- Text Size +
Jennifer fully intended to return to her room, but she had been gripped by a wave of panic. What if Nick went to Kevin's room tonight, told him about her abortion? What if he called him? She stood in the hallway, standing in front of his door, wondering if Nick wasn't right. She did love Kevin, it was time for her to come clean...she just didn't love him THAT way...did she? Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door, hoping Nick hadn't already had a chance to talk to Kevin.

Kevin opened the door, his eyes lighting up when he saw Jennifer standing on the other side. "Hey," he looked at her carefully, his face falling when he saw her tear streaked cheeks, her puffy eyes. "Oh no," he pulled her into the room and lead her to the couch, sitting her down and hugging her tight. "Jenny Lynn, what happened?"

Jennifer crumbled into Kevin's arms, the familiar comfort of his embrace too good to resist. "Nick...he threw me out," she sobbed, wrapping her arms around his back and holding him tight.

Kevin rubbed Jen's back as she cried, his hand stroking slowly over her hair. "I'm so sorry, sweetie, you deserve so much better."

"I want him," she said softly, pushing away from him with a sniffle and wiping her eyes. "Kevin, why did you do that today on TRL? You had to have known Nick would react like that..."

"I honestly thought you would have told him about us a long time ago," Kevin replied, his voice slow and steady. He'd thought very carefully about his answer to this question, knowing it would be coming. "He's young, he reacted like the child he is, I'm so sorry." He pulled her back against his chest, smiling when he felt her give in and curl up next to him. "I'll always be here for you, you know that, don't you?"

Jennifer started crying again, burying her head in Kevin's chest. She didn't know that...not if Nick told him... "I couldn't handle losing you, Kevin," she whispered, clutching his shirt between her hands tight. She'd already lost Nick...she couldn't lose her best friend too.

"You won't, ever," Kevin reassured her, lifting her chin with a finger and looking deep into her eyes. "I have always been here for you, and I always will be, Jenny Lynn. Nobody will ever love you more than me," he told her, smiling when he heard her gasp in surprise. "Yeah, I mean that, baby," he whispered, before bending down and brushing his lips over hers lightly, just barely touching her, a soft, gentle caress.

Jennifer was unable to suppress the soft sob that left her mouth at the feel of Kevin's lips against hers, the physical confirmation of his love for her simultaneously amazing and incredibly upsetting. She felt his tongue lick over her lips and moaned softly, her body reacting of its own will to the tender kisses being lavished upon her. "Kevin, no, Kristen...you can't do this..." she pushed him away, shaking her head, as if that would stop the sensations he'd sent rushing through her. "Kevin," she repeated, her breath catching in her throat at the lust in his eyes. For her?

"Kristen's far away," Kevin told her, before standing up and taking her hand, pulling her up with him. "I love you, Jenny Lynn, will you let me show you how much?"

Jennifer stepped into Kevin's embrace, her heart feeling twisted and torn when he kissed her again, her head spinning. "Kevin..." she mumbled into his lips, feeling his hands sliding under her shirt, caressing her bare back.

"Don't say anything," he told her, pushing her backwards through the suite until they reached the bedroom, backing her into the bed, and crawling on top of her with a smile. "Your body can do all the talking from here on out," he told her, stretching his body out on top of hers before kissing her again, his hands tangling in her hair to hold her head firmly in place.

Jennifer's hands went to Kevin's hair as she felt his tongue pushing into her mouth eagerly, stroking over the roof of her mouth and sending a shiver down her spine. She felt a tear fall down her face, as his mouth left hers briefly so he could remove her shirt.

"Shh, don't cry," Kevin whispered, bending down and licking the tears off of her face. "I love you, baby, I'm right here," he told her, his hands roaming over her chest and cupping her breasts.

Jennifer fought back a sob when she felt her body arch into his hands of its own accord, unsure why she was feeling so upset. This was good, right? Kevin loved her, and he was proving it to her with every touch, every kiss, that was so obvious. She couldn't push him away, not when he loved her...she needed him too much to reject him like that.

Kevin deftly undid the clasp on Jennnifer's bra and pulled it off slowly, his eyes never leaving hers. He slid his hands inside her pants and over her hips, smiling when he saw her eyes narrow in reaction. In one smooth movement he pulled her pants and underwear down and off, feeling himself grow impatiently hard at the sight of her lying naked underneath him. "God, you're stunning," he breathed, bending down and licking around the base of her nipple, listening to her strained gasps above him. Sitting back up for a moment, he looked at her carefully before removing his boxers and t-shirt, grinning when her eyes widened at the sight. "What, baby?"

"You're beautiful," Jennifer said in amazement, running her hands over his chest. She'd never really looked at Kevin's body like this...never seen him using it this way...he hadn't looked like this when he was 18.

"And so are you. Your body's grown up," Kevin mused, licking around her stomach, tracing circles from the base of her breasts down to her hips and back up again, feeling her body trembling from his every touch. "You had the body of a girl last time we were together."

"And now?" Jennifer whispered, looking at him as he ran his hands over her, his fingers gently brushing over her nipples, taking her breath away.

"Now you have the body of a woman," Kevin told her, his voice gruff, as he took her nipple in his mouth, sucking on it deeply. He captured her other breast between his fingers and squeezed it gently, smiling when he was rewarded with a deep moan from Jen. "So grown up," he marveled, running his palms down her body to her thighs, before slipping his hands between her legs and spreading them wide. Moving back up her body, he once again kissed her deeply, his tongue diving into her mouth as his hips ground into hers. Only when he felt her pressing back urgently against him did he finally run his fingers down her body, stroking softly between her legs. He groaned with pleasure when he found her wet and waiting for him, sliding a finger inside of her.

"Oh god," Jennifer moaned softly when she felt Kevin caressing her gently, feeling like her entire body was being stroked by just his one hand. All centered on those precious fingers working away between her legs... "Kevin.."

Kevin kissed her again, feeling her hips jerk up into his hand. "Jenny Lynn, come for me," he whispered in her ear, grinning when she just moaned in response. "No?"

"I want you inside of me," Jennifer opened her eyes and looked at him, feeling her heart stop at the expression in his green eyes. "Please...you love me...show me..."

"I love you," Kevin confirmed, shifting himself between her legs until he was positioned at her entrance, pressing firmly against her. Looking deeply into her eyes, he slowly pushed inside of her, smiling when her eyes fluttered shut with pleasure. "God, Jenny Lynn," he groaned when he felt her tighten around him, his head falling to rest in the crook of her neck as he held himself inside of her. "You're still so tight....I remember..."

Jennifer wrapped her arms around Kevin's back and pulled him tight to her, her hips squirming urgently under his. She felt him reach for her legs and wrap them around his back, allowing him to move even deeper within her.

Kevin's lips found Jen's again as he began steadily moving in and out of her, carefully following the rhythm her hips had already unconsciously set earlier. This was heaven, he knew it was, hearing her gasp and moan with his every movement, her fingers tight against his back, her body tightening around him more and more. It had to be... "I love you, Jenny Lynn," he told her again, increasing the speed of his thrusts when he heard her moans begin to grow more labored.

Jennifer's head was thrown back, her body moving with Kevin's in a rhythm all of its own. As his movements picked up speed she moaned, feeling him go deeper and deeper within her with every thrust. Tears formed in her eyes as she felt her body give in to the pleasure Kevin was creating in her, and she cried out when her orgasm hit, wave after wave of the most intense sensations sweeping her away.

Kevin pushed into Jennifer one last time when he felt her dissolve around him, crying out her name as he joined her in the sweetest ecstacy. As he came back down to earth, he held her tight, wiping off the tears that had formed on her cheeks during the labor of their union. "Shh, baby, don't cry," he soothed her, pulling out of her with a sigh and curling her into his arms.

Jennifer didn't reply, she just snuggled into his arms and held him tight, her mind still in a foggy haze from what had just occurred. She felt his hand rub over her tummy and yawned, dropping off to sleep a few minutes later, as he had fully intended her to.

Kevin smiled he heard her breathing grow heavier, and he watched her as her mouth fell open slightly in her sleep. At least she looked happy in her sleep. She was so beautiful....and she wasn't his. With a regretful sigh, he kissed her lips lightly before reaching over and turning off the light, smoothing her hair over her head. As much as he'd tried to convince himself she loved him, that she would realize how much she loved him, he'd just proven otherwise to himself in the worst of ways. As Jennifer had trembled around him with the force of the orgasm he'd created inside of her, as he'd felt his own powerful orgasm rip through his body, the name she'd cried wasn't his.

Jennifer had very clearly called out for Nick.