- Text Size +
Kevin sat, spellbound, as the two lovers reached their peak, feeling his own senses tingling with the eroticism of what he was witnessing. And Jennifer...she was so beautiful....she never looked like this when she was with him, never sounded like that.

He watched as they slowly stood up, giggling over what they'd just done, and dressed. They took each other's hand and walked out of the arena, not the slightest bit aware that anyone had been watching them the entire time.

Kevin remained still for a few more minutes, collecting his thoughts. How had he been so blind, so stupid? How had he not seen his younger brother seducing his best friend like that? He'd practically raised Nick, been like a father to him. Jenny Lynn had always been around, Nick had always known her. Where had he gotten the gall...how DARE he try to steal her from him? After everything he'd done for him.

And now Jenny was in love with him. Nick was getting to see a side of Jennifer that Kevin had never known. She was his best friend, it just wasn't fair!! He was positive now, the only way to her heart would be to remove Nick from the equation. Nick had stolen it, and it was time for Kevin to get it back.

It wasn't an easy situation, he sighed to himself, sitting back in the chair and stretching. He loved Nick, he was his little brother, he didn't want to hurt him. He would never want to hurt him. But how would he get Nick away from Jenny Lynn?

Somehow, he would figure something out, he thought to himself, standing up and leaving the arena. Jennifer was his, she always had been. Nick had somehow made her forget, that was all. But without Nick around...she would be his again. Of that he was sure.



"Jennifer...." Carly whistled at her through the bathroom door. "We gotta move, girl, the buses are gonna leave without us."

"Yeah, yeah," Jennifer opened the door and made a face at her friend. "If they leave without us, can we fly?"

"Very funny." Carly shoved Jen's bag into her hand and pushed her out the door. "You'll be fine, you're just stressing."

"Kevin swears he's ok with me and Nick, but..."

"I know, I've seen the looks," Carly sighed, marching them down the hall and pressing the button for the elevator. "Has Nick noticed?"

"I don't think so, he only does it when he's not looking," Jennifer replied, frowning. "At least I hope not." Kevin had gotten in the habit of staring at Nick when the younger man wasn't looking, and the expression on his face when he did so would make anyone's blood turn cold. The look in his eyes, the set of his jaw, was one of pure hate, and Jennifer wished she knew where it came from. It would disappear whenever Nick would look at him, or anyone else, for that matter, but whenever Kevin thought nobody was looking...it was awful.

"Poor Nick," Carly looked at Jennifer when she refused to get into the open elevator. "It's just a ride on the tour bus, girl, you've done it before, you'll do it again. Get in."

Jennifer reluctantly stepped into the elevator, feeling her heart sinking as it moved down. "I don't know, I just have had such a bad feeling lately, something's been off with Kevin."

"How's wifey?" Carly smirked, shaking her head when Jennifer's face paled. "You having an attack of the conscience now? A little late."

"She's supposed to be joining the tour next week," Jennifer said softly. "Kristen...I considered her a friend, but look what I did...."

"Ok, now's not the time for this conversation," Carly said quickly, as the elevator opened into a lobby full of teenage girls.

"No shit," Jennifer muttered, walking quickly behind Carly out to the parking lot, where she turned to her friend. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, when we get to the hotel," Carly hugged her friend tight, sighing when she saw the tears in her eyes. "You're just going to be on a tour bus with the two of them. Nothing's gonna happen."

"It already did happen, Carly," Jennifer replied, a feeling of doom sweeping over her. "I'm just paying for it now. And I have a horrible feeling I'm just going to keep on paying for it...."



"Gundam time, I need to wake up my boyfriend." Jennifer looked at the clock and grinned, standing up as Brian laughed at her. "What?"

"I tried so hard to understand that silly cartoon," Brian smiled. "It just didn't make sense."

"Me neither," Kevin commiserated with Brian, his eyes twinkling as he joked with Jennifer. "I bet she was just using Gundam to get into Nick's pants."

Jennifer's face fell, and she looked at Kevin, shaking her head slowly. "That's not funny."

"She's right, Train, it's not," AJ seconded the opinion.

"I'm just kidding, Jenny Lynn, you know that," Kevin reassured her quickly, standing up to hug her. He had to watch himself, comments like that just kept popping out as his resentment for Nick grew and grew. It was getting bad, even he knew that.

"I've always liked anime." Jennifer said firmly, pushing Kevin away with a frown. "And you know that."

Kevin nodded, putting the most apologetic expression on his face he was capable of. "I'm so sorry Jenny Lynn, can you ever forgive me?" He asked her, his voice dramatically sweeping through the bus.

Jennifer laughed and shook her head at Kevin's antics. "Yeah, Richie, forgiven." That done, she walked to the back of the bus to wake up Nick. "Hey, sleeping beauty," she kissed his forehead, laughing when he batted her face away in his sleep. "Nicky..." She kissed him on the lips, bending over him on the bed and running her hands through his hair.

"Wha..." Nick woke up with a start, his eyes opening quickly to look at her in surprise. "I like being woken up like that," he grinned, pulling her onto him on the bed with a giggle.

Jennifer laughed and kissed him again, smacking at his hand as it tried to slide up her shirt. "I was waking you up for Gundam."

"You woke something else up too," Nick told her with a sexy grin, his voice dropping an octave.

"Everyone is still awake, don't be silly," Jennifer shook her head and pushed at his chest, laughing when he refused to let her get up. "Nicky..." Kevin had been alright so far, she'd only caught him glaring at Nick once, but she wasn't about to push her luck.

"Come on, baby," Nick groaned, grabbing her rear and grinding himself into her. "Don't you want me?"

"Oh wow, you really are awake, aren't you," Jennifer breathed, feeling him pressing urgently into her thigh.

"Yup," Nick kissed her again, his tongue diving deep into her. "Just be quiet, nobody will know," he reassured her, one of his hands sliding under her shirt, his fingers dancing over her skin.

Jennifer was unable to hold back a soft moan when she felt Nick's fingers brush over her nipple, just barely teasing the delicate skin. "Nicky..."

"Oh, they'll know, alright."

Jennifer jumped away from Nick at the sound of Kevin's voice, cursing when she hit her head on the bunk above them. "Fuck."

"Jesus, Kevin, what the fuck," Nick glared at Kevin, pulling Jennifer's shirt down for her as she rubbed her head. "You ok?" He looked at her, concerned, touching the red spot on her forehead.

"I'll be fine," she sighed, climbing out of the bunk and looking up at Kevin. "Thanks, Kev, really," she said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, I couldn't resist," Kevin laughed, pointing out AJ was laughing as well. "You should have seen your expressions, that was classic."

"Fuck you." Nick replied, standing up and leading Jennifer back to the main room of the bus. "Don't you have to go to bed? Old men need their sleep."

"I was thinking I might watch Gundam," Kevin shrugged, smirking when Nick's head spun around to look at him. "No?"

"Go to bed, Kevin," Brian said firmly, looking at Kevin. He didn't know what had gotten into his cousin lately, but something was wrong, and he didn't like it, not one bit.

Kevin yawned loudly and stretched, looking to make sure Jennifer was watching him. "Have fun with your boy, Jenny Lynn," he smirked, before walking back to his bed and crawling in.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Nick asked Brian, shaking his head. "Ever since Jennifer and I got back together he's been acting like I'm made of shit."

"I think he's having some jealousy issues, Nicky," Howie said softly. "He'll get over it."

"He better," Nick grumbled, wrapping his arms around Jennifer and holding her tight. "I'm not letting you go."

"Good," Jennifer grinned, kissing Nick quickly before settling in to watch the tv show. "I'm not planning on going anywhere, either."

"Yeah, he'll get over it," Brian said firmly, wishing he believed his own words. But he knew Kevin...and one thing Kevin never, ever did, was just get over something. He was a man of action.

The question was, what would that action be....