- Text Size +
"Ever get in one of those moods where you're insanely horny, and you have no idea why?" Jennifer complained to Carly as they got their things together before leaving for the arena for the night's performance.

"Dancing with AJ? Every night," Carly laughed and stuffed an extra pair of tights into her bag. "Do you know I have BEGGED Fatima to put me with him as a permanent partner? She says no way, I need to be with Kevin."

"She'll never put you with someone you want to be with," Jennifer shrugged. That was pretty obvious the minute she'd pulled her away from Kevin, and she was pretty sure if Fatima ever figured how much she was enjoying dancing with Nick, she'd find her a new partner again. Although, she was kind of out of options, with her height, she couldn't exactly be paired with Howie, or AJ, or Brian...

"Gotta love her," Carly snickered. "If you're horny, you know where to go..."

"I appreciate my life, thanks," Jennifer rolled her eyes. Kevin was wonderfully clueless about what had happened between her and Nick, and she fully intended to keep it that way. "I just really really want someone..."

"Could always try hitting on their bodyguards?" Carly offered helpfully, laughing when Jennifer grabbed a pillow off the bed to throw at her. "No?"

"You go hit on Billy, Carly, I'll take pictures."

"That's sick. Carlos?"

"Stop it, please..." Jennifer groaned, and pushed her friend out the door. "Let's go..."

"Marcus?"

"Marcus what?" AJ asked, catching the tail end of their conversation as he walked down the hall. "Heading to the van?"

"Yeah, and nothing," Jennifer replied with a smirk, glaring at Carly before she could reply. "And how are you doing tonight, Alex?"

"Just charming, and yourself Jennifer?" AJ cracked, waving Jen down the hall in front of him.

"Lovely, thanks," She smiled, pushing Carly into Billy as they passed by Nick's room, sending them both sprawling.

"HEY!" Carly shouted, flushing with embarassment when Nick came out of his room to see what the commotion was. "Hey Nick."

"Hey," Nick looked around the hallway, laughing when he spotted Billy on the floor. "Some teeny get the best of you, man?"

"Just a dancer," Billy grumbled, standing up and shaking his head. "You need to get a move on, anyway."

"Yeah, I know," Nick stepped out into the hallway and closed the door behind him, looking at AJ and Jennifer with a smirk. "What are you two laughing at?"

"Nothing," Jen giggled. She was laughing at Carly, of course, who was steaming, still apologizing profusely to Billy for knocking him down.

"So, Nick, what do you do when you're extremely horny, and you don't know why?" Carly quipped as they all stepped into the elevator, sticking out her tongue when Jen turned around to glare at her.

Nick's face turned red as he found his gaze straying to Jennifer, and he quickly looked down at the floor, shrugging his shoulders. "Dunno..I guess I know why most of the time."

"What do you do then?" Carly pressed on, loving Nick's embarassed reaction.

"CARLY!" Jennifer hissed, shoving her out of the elevator the second the doors opened. "Ignore her, Nick."

"With pleasure," Nick replied, pushing past them and walking out to the van amid screams from the gathered fans outside.

"That wasn't funny," Jennifer told Carly, shaking her head at the other woman's giggles.

"Oh yes it was," Carly argued, pointing to the smile on AJ's face. "See, he thought so too."

Jennifer glared at AJ before following Carly to the bus. AJ didn't know about her and Nick, of course he thought it was funny. Hardy fucking har, very funny...



That night, Jennifer found herself unable to sleep, and escaped to the hotel pool, hoping that swimming some laps would calm her down. She dove into the cool water and began swimming freestyle, losing herself in the calming rhythm of the water rushing around her ears. She jerked up with a start when she heard the splash of someone else diving into the water, and looked around, treading water in place. "Someone there?"

"Just me," Nick replied, emerging in front of her with a splash. "I saw you in here...I didn't know you liked to swim." He'd been planning on swimming some laps to relax, but the second he'd seen Jen's body gliding through the water, a whole other plan had formed in his mind. One he liked a lot more than just swimming...

"Late at night, when I can't sleep, always," Jennifer confessed, her heart beating fast from the surprise of suddenly seeing Nick there. "You?"

"I just always go for the pool," he shrugged, swimming closer to her in the water. "Why couldn't you sleep?"

Jennifer was suddenly aware that Nick was extremely close to her, and she was brushing up against him every time she waved her hands underwater, keeping herself afloat. "No particular reason..."

"Didn't have anything to do with whatever Carly was asking me about before?" Nick asked her, his voice dropping into a lower key suggestively.

Jennifer looked at him in surprise, gasping when he grabbed her underwater and pulled her to him, grinding his hips into hers. "Nick..."

"Feel that?" Nick pressed himself into her, knowing when he saw her eyes narrow that she'd felt exactly what he wanted her to. "That's for you, Jenny...do you not care?"

"Kevin will kill us," Jennifer tried to push Nick away, but he was stronger than she was, and more comfortable in the water than her. Every time she tried to push at him she would just sink further underwater. She was stuck clinging to him in the pool, looking towards shallower water wistfully.

"Kevin never needs to know," Nick told her before bringing his lips down upon hers, kissing her roughly, his tongue diving deep into her mouth. He was rewarded with a moan from her, and his arms went around her back, pulling her body tight against him, the water between them making her skin feel slick against his.

"No, Nick..." Jennifer struggled against him, gasping when she felt his lips trail down her neck, kissing her under the water. Kevin would kill her, Brian would kill her... "It was a mistake once...we can't do it again."

"Sure we can..." Nick hiked her up onto his hips and swam through the water, setting her down on the side of the pool with a grin. "We kept it from him once, we can keep it from him twice. You're saying everything to me, except that you don't want this. Say that, I'll leave you alone, otherwise...Kevin will never know."

"Twice, that's it?" Jennifer said softly as she felt Nick push her legs apart, sighing with pleasure when she felt him press urgently into her through the thin fabric of their bathing suits.

"That's it...just a mistake we want to make one more time." Nick kissed her again, his hands reaching around her back and sliding the straps of her bathing suit down before she could protest further. "Just one more time."

And so, on the edge of the empty hotel pool at 2 am, Nick and Jennifer made the same mistake just one more time...

....three more times.



"WAKE UP" Carly threw a pillow at Jennifer, laughing when her friend just rolled over and buried her head further into the pillows. "We got rehearsal, girl, I already let you sleep through breakfast."

"No way, it can't be morning yet," Jennifer complained, grabbing the pillow that had landed on her stomach and using it to cover her head. "I just went to sleep..."

"I don't know when you went to sleep, I was already out when you came in," Carly sat down on her bed with a sigh, looking at Jen carefully, a smirk on her face. "You naked under there?"

Jen's eyes opened in surprise, and she peeked under the covers, groaning when she realized, indeed, she was. She looked around and saw her bathing suit on the floor of the room, she must have just pulled it off and crawled into bed last night. "I guess I was too tired to bother with my nightshirt."

Carly's eyes narrowed, and she waited for Jen to get out of bed so she could get a better look at her. "And you were where, last night?"

"Went down to the pool to swim some laps." Wrapping herself in the sheet from the bed, Jennifer got out of bed and padded to the bathroom, groaning in frustration when Carly followed her eagerly. "What?"

Carly pushed past Jen into the bathroom and sat down on the side of the shower, watching as her friend brushed her teeth. "You weren't alone in the pool last night, I went to sleep a good hour after you left, you were gone for a mighty long time. You never swim laps for THAT long."

"Had a lot of frustration to work out," Jen quipped, before giggling at herself in the mirror. Ok, even she couldn't pull that off with a straight face...she'd worked off her frustration alright...

"Ah ha!" Carly's eyes lit up at Jen's giggle, and she wrinkled her nose. "With Nick, I gather..."

"You started it." Jen accused Carly with a wave of her toothbrush. "With your horny shit thing yesterday."

"YOU started it when you first slept with him weeks ago, don't give me that," Carly chuckled, standing up and checking her reflection in the mirror. "Kevin's gonna kill you...all I ask is that you sell tickets when he finds out, ok? I wanna watch."

"Very funny." Jennifer laughed, flicking water from the sick at her. "Kevin isn't ever going to find out, last night was a one time thing. That's it."

"Like the first time was a one time thing?"

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "That was a drunken mistake..."

"And last night?"

"A sober mistake?"

Carly laughed, smacking the door of the bathroom as she walked out. "You tell yourself that if it gets you to sleep at night. But we got a good four more months on tour with these boys, and if you really think you're not gonna sleep with Nick again, you're kidding yourself."

"I need to take a shower," Jennifer closed the bathroom door, ignoring Carly's continuing chatter about how she was destined to 'fuck Nick senseless until the end of the tour.' Just another mistake they'd made, and they would never do it again.

Right?