- Text Size +
Kevin found Jennifer sitting on the closed toilet bowl, her head in her hands as she cried. She looked up when she saw him walk in, and stood up, backing away from him. "Get out, Kevin..."

"Jenny Lynn, you're upset," Kevin said softly, ignoring her arguments and backing her into the wall, wrapping his arms around her. "Don't cry...."

Jennifer smacked at him, her eyes flaring angrily. "How dare you tell me that!! Nick's dying, Kevin, do you understand that? Unless something changes, soon, we're going to lose him." She started sobbing again, and leaned back against the wall, shaking her head slowly. "I don't have the energy to fight you, Kevin, please, just leave me alone..."

"I don't want Nicky to die," Kevin said softly, pulling Jennifer into his chest, his arms tightening around her when he felt her trembling. "You're shaking..."

Jennifer looked up at Kevin, her brow wrinkling when she saw the fear in his eyes. He did look worried for Nick, he did seem to care...but then... "why did you push him?"

Kevin's face paled as her words hit his ears, and he pressed her into the wall with his hips, looking at her intensely. "What did you say?"

Jennifer squirmed against him and bit her lip, having gotten all the confirmation she needed from his reaction. "God, Kevin, how could you...." She gasped, his weight pressing her against the wall the only thing keeping her upright as her knees buckled under her.

"I never meant to," Kevin whispered, his head falling to land in the crook of Jennifer's neck as he realized she knew. "I never wanted to hurt Nicky..."

Jennifer's eyes widened in surprise when she felt a shudder run through Kevin's body, followed by a deep, awful sob. "Then why...." She asked softly, looking at his head buried in her neck. She felt his tears on her skin and stared at him, wondering what was going through his mind.

"I love you, Jenny Lynn, I only wanted you," he said, raising a set of teary green eyes to look at her. "Nicky was taking you away from me...I didn't know what else to do..."

"No," Jennifer shook her head and tried to push him away. "Don't put this on me, Kevin, please..."

"I love you," Kevin said again, refusing to let her go. "Please, baby..."

"Nick needs you now," Jennifer said firmly, looking into his eyes. "Please, Kevin, if he remembers what happened...you need to go talk to him."

"I will," Kevin nodded, but didn't move. "In a minute."

"Now, Kevin, he's DYING!" Jennifer's voice rose, and she shook with fear. "Every minute you spend here...

"I didn't mean to," Kevin cut her off, once again hugging her tight and burying his head in her hair. "Baby, I love Nicky, you know that."

"Kevin..."

"I just didn't want to lose you...." He mumbled, his lips brushing over the skin at the base of her neck.

Jennifer froze at the feeling of his lips against her skin, and smacked at his chest angrily. "Let me go, Kevin, what are you doing..."

"Please, baby, one last time," Kevin whispered, grinding his hips into hers against the wall, looking into her eyes. "Then I'll go to Nick."

"No, Kevin, let me go," Jennifer fought him as she felt him push her down to the floor, a wave of terror sweeping over her. No, god, this wasn't happening... "Kevin, stop!" She shouted as he grabbed her hands and held them above her head, sitting on her hips to hold her down.

Kevin wasn't hearing a word she said, all he could think of was being with Jenny Lynn, making her his...one last time. Then he'd go make things right with Nick. But first...holding her hands tightly in one of his, he reached down and yanked off her pants. He kissed her, frowning when she didn't kiss him back. "Jenny Lynn," he murmured, struggling to undo his jeans with one hand, but he eventually got it done, and roughly shoved down his underwear. "See how much I want you, baby," he whispered as he sprung free, groaning with pleasure when he felt himself pressing at her entrance. He loved her so much...nobody felt like she did...

Jennifer had stopped pleading with Kevin to stop the second he'd pulled his pants down, realizing he was no longer hearing her. She was crying softly instead, her eyes wide in a combination of terror, and a strange sense of wonder that this was happening at all...she couldn't believe it. This was Kevin....she was unable to stifle a groan when she felt him roughly shove himself inside of her, she was in no way excited, and it hurt. A lot.

"God, I love you, Jenny Lynn," Kevin moaned when he felt her softness envelop her. She was so tight, so hot...he pulled out, smiling when he heard her moan softly. She did love him...he quickly established a rhythm, holding her hips tightly in his hands as he took his pleasure from her. He cried out her name with a loud bellow as he came deep within her, collapsing on top of her body to catch his breath.

"Get off of me," Jennifer whispered, pushing at Kevin's sweaty mass with her hands. She could feel a wetness pooling between her legs, along with a dull, throbbing pain. Please...let this be a nightmare..."get out of me," she added, crying softly when she realized he was still inside of her.

Kevin obliged, rolling off of her with a soft groan. "I love you, Jenny Lynn," he said lazily, looking at her though narrowed green eyes.

Jennifer stood up and pulled up her pants, shaking her head slowly. "You don't know what love is anymore, Kevin," she wiped at her face and tried to fix her hair, hoping nobody would be able to tell what had just occurred. "Please...I did what you want...go talk to Nick."

"You bet," Kevin stood up, buckling up his pants with a wry smile. "You'll always be mine, won't you. No matter what." He chuckled softly when the door just closed behind Jennifer without a reply. "Yeah, she'll always be mine."



Jennifer stumbled into the hallway, screaming in fear when she felt someone grab her. "NO!"

"Jenny, it's just me," Brian held her arms tight, his blue eyes widening when he saw the expression on Jennifer's face. "Jenny? What happened?"

Jennifer started crying, and she shook her head, turning away from him. "I need to get out of here," she said quickly, staring at the door to the bathroom. Before Kevin came back... "we have a hotel, right?" she asked Brian, she couldn't for the life of her remember if she had been to a hotel, or slept, since they'd gotten back here yesterday.

"I'll take you," Brian said firmly, putting an arm around her. Something was wrong, he could see that much...he walked her back to the waiting room, turning her over to Leighanne while he quietly explained to Howie and AJ where he was going.

"Did you find Kevin?" AJ asked. That had been the purpose for Brian leaving the waiting room...Kevin needed to talk to Nick. Soon.

Brian looked at AJ, his eyes sad. "I think he was with Jennifer."

AJ's eyes turned to Jennifer, his face falling when he took in her messy hair, tearstained cheeks, disheveled clothing. "What did he do to her?" he whispered, unsure at this point of what Kevin could have done.

"I don't know," Brian said softly, shaking his head. "I'm going to take her to the hotel, she's a wreck."

"She looks like..." Howie started, but AJ stopped him with a glare.

"I know what she looks like, D, you don't need to say it," he said, watching as Brian collected Jennifer from Leighanne and left, his bodyguard following closely behind. She looked like Kevin had raped her...was what she looked like.

But Kevin wasn't capable of such a thing...was he?

"I think maybe you should call the police," Howie said to AJ in a resigned voice. He'd been against the idea, but...if Kevin had hurt Jennifer...first Nick, now Jen...who was next?

AJ raised his eyes to look at Howie, his lower lip trembling as he met the older man's gaze. He'd suggested the idea in a rage before, but actually doing it... "Calling the cops on Kev, man, has it gotten that bad?"

"I think it has, Alex."

AJ pulled out his cellphone and sighed heavily, unable to believe he was doing what he was doing. "I love Kevin, you know?" He stared at the open cellphone in his hand, shaking his head.

"I know, AJ, I know." Howie looked at the phone, then at the door to Nick's room. "But if we want our little brother back... You know the number."

AJ took a deep breath, and slowly dialed 9-1-1.