- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Did you miss me?
“Wow, that’s cool, your mom owns a club? So how old are you going to be?”

Celia giggled,

“Umm I am going to be 21?” she responded innocently.

“21, dam momma, you are still so young, how did you get into my concert, I had drinking and everything else, doesn’t your momma keep tabs on ya’ll? Nick asked a little worried.

Lilian laughed a little louder,

“Nicky, of course she does, I am 23 I was watching out for my little sis’s wellbeing. Rest assured, no worries, so can we count on you?”

Nick sighed it would be for a fan he reminded himself silently.

“Yeah, what the hell, only if ya’ll will let me stop by after the show tomorrow night, ya know I got another show right?”

The girls laughed again, still standing by the side of the car with the doors open. Celia shifted her weight from side to side,

“Yeah, Nick, you can have the VIP treatment, just please come, it would mean so much to me, but we gotta go, hope you’ll be there.”

The girls smiled and waved after handing Nick an invitation from her purse Celia blew his a kiss. As they walked up the driveway, Nick thought to himself, they planned all this … he looked down at the piece of paper that he had in his hand. Celia’s 21st Birthday Party … it read. Inside were pictures of Celia and Lilian when they were little girls.

Nick smiled as he read the caption, Come join me and Colour My World, and he knew he had to go.
**************The next night *************************************************
The show was ending, Nick wiped his head with a towel, and headed out, the same doors as the night before.

He approached his car and then stopped, something didn’t feel right, he glanced inside, maybe those crazy girls had given away his hiding place, since he’s so smart and parked it in the same place.

He climbed in, somewhat afraid. “

“Did you miss me?” Delia asked in a spiteful and pitiful tone.

She spit at Nick just then and asked him again. He looked at her and wiped the spit from his brow,