- Text Size +
“Ya, know what, Delia, I think those girls were right a little bit, you are a mean woman, what if I was to date a fan. Do you think they would treat me the way you do?”

“Aww baby I do evrything and anything you want me to do. You aren’t seriously going to take the words of some random girls over me are you baby?”

“Ya know what, you do anything and everything that I could want, but those aren’t just some random girls, they are my fans and no, I don’t think you treat me right anymore, “

Just then Nick’s sound system which was set to play any song you might say the name to, began blasting Treat me Right by BSB. Nick laughed at the entrance of the song, “Such a convenient time.” He thought to himself.

“Who in the hell is this and what is this trash they are singing about?” Delia asked angerly.

“Right on time guys.” He said playfully to the radio.

“Um, Delia, I am not sure what you do when I am on tour, but I guess you don’t actually go to any of the concerts, this is the Backstreet Boys, my brothers, my family. They told me you were a mean and spiteful woman that I should leave you, but I was naïve and dumb, well not no more.”
Not no more soon filled the car’s speakers.

“Who are you talking to like that?” Delia asked loudly and rudely. “Cuz I know you ain’t talking to me like I am some kind of trash Nicholas Carter.” She said rather angerly.

“Nah, you know what, I am talking to you like you are some kind of trash, go on get out of my car, we’re through Delia.”

Delia sat in shock. “ You wouldn’t throw me out, baby come on, we’ve been together for 2 years now.”

Nick snorted. “Yeah, so what you want me to say, that those years were good, that they were the best,and I wouldn’t spend them with anybody else? Well that’s too dam bad, cuz I know those years were some of the hardest years of my whole life, you cheated on me and then I took you back, you swore you’d never hurt me and then you did it again. I know there’s better people out there than you, so you can just go, we’re done!” Nick yelled.

Delia got out of the car, and began walking over to the side of the parking garage. She looked like she was going to blow a kiss and then she flipped him off.

Real nice, Delia, Nick muttered to himself.

Then she did something, he never thought she would do in his entire life, she called all the fans who were waiting down at the entrance that Nick was up here.