[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Group, Nick
Genres: Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Life Aint It
Chapters: 13
Completed: No
Word count: 19444
Read: 1409
Published: 08/14/09
Updated: 11/10/09

1. Can I use your phone? by Bonesangel [ - ] (1015 words)
A man breaks down outside of Jen's house and needs to use her phone. It ends up being one of the highlights in Jen's day. To change what she had planned for that night completely.

2. Let's play......nevermind we have to work by Bonesangel [ - ] (2489 words)
Jen and Mandi are at work bored as all hell and getting ready to cause some major hate and discontent, when something happened that was going to change thier lives.

3. The Visitors by Bonesangel [ - ] (1571 words)
Jen and Mandi are doing there jobs to make sure that thier heads stay in work and that thier patients are happy. And then...........................

4. I will cover you.................................. by Bonesangel [ - ] (1156 words)
Mandi has to take an important trip and Jen puts her foot in her mouth.

5. Nick get your ass back in.................................... by Bonesangel [ - ] (1656 words)
Jen finds out somethng about her friend and gets another patient.....

6. Flowers and Love Notes.... by Bonesangel [ - ] (1641 words)
Alex and Nick are getting discharged. Jen and Mandi are afraid that they will never see them again.

7. I wasn't expecting this by Bonesangel [ - ] (770 words)
Jen knew that Alex and her were going to be going to dinner but she didn't expect this

8. Pop goes the............................. by Bonesangel [ - ] (1129 words)
Jen gets ready to leave on her trip with Alex, and Mandi gets very interesting.

9. Chapter 9 by Bonesangel [ - ] (2175 words)
Jen and Alex make it to Paris and they wrestle on the matress.

10. Welcome to Paris, France by Bonesangel [ - ] (1326 words)

11. Alex looks back... by Bonesangel [ - ] (1459 words)
Sorry it took me so long I just had a lot going on.

12. Chapter 12 by Bonesangel [ - ] (1740 words)
Sorry it has been so long for an update but I have been busy. Let me know what yall think

13. Well where have you been.... by Bonesangel [ - ] (1317 words)
Well like I promised here is another chapter..