- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Author's Note: I have nothing against Paris Hilton, I just think she didn't appreciate Nick the way she should have.
They made their way up the stairs which led to the inside of the arena, the doors had been locked and so there was no reason to worry about the fans coming in.

Lilian walked over to a place where she had stood about 24 hours before, “I was right here, Nick. “ she said smiling.

Nick stopped and looked, “I never saw you, I only see the girls who are right by the stage, the ones who are in the lights and all.”

“ I know, its so sad, ya know.” Lilian replied, “All we want to do is see you and then there’s those girls who you go home to every night after the show and they treat you so bad and you sing about situations where you escape it and have better lives, but for real, you don’t live those lives, do you?”

Nick was blushing,
“ I am sorry Nicky.” Lilian started. “I didn’t mean to …”

Just then Nicky walked over and stopped Lilian mid sentence, he was kissing her, and she was liking it.

When he finally let her go, he looked at her and said “Well, them girls in the back got it going on.”

Lilian laughed. “Aw. See that’s what I am talking about , someone should make you wanna do that because you want to, not because you have to.”

Nick glanced a sideways glance at Lilian

“Do you want to go home now?” he asked her.

Lilian looked at him with sad eyes, “I guess it couldn’t last forever could it?”

Nick looked at her with a smirk, “Well it could, but … Umm hey why don’t I come and see you at Celia’s birthday party?”

“Aww .. you didn’t forget, you would really do that?” Lilian gushed.

“Yeah, I mean how could disappoint ya’ll, you practically saved me from the next Paris, I mean she was headed that way.”

Lilian frowned, she didn’t like Paris, not one bit. “I think she used you, and I don’t think she appreciated what she had,” Lilian repled back.

Nick caught a glance at her and saw her frown, “Aww , she meant well, I think. But she wasn’t all that if you know what I mean.” Nick joked.

“Eww … Nick, that’s too much information if you ask me.”

“Hey now I was just being honest. “ Nick laughed.

The two finally decided it was time to head on out, rising from the arena chairs which had only an hour earlier held some of the most loyal BSB fans of all time, they set out.

After finally reaching Nick’s car, they climbed in.