- Text Size +
“This way Nick.” Lil called taking Nick’s hand.

They ran off leaving Delia behind, somehow Celia had managed to stay hot on their heels. They found their way to the side door and opened it. Making their way back around to the front of the store, they could see Delia, She cautiously walked into the deserted tire shop.

“Nicholas, this is not funny, fine, I am going to go home and get off without you.” She said aloud.

“She does know how to get off pretty good.” Nick said.

The three of them hi-tailed it to the car. And jumped in. Nick started it up and drove off.

“Yeah, don’t you know Carter, all whores know how to get themselves off.” Lilian finally could no longer hold off saying.

Nick was a little more than amused by her comment,

“You know I have been with that woman for 2 years?” he said.

“Umm yeah Nick, I know about her, she’s the dingy red head who constantly offers her body to you after every show, she abuses you and treats you like shi^”

“We know exactly who she is Carter.” Celia laughed.

Nick was fuming, should he have left his girlfriend of 2 years at some random tire shop and drove off with two obviously obsessed fans?

“Can you bring me home?” Celia asked

Nick was brought back to his senses.

“Um yeah, that sounds good, where are you staying?”

Celia directed Nick to their house and he brought them there. Delia had been right about a couple things, they were young. Probably about early 20’s. While Nick and Delia were at least in their 30’s. But the girls didn’t care. They had met Nick Carter, and now he knew where they lived.

The girls got out, For the first time since he met them, Nick noticed they were both pretty hot.

“So Nick, I would be the happiest fan alive if you would sing at my birthday party the day after tomorrow at the new Gringelle club , that's set to open soon.” Celia chimed.

Nick looked at the girls, he smiled.

“Girls, now let’s not get all crazy about this, birthday party huh? Could be fun … where is this club, I have never even heard of it.”

“Umm, it’s our moms club.” They both chimed together.