, his body melting into hers as they both shook with pleasure.

They lay curled up in bed, both breathing heavily, bodies intertwined, holding each other tight. First Jen, then Nick, they fell asleep, happy and content in the other's arms. The rest of the world, and Kevin, kept safely at bay for another night.