- Text Size +
"He didn't," Jen exclaimed, more drinks later than she could possibly count. She was flat on her back on Nick's bed, and they'd been trading shots as they told stories about the awful things Kevin had done to them in the past. She was amazed the two of them had never talked like this before...they had so much in common, at least where Kevin was concerned.

"Of course he did, only Kevin would think he could make my life easier by rearranging everything without telling me," Nick laughed, snuggling closer to Jen on the bed, running a finger slowly down the side of her face.

Jennifer shivered and rolled onto her side, looking up at Nick. "Kevin's a jerk, that's all." Sleeping with Nick would infuriate Kevin. And wouldn't that be fun....

"Kevin's not here now," Nick said softly, staring into Jennifer's blue eyes, feeling himself slipping away. Kevin's not here, and Kevin would never need to know...he wanted this.

"No, he isn't," Jen agreed, feeling Nick press into her on the bed and gasping when she felt how eager he was. "Nick..." As much as she wanted to do this, it was still a little weird...this was Nicky...but god, the Nicky she thought she knew wouldn't feel like this...

"Shhh," he replied, his lips covering hers before she could speak again, his tongue quickly pushing its way into her mouth. Ever since he'd seen her out on that balcony, he'd been dying to kiss her, take that silly shirt off of her... He groaned when he felt the warmth of her tongue reaching out to play with his and rolled over on top of her on the bed, his body stretching out fully to cover hers.

"Nick..." Jen's hands tangled themselves in his hair of a will of their own, her mouth opening to return his kiss eagerly.

"Don't say anything," Nick whispered, reaching down and pulling her nightshirt over her head in one swift motion, a grin covering his face when he saw her lying underneath him, wearing only her panties. "God, you're beautiful..." he breathed before bending down to lick the hollow of her neck, his heart soaring when she moaned softly.

Jen's eyes fluttered shut when she felt his lips close on her nipple and suck deeply. "Oh jesus, Nick..." she sighed, her back arching into his mouth.

Nick smiled and continued sliding down her body, his tongue tracing a line down her tummy, stopping when he reached the top of her panties. He looked up at her, grinning when he saw her staring back at him, breathing heavily. "Jenny..."

"Please..Nick..." Jennifer breathed, gasping when she saw Nick slide off her underwear, his eyes never leaving hers. "Please...."

Nick pushed her legs further apart to allow himself easier access, before bending his head and licking steadily over her softness, groaning with pleasure when he felt her hips jerk into his face in reaction. He reached up and grasped her hips with his hands, holding her in place as his tongue worked over her, his lips closing on her core and sucking hard.

"Oh my god..." Jen's eyes fluttered shut as her body started to tremble, Nick's lips and tongue sending the most exquisite sensations through her body. Her fingers curled through his hair, pulling his head closer to her, all thoughts gone from her head except the pleasure she was feeling.

Nick just held her hips tighter as he felt her jerk around him, sucking on her as her cries turned to screams, not stopping until he'd licked up every drop of sweetness from her. When she had finally calmed down, he kissed his way back up her body before finding her lips again, his tongue sliding deep into her mouth.

"God, Nick...." Jennifer panted, returning the kiss, feeling a new wave of pleasure rush through her when she tasted herself on his tongue. She reached down and pushed off his boxers, grinning when she saw him spring free. Pushing him onto his back on the bed, she climbed on top of him, bending her head and licking at him as if he were a lollipop, lapping at the wetness forming on the tip.

"Jenny..." Nick moaned when he felt her tongue run over him, his eyes widening at the sight of her mouth closing over him. "Jesus..." He couldn't believe this was really happening, this was Jenny...Kevin's Jenny...

Jennifer purred around Nick's length and was rewarded with a low growl from him, his hands digging into her hair and dragging her back up to his face. "What?"

"I want to come inside of you," Nick said gruffly, rolling her over on the bed and hooking her legs around his back before positioning himself at her entrance, looking into her eyes. He slid just the tip of himself inside of her and paused, grinning when her eyes opened wide to stare at him. "You ok?"

Jennifer squirmed on the bed, trying to push her hips up into Nick, but he held her down, smiling at her torture. She could barely feel him inside of her, god, she wanted more... "I'm ok..." she breathed, her hands clutching onto his butt to try to pull him closer to her. "I want more."

"I got more," Nick grinned, and kissed her, his tongue diving into her mouth in a poor imitation of what she wanted him to be doing elsewhere. He felt her tighten around him and was unable to avoid jerking deeper into her in response, gasping as her wetness stretched to accommodate him.

"Better," Jen gasped, staring when Nick once again held his hips perfectly still inside of her, amazed by his self-control. "Come on, Nicky, please..."

"Just want to make sure you're ok," He told her again, this time bending his head to lick at her nipple, laughing when she cursed at him in reply. "What?"

"You're teasing me..." she said softly, her eyes never leaving his as he pulled completely out of her before sliding back in, this time burying himself inside of her with a moan.

"Am I?" Nick replied, his blue eyes glassy with desire, as he rotated his hips in a slow circle. "You don't like this?"

"I do..." Jennifer's fingers dug into Nick's skin as she tried to pull him closer, her ankles locking around his back. She felt him bite down on her nipple and cried out, wishing he would stop teasing her and just finish it. "You want to make me beg, don't you."

Nick moved back up her body and looked into her eyes before kissing her nose, a smirk on his face. "Now why would you say that?" he asked her, once again pulling fully out of her, torturously slow, only pushing back in when he felt her nails dig painfully into his back in desperation.

"You know what I want," She told him, making a face when he ducked his head away from her, not even letting her kiss him. "Nick..."

"What do you want?" Nick licked over her lips quickly, moving away before she could capture his tongue with her mouth. He felt her jerk into him and smiled, pulling out of her again, his hands holding her hips firmly in place.

"Just, god, please, Nick...." Jennifer cried, as he rewarded her by shoving himself deep inside of her hard, finally listening to her and finding a steady pace. "Oh god, yes..." she gasped, her eyes rolling back in her head as her body started dancing of its own will, moving with Nick's in a primal, sensual rhythm.

Nick felt her tightening around him and increased the speed of his thrusts, his breath coming in heavy gasps. "Jen, baby, you're amazing..." He felt her clench down on him and cried out, unable to believe he could feel like this. Nothing had ever felt so good...

"Nicky," Jen moaned as she felt herself explode around him, lightening bolts of the most intense pleasure shooting through her body. She was dimly aware of Nick calling out her name as he jerked into her one final time, and then they were both silent, holding each other tight as they regained their breath.

"Nick..." Jen broke the silence, reaching up and wiping a sweaty lock of hair from his forehead, kissing his lips softly. She made a slight face when he didn't reply, closing her eyes and listening to the sound of him breathing above her.

"Shhh..." Nick pulled out of her with a soft groan, rolling onto his side and snuggling her into his arms. "Just go to sleep...we'll talk in the morning."

Jennifer didn't reply, between the alcohol, the stress of the day, and what she had just done with Nick, she was exhausted, and the brief silence was all her body had needed to take its rest.

Nick smiled lightly and kissed her forehead, his hand smoothing her hair down her back as she slept. "Goodnight, Jennifer," he whispered, before joining her in a deep, restful slumber.



Jennifer woke up feeling like her stomach was burning, barely making it out of bed and into the bathroom in time, her head in the toilet bowl before her mind fully comprehended what was going on. "What the fuck did I do..." she whispered to herself softly, sitting on the floor of the bathroom for a moment, waiting for her churning stomach to calm down now that it was emptied of its contents. She was naked, and she distinctly recalled someone's arms being around her before she'd sprinted for the bathroom. With a groan, she pushed herself off of the floor and rinsed out her mouth, using some of the toothpaste she found sitting on the sink. Well, at least she definitely wasn't in Kevin's room, his hotel bathrooms were always arranged the exact same way, with his neat bag of necessities right next to the sink. Instead, there was a half empty tube of toothpaste, a towel that had evidently been used, and a comb with blond hair in it...her eyes widened and she picked up the comb, staring at it in shock. Had she combed her hair?

Jennifer turned around and looked at what was in the bathroom, finding a pair of boxers on the floor. She tried to remember the last Backstreet Boys interview she'd seen...AJ, Howie, Nick...who wore boxers?? God, this was awful. She heard a sound in the room outside and dropped the comb, realizing she would have to go out and face the music. Grabbing a clean towel off of the rack, she wrapped it around herself before opening the door, walking out quickly, searching for her nightshirt on the floor.

"Hey..." Nick said softly, his eyes widening when she jumped into the air, startled by his voice. "You ok? I thought I heard you throwing up..."

"Drank too much last night," Jennifer mumbled, locating her shirt and slipping it on, her heart beating a mile a minute. She'd slept with NICK?! Jesus fucking christ...

"Last night was fun..."

Jen froze at the tone in his voice and stood up straight, turning to look at him. "Last night was a mistake, Nick, Kevin would kill us both if he ever found out..." her heart sank as she remembered her motivation for doing what she'd done the night before. Yeah, Kevin would be pissed at her, but he would KILL Nick, how could she not have thought about that? She couldn't do that to him...

"Kevin never needs to know," Nick shrugged, and sat up in bed, reaching out for her. "Come back to bed, it's still early."

"No, Nick, I can't," Jen shook her head rapidly, groaning when the floor spun underneath her. What the hell had she been thinking...she turned to leave, fumbling over the lock on the door in her panic.

"Jenny, stay..."

Jennifer stared at the door in front of her, wondering why leaving was so difficult...she shouldn't be here in the first place. She turned around slowly, gasping softly when she saw Nick standing up, completely naked. God, he was beautiful...and he wanted her...she felt a rush of heat run over her as her gaze dropped down his body, seeing him standing fully at attention. "I have to go," she stammered, pulling open the door quickly and walking out before Nick could cross the short distance to her. She knew if he touched her, she would never get out of the room.

Nick's face fell as he saw the door close behind her, and he sighed heavily before walking back to bed and sliding under the covers. She was right, it was a mistake...but god, what a good mistake it had been....